Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 10-29-2012, 06:33 PM   #15
nikos30
HT5 EastSide

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
I just attack them. Unless you were calling me the retard?
hahaha nooo you just get every hater out there to hate you the most. its fun watching (reading)
Old 10-29-2012, 06:49 PM   #16
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Drives: 2016 C7 Z51
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
Well, looks like some choice posts got deleted before I got here. Anyway, looking real good!
Same ole' same ole'
BaylorCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 09:06 PM   #17
FNG
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: Rally Yellow 2012 ZL1
BaylorCamaro, you've got a nice little V6 rocket there.

The Tampa Bay Camaros took a ride down to Tracy's shop. He showed off catch cans, a yellow V6 they were working on, then we started talking about the Super Chiller system. He explained what the system did but many of us wanted to see it in action. Tracy had one of the guys start up a car that had it installed and let it run for a bit. When we all gathered around the car and he started his "demo" there was a lot of groaning and joking about how it was being shown off on a Mustang. Someone had a great one-liner about how they weren't about to be caught standing around looking under the hood of a Mustang.

The crap that was given seemed to work because that's when he pulled out the big guns... Your ride! (This is when I started up the GoPro)
Old 10-29-2012, 09:40 PM   #18
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by FNG View Post

The Tampa Bay Camaros took a ride down to Tracy's shop. He showed off catch cans, a yellow V6 they were working on, then we started talking about the Super Chiller system. He explained what the system did but many of us wanted to see it in action. Tracy had one of the guys start up a car that had it installed and let it run for a bit. When we all gathered around the car and he started his "demo" there was a lot of groaning and joking about how it was being shown off on a Mustang. Someone had a great one-liner about how they weren't about to be caught standing around looking under the hood of a Mustang.

The crap that was given seemed to work because that's when he pulled out the big guns... Your ride! (This is when I started up the GoPro)

Thanks!

That is pretty funny about the Mustang, what is Tracy thinking trying to show off a Mustang?!

Sent from my SAMSUNG Galaxy S III using telekinesis.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:44 PM   #19
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6

Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by FNG View Post

That was funny...Tracy you know better lmao!!

Sent from my iPad 3 using YOUR FACE!!
Old 10-30-2012, 08:29 AM   #20
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
Thanks!

That is pretty funny about the Mustang, what is Tracy thinking trying to show off a Mustang?!

Haha... We had two GT500's a 2009 and a 2010 parked next to each other both with the chillers... I would not hate on a car with minor bolt-ons that makes upper 500's. The new 2013's are in the 7xx range with air intake, pulley and tune.

I've tuned plenty of the GT500's and they are a great stealth car. May not be the one that I'd particularly buy for myself, but great overall cars!

Thanks

Matt
Old 10-30-2012, 08:35 AM   #21
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post
Haha... We had two GT500's a 2009 and a 2010 parked next to each other both with the chillers... I would not hate on a car with minor bolt-ons that makes upper 500's. The new 2013's are in the 7xx range with air intake, pulley and tune.

I've tuned plenty of the GT500's and they are a great stealth car. May not be the one that I'd particularly buy for myself, but great overall cars!

Thanks

Matt
Um, I would not consider a GT500 stealth... Sure the car stock may not have 700hp but in no way should it be considered stealth even stock. haha...
Old 10-30-2012, 09:16 AM   #22
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Um, I would not consider a GT500 stealth... Sure the car stock may not have 700hp but in no way should it be considered stealth even stock. haha...
This is stealth:

Talk about MINOR MODS... Tune, bit of methanol and a simple axle back pushing around 500 HP and 500 ft/lbs... and running 12.7s.... No expect THAT! LOL
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:32 AM   #23
Matt @ RX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Looks-wise I can agree with you.. However, a stock exhaust from manifold back in the 7xx range is pretty nice. Not saying that I have not accomplished the same thing with the Vettes or Camaro's on stock motors, but even without headers the new GT500's are pushing it out.

Ok enough Ford talk before the crowds get restless!
Old 10-30-2012, 10:37 AM   #24
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt @ RX View Post

Ok enough Ford talk before the crowds get restless!
Too late your comment attracted the Flex!

Old 10-30-2012, 04:33 PM   #25
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Wow C5 is such a bitxh fest lately. Regardless got to love the FI v6s especially since they have the balls and cash to buy systems when they could've easily gotten an SS and stuck to the usual. Plus being the underdog and winning has great results. Aka like my friend who sold his car after I walked him. True story actually.
Honestly. Haters are gonna hate. Just smile and say "yeah you'll beat me but let's line em up" and take their ass out!

As for that Flex. It's not stealth. It's an optical illusion. Like looking at a Glider plane but watching it blast off to the Moon
And gotta love Ford. These guys are doing a great job on their cars and its because the Camaro forced them too!
Ps would love to see Cyscos car go up against the NA SS
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 04:36 PM   #26
BaylorCamaro
Track > 1/4 Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Ps would love to see Cyscos car go up against the NA SS
It would eat it if it were stock, now a mildly upgraded NA SS would be interesting. Alex (V6owner) ran 12.9 at the Camaro Nationals. A lot of stock SS (L99) have issues getting their (with your typical driver).
Old 10-30-2012, 07:04 PM   #27
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaylorCamaro View Post
It would eat it if it were stock, now a mildly upgraded NA SS would be interesting. Alex (V6owner) ran 12.9 at the Camaro Nationals. A lot of stock SS (L99) have issues getting their (with your typical driver).
Yeah, SS guys SS has about 560 crank I believe, so it would be an interesting race. Think he would have the V6, but I think it would put up a good fight, especially on a higway pull Would be really cool to see, on private roads or trackof course
If you experience Permagrin exceeding 4 hours after taking Camaro, seek immediate Camaro5 Help
CAMARO Bringing excitment back into the Garage
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
awesome, supercharger