Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 07-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #1
IOM LS/ Phoenix

Drives: Inferno orange metallic Ls
Angry warranty work...

so if something happens to my car in result of the dealership neglecting it while its in their care, can i take it to another shop of my choice and have them fix it and dealership pay for it? because im just at the point where they have jerked me around so much that i dont even trust them anymore and i dont want them to be even touching my car because of the condition that they gave it back to me. does anyone know anything about this stuff? i would ask the dealership but im not trying to hassle them while my car is in their hands :(
IOM LS/ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:06 PM   #2
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
Quote:
Originally Posted by IOM LS/ Phoenix View Post
so if something happens to my car in result of the dealership neglecting it while its in their care, can i take it to another shop of my choice and have them fix it and dealership pay for it? because im just at the point where they have jerked me around so much that i dont even trust them anymore and i dont want them to be even touching my car because of the condition that they gave it back to me. does anyone know anything about this stuff? i would ask the dealership but im not trying to hassle them while my car is in their hands :(
Take it to a different dealership...
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 12:44 PM   #3
MikeL

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS
Yeah go to a new dealership. I know it's kinda far but Boardwalk Chevy has always done great work when I'm in.
MikeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 03:10 PM   #4
IOM LS/ Phoenix

Drives: Inferno orange metallic Ls
Yea that's what I've been told, but it's something I can't do now for the body work getting done but if it comes back to me with something wrong then I'm just going to a different dealership cause they are just a big migraine...
Thanks for the feed back though
IOM LS/ Phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body work, courtesy chevy, iom, warranty work