Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 10-06-2016, 02:57 PM   #1
2k10camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS
Cam and Stall install in the Charlotte/Columbia area

Located between Columbia, SC and Charlotte, NC a man that once owned his own shop (before he got sick of the general public as we all have before) installed a Texas Speed VVT4 cam did a full DOD delete kit and 3600 stall on my car. I have it all priced up and he said that he actually enjoyed the build and would gladly do more at $1500 of labor.

He does a really clean job has another job at the moment but we have been looking into eventually beginning a partnership into a LS performance shop. I'll gladly let any and all see my car it's currently off at JHR Performance getting retuned as I did make the mistake of letting someone that had 0 experience tune the car before and he messed up bad...

Oh did I mention this was all on a 150k mile motor that we were able to make a few all motor couldn't shift into 3rd gear 1/8 mile passes and run 7.8 time slips after the bad tuner also did 38 pulls on the dyno....She's built well and bullet proof. Let me know if anyones interested we're in the small town of Chester, SC and after my build I've figured out what all to do and not to do so the parts are aprox $2500 done in Texas Speed performance parts $1500 in labor and $500 for the dyno for a total of about $4500 which can go up as you increase things you'd like to replace with new (can be advisable to replace the chain or have the heads ported and polished while the motor is torn down)

If you don't have the experience to build a car but are willing to purchase the parts and trust a fellow Camaro5 Member with your beautiful cam build just message me thanks!
2k10camaro is offline   Reply With Quote