Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 12-30-2009, 05:18 PM   #15
orange10s.c.

Drives: IOM 2SS RS M6 sunroof
Man too bad your not here $450 + alingnment here. The labor rate here in this area is $65 hr. I wish our labor rate was that high.
orange10s.c. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 06:26 PM   #16
Ltdodge

Drives: 2008 Z06
I paid $300 install and $69.00 alignment...in Florida
Old 12-30-2009, 07:43 PM   #17
Dynabyte

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS/NPP Red Hot
Quote:
Originally Posted by deljaso View Post
Call a few more shops. I priced one place at 3 hours, approx $300 for spring install only. I don't think sways would add that much.
I'm definitely going to look around. It was interesting - I've learned about the challenge with removing the front swaybar here on the forum, as well as options to address it. The $900 shop stated that raising the front passenger assembly wouldn't work (they said the lower arm would need to be undone to get it out!). I said just cut the stock swaybar in half - they didn't go for it. The cost quoted was $250 (2 hrs) for the swaybars themselves.

Based on the other responses, wish I lived in Florida lol!
Old 12-30-2009, 09:21 PM   #18
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by the rich dude View Post
Hey Mike, do you have any idea when I should be getting my Pedders Coilovers and sway bars? I ordered them about 6 weeks ago and was told then about 4-6 weeks. No big rush just wondering when I should be getting them. Thanks..

I know I didn't get them from you but was wondering if you had a rough idea?
We have some shipments in port right now. But the warehouse is closed so Dan could go home and spend time with his family.

You can contact your dealer or if you bought it online, email deb thru the site to get a more specific date. Sway bars are coming in every couple of days. Customs is being rather strick right now, so some delays there. But a bunch of the Camaro bars will be in by the 2nd week of Jan.

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:09 PM   #19
the rich dude

Drives: Getting 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by dms View Post
We have some shipments in port right now. But the warehouse is closed so Dan could go home and spend time with his family.

You can contact your dealer or if you bought it online, email deb thru the site to get a more specific date. Sway bars are coming in every couple of days. Customs is being rather strick right now, so some delays there. But a bunch of the Camaro bars will be in by the 2nd week of Jan.

thanks
mike
dms
cool, thanks Mike! I'll call my dealer I ordered from and see if he can find out anything new.

Like I said don't need them right now but would be nice to drool over them anywase
the rich dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2009, 10:45 PM   #20
FEN

Drives: BLACK 2SS/RS
I had my Eibach springs (No sways) installed at my dealership here in Florida and paid aprox $475 including the alignment. After the install i purchased wider wheels and drove the car for aprox 500 miles.Went back today to have the alignment re-checked and it had changed slightly....still within spec but not as good as it could be so i had it aligned again @ $75. Not sure if it settled in or the new wheels which are much wider had an effect on the alignment but i should be good to go now.
FEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 12:30 PM   #21
Danny Thomas

Drives: 67 RS, 81 Turbo TA, 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to Danny Thomas
Has anyone checked out the step by step instructions in the latest issue of Camaro Performers? This is a simple install.
Danny Thomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 01:11 PM   #22
Info@PeddersUSA.com

Drives: 5th Gen Rental
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Thomas View Post
Has anyone checked out the step by step instructions in the latest issue of Camaro Performers? This is a simple install.
I went to their web site. They have not posted any of the build info on their site. I do not subscribe to them. So do not have access. Can you scan the copies and will evaluate what they did for you.

thanks
mike
dms
Info@PeddersUSA.com is offline   Reply With Quote