Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-21-2010, 10:05 PM   #57
tanis38

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS IBM
My prayers and thoughts go out to you and your family. My mother passed away from melanoma in February of this year. Hardest thing I have ever had to go through.

I wish your sister a speedy and full recovery.

1100 3/25/10
2000 3/27/10
2500 3/31/10
3300 4/5/10, TPW of 4/19/10

3400 4/20/10

VIN # 4/24/10!!!
3800 4/26/10
5/15/10 It's mine!!!!!!!
tanis38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 12:57 AM   #58
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Prayers to your sister and your family as you ALL go through these difficult days...
No one goes through cancer alone...as anyone who has ever watched someone suffer with cancer and cancer treatments knows, it is very hard on the patient, but the family, who feels helpless and worried, suffers right along with them...
May God Bless You and reward you ten-fold for your most generous act of love towards your sister and your family...
You are a true gentleman and a class act, IMHO, and may you once again get a chance to buy another Camaro when the time is right...
Please keep in touch with your Camaro5 family and know we are all there for you and pulling for your sister to recover...
Keep us posted when you get a chance, we all care.................
Old 04-22-2010, 07:08 AM   #59
aberg

Drives: 2LT/RS
My thoughts and prayers are with you.
aberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 11:04 AM   #60
SSIN

Drives: 2SS/RS Jewel Coat
We will pray for her. You will only have one sister but many Camaro's.
SSIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 01:56 PM   #61
hair10

Drives: 2SS - Transformer Edition
Nothing much to say other than to wish your sister the best of luck. Let her know that a bunch of people she's never met are pulling for her.

You are a good man. There's always another car.

hair10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:49 PM   #62
ThAtYoUnGinBoI24

Drives: 2011 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
Well guys, sadly I had to sell my beloved Camaro. She was a one of a kind and theres not another black Camaro in the world with green stripes and green leather interior. We just found out that my teenage sister has a very aggressive form of cancer that spread from her arm to her lungs leaving tumors in both her lungs. So I did what I could and sold my most valuable possession besides my Xbox to gain money to support my family during this hard time. I WILL OWN ANOTHER CAMARO and hopefully the lucky person that buys my baby wont like the green and have it painted, so once i get another one ill still have the only green one. But rest assured guys im still with you all and this forum in heart. Thats one of the main reasons I havent been on this forum in a while and I will still do what i can to promote events and what not to help out this community that has been SOOO very understanding and helpful to me. Thats the least i can do. If there are any church goers in our midst my sisters name is Brooke Tucker from West Virginia and all your prayers are very appreciated. So hopefully if i can ever afford to buy another camaro there will actually be a V6 turbo out there that is easily available. Thanks to everyone that has ever helped me or have ever just been friendly towards me, your help and friendship has been incredibly valuable to me. Thanks everyone and please keep in touch. Even though I dont have my car anymore im still a camaro owner at heart, and have been since i was a kid in the 80s. lol . there will be plenty of cars out there and other camaro but not another sister like Brooke and nothing of value could ever replace her. Thanks again to everyone and i hope you all are enjoying your camaros,and will enjoy to expecting owners, as much as I have over the past year in mine. Keep in touch everyone, Mohrg Beast. (Timmy Estep)

Wow Man your sister will be in my prayers that was a very great thing you did and your sister will remember this and i hope you do own another camaro like the one you have again.
good luck and im praying for you guys
ThAtYoUnGinBoI24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 02:58 PM   #63
SSZL575

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS ZL 575
Keep the faith and be strong for her. We'll be praying for her.
SSZL575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:01 PM   #64
BRKLYN
Account Suspended

Drives: 98 C-5, Chev/Venture, VTX1300
Prayers are sent. Joshua 1:9 Be strong, be courageous, where you walkest He walkest with you, and the family. He's still in the miracle business. Believe.
BRKLYN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #65
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
Good luck, man.

I'll pray for your sister, you, and your family. God bless.
Old 04-22-2010, 03:29 PM   #66
EB&D

Drives: '10 CGM SS/RS
The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.

Prayers for your sister and family.
EB&D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 04:19 PM   #67
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
Hey guys you are pretty much one of the best groups of people a forum could possibley have. i dont regret selling my car at all, though i do miss it incredibly. i regret that i sold it for such a small amount. i actually sold it for less than i had invested in it aftermarket-wise..lol..im sure you all know how car lots act when you try to sell them a car and not trade it in. i only got 14k out of it even with all the personalizing done to it. apparently 10k or more depreciates a cars value..LOL. anyway, to make it clear to some people before i even post this i didnt create this post for any donations at all, but i wouldnt be any form of a man if i didnt swallow my pride and accept it if it were given. thats not directed to anyone especially towards anyone that has posted so far. but we all know that eventually someone will get on here and post that this thread is a sham and what not. i just wanted to share what was going on with my friends on this site and to let them know that even though i dont have my car i will still be on this site frequently and i will still help people find parts that they need cause if people didnt do that for me i wouldnt have got as much enjoyment out of my car before i did eventually have to sell it. thank you guys SOO VERY MUCH for all your prayers and kindness. all the prayers are all very VERY welcome. i will not ask for any money at all nor will i endorse sending me any money so that the nay sayers cant contest that im scamming anyone, cause i would literally lose it.lol..but i will leave my address if you guys would like to write us..if you know what i mean..thanks soo much guys, you are all cool as the cars you drive. must be something in the exhaust fumes. thanks soo much again. Mohrg Beast.

Timmy Estep
P.O. Box 322
Mount Carbon, W.V.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 06:07 PM   #68
camaro5

Drives: X-15 Velocipede

You're a good person.

Godspeed
camaro5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2010, 08:14 PM   #69
Caution

Drives: 2SS/RS 6M
Keep the Faith. It takes a truly blessed person to do what you did for your sister.

My family will keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Your actions have touched me for one, causing me to realize that with the strife of everyday life, I am still very fortunate.

I am glad I have stumbled on this thread, thinking it may somehow help me to become a better person because I now know of you.

God Bless you and Brooke and your family.

Wayne
Caution is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2010, 12:05 AM   #70
Rcamaro
drive hard

Drives: 2nd Gen Camaro
I will be praying for your sister ALOT, you are an awsome brother and she is very lucky to have you.

God Bless you
Rcamaro is offline   Reply With Quote