Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California

Old 12-14-2012, 05:35 PM   #71
GunnyG
Da WHALE

Drives: 2014 Stingray, 2015 Panamera 4
Kronix, you car looks beastly. Saw it last week @ Antidote.
Old 12-14-2012, 07:04 PM   #72
Jake@Antidote

Drives: 13' Camaro (Ordered)
Kronix beat us to posting the photos! Glad everybody likes it, it came out pretty badass and sounds killer.

I'll get some better quality photo's when he pops on by for some more work shortly after Cunningham Motorsports, and post them up on here!

If you come down for the Wheel Warehouse event tomorrow, be sure to pop on by to say hello and ask us about the special discounts we will be offering tomorrow
Jake@Antidote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 07:06 PM   #73
Jake@Antidote

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2010SSRSM6 View Post
Looking forward to seeing it in person.

It looks like I will be going over Saturday to talk to them.

I've got Arc's 900.6 in my car and an Alpine sub. Need to get my fronts replaced with my Hybrid Audio Technology mids and tweeters then it will be presentable again. lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Rick - Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, as well to check out your ride!
Old 12-14-2012, 08:17 PM   #74
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
Quote:
When you pick your car back up from CMS I'll make sure you have a giant rainbow flag covering your rear window. It will be Faaaaabbbbbbulouuuuuuus
You probably have a few spares laying around huh from Pride day?
Sorry I didn't call you when I was at CMS, I got jammed up (as usual) on my way there, didn't get there till 2ish and I know you work the late shift so I figured best not to bother you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GunnyG View Post
Kronix, you car looks beastly. Saw it last week @ Antidote.
Thanks Gunny
Jake, Cameron, Scott & the crew really know what they're doing and they're GOOD PEOPLE, that makes a big impact when you make decisions on where you want to spend your money.

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 08:22 PM   #75
2010SSRSM6

Drives: My wife crazy with my C5 usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake@Antidote View Post
Rick - Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, as well to check out your ride!
I'll be in the Jeep, my car wasn't finished today. I'll have to get with you guys on a Monday or Tuesday to get a game plan put together.

Old 12-14-2012, 08:30 PM   #76
2010SSRSM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Sorry I didn't call you when I was at CMS, I got jammed up (as usual) on my way there, didn't get there till 2ish and I know you work the late shift so I figured best not to bother you.
It figures you would get distracted by something with sparkles and not make it on time. I went by there looking for your ride and headed to work at 1.

My car is at the paint shop a few blocks from CMS. I'm hoping to get it back first thing in the morning, but not holding my breath at this point.

The paint work looks bad ass on your dash and center console. I keep going back and forth on painting mine IO, but I think with the orange interior, it might be too much.

You going to be around Antidote tomorrow?

Old 12-14-2012, 10:24 PM   #77
Kronix

Quote:
It figures you would get distracted by something with sparkles and not make it on time. I went by there looking for your ride and headed to work at 1.

My car is at the paint shop a few blocks from CMS. I'm hoping to get it back first thing in the morning, but not holding my breath at this point.

The paint work looks bad ass on your dash and center console. I keep going back and forth on painting mine IO, but I think with the orange interior, it might be too much.

You going to be around Antidote tomorrow?

I would've been there early, but as I was on my way up 91 East all of a sudden my Check TPMS light comes on, and as you know I just got new wheels & tires and the guys at Wheel Warehouse did sync them, so not wanting to drop the car off at Ryne's with any issues I called WW and told them what happened and since I was about 10 miles past them, I just turned around and went to them to fix. Of course I get there, turn the car off and gave the tech the keys to bring in the bay and the lights were off , they said they've seen it happen before, maybe because it was colder in the morning and when they heated up and expanded that's what caused it. I happen to check tire pressure before I left and all were at 39lbs, when I got to WW they were 44lbs. So they suggested to keep the tire pressure screen up and see if it comes on again, so an hour wasted. About 30 miles up, the light comes on again and the rear passenger wheel showed no number, just 2 dashes. So I called WW, and they said to just bring it by on my way back from CMS.

I'll agree the door & dash panels turned out phenomenal!! Antidote did the work on them, it seems like everything they do is first class! Maybe consider doing yours in black or a contrasting color instead of orange, but if you decide to do it, let Antidote do it, you won't be disappointed. Lupe, of River City Creations did the center console, speedo/tach ring & long strips on side of center console. Antidote did door panels & dash strip, it all matches perfectly.

I won't be around there tomorrow, have to do the "Honey Do" list, get Christmas tree, holiday shopping, etc......As much as I'd love to hang out at WW & Antidote, cause they're both awesome businesses and will always get my business. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the work from Antidote, Jake, his father, Cameron, Scott & they crew are genuine, good people. I'm sure you'll agree after you meet them. Have fun!

Old 12-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #78
Jake@Antidote

Quote:
I'll be in the Jeep, my car wasn't finished today. I'll have to get with you guys on a Monday or Tuesday to get a game plan put together.

Well regardless, still looking forward to meeting you!

Can't thank you enough for all the kind words John, truly means a lot and we love to see everybody we do work for so happy with what they got! Really fuels that fire inside of us all!
Old 12-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #79
2010SSRSM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
I would've been there early, but as I was on my way up 91 East all of a sudden my Check TPMS light comes on, and as you know I just got new wheels & tires and the guys at Wheel Warehouse did sync them, so not wanting to drop the car off at Ryne's with any issues I called WW and told them what happened and since I was about 10 miles past them, I just turned around and went to them to fix. Of course I get there, turn the car off and gave the tech the keys to bring in the bay and the lights were off , they said they've seen it happen before, maybe because it was colder in the morning and when they heated up and expanded that's what caused it. I happen to check tire pressure before I left and all were at 39lbs, when I got to WW they were 44lbs. So they suggested to keep the tire pressure screen up and see if it comes on again, so an hour wasted. About 30 miles up, the light comes on again and the rear passenger wheel showed no number, just 2 dashes. So I called WW, and they said to just bring it by on my way back from CMS.

I'll agree the door & dash panels turned out phenomenal!! Antidote did the work on them, it seems like everything they do is first class! Maybe consider doing yours in black or a contrasting color instead of orange, but if you decide to do it, let Antidote do it, you won't be disappointed. Lupe, of River City Creations did the center console, speedo/tach ring & long strips on side of center console. Antidote did door panels & dash strip, it all matches perfectly.

I won't be around there tomorrow, have to do the "Honey Do" list, get Christmas tree, holiday shopping, etc......As much as I'd love to hang out at WW & Antidote, cause they're both awesome businesses and will always get my business. You WILL NOT be disappointed with the work from Antidote, Jake, his father, Cameron, Scott & they crew are genuine, good people. I'm sure you'll agree after you meet them. Have fun!
If you have issues while the car is on the dyno let me know and I'll bring my factory rears down. That way you have no excuses.

Ryne has the TPMS tool to retrain them so I doubt you'll have any issues.

Old 12-15-2012, 12:16 AM   #80
2010SSRSM6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake@Antidote View Post
Well regardless, still looking forward to meeting you!

Can't thank you enough for all the kind words John, truly means a lot and we love to see everybody we do work for so happy with what they got! Really fuels that fire inside of us all!
Same here Jake!

Old 12-15-2012, 09:54 AM   #81
Scott@Antidote

Drives: 45th Anniversary
Send a message via AIM to Scott@Antidote
What time are you stopping by Rick?
Scott@Antidote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #82
Jake@Antidote

January meet info coming soon, stay tuned!

And for those who thought they weren't invited to our party last time, you're officially invited to this one.

Old 12-20-2012, 12:08 AM   #83
Scott@Antidote

Drives: 45th Anniversary
Send a message via AIM to Scott@Antidote
Shouldn't we put a sign on their window letting them know they're invited?
Scott@Antidote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 03:51 AM   #84
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott@Antidote View Post
Shouldn't we put a sign on their window letting them know they're invited?

Just write real big pretty letters with easy to understand words. Crayons work best! Hopefully they'll bring plenty of those cool cards

Tags
anaheim, camaro, camaro5, chevy, oracle