Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-20-2011, 03:35 PM   #1
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
I'm fuming at Discount Tire right now...

Doing this on my iPad from Discount Tire.

My day started ok. I went to the Chevy dealer to get my oil changed. In & out pretty quick. Then I go to the doctor. I had taken off the morning to do these things from work.

I had parked out in an empty area of the parking lot near a nicer BMW a few spots away.

When I get back out to my car, the BMW owner is out there, along with some cops. I am curious, but not concerned. As I get closer to my car, and go around to the passenger side to put my backpack in the front seat, I see that both my right side tires are flat.

Some DOUCHEBAG apparently took a screwdriver and poked the sidewalls of my 2 right tires, and 2 of the BMW's tires.

So, after getting my car transported to my house (to pick up my summer tires I had just taken off), then to discount tire...I am waiting on the insurance agent who's going to be paying for this. Fortunately, a 100 deductible.

Still, I am not really happy that people like this are allowed to breed....
Old 09-20-2011, 03:40 PM   #2
greenrail
Comic Curmudgeon

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS-2010 VW CC Sport
Now that is something to get really P.O.'d about. Sorry to hear about that.

Punks have no respect for other people's property.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #3
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Doing this on my iPad from Discount Tire.

My day started ok. I went to the Chevy dealer to get my oil changed. In & out pretty quick. Then I go to the doctor. I had taken off the morning to do these things from work.

I had parked out in an empty area of the parking lot near a nicer BMW a few spots away.

When I get back out to my car, the BMW owner is out there, along with some cops. I am curious, but not concerned. As I get closer to my car, and go around to the passenger side to put my backpack in the front seat, I see that both my right side tires are flat.

Some DOUCHEBAG apparently took a screwdriver and poked the sidewalls of my 2 right tires, and 2 of the BMW's tires.

So, after getting my car transported to my house (to pick up my summer tires I had just taken off), then to discount tire...I am waiting on the insurance agent who's going to be paying for this. Fortunately, a 100 deductible.

Still, I am not really happy that people like this are allowed to breed....
Damn, I'm sorry to hear all that... Fortunately you had other tires to put on it.. and you're scaring me... I'll be up in your neck of the woods in a couple of weeks, first in Portland, then on through Seattle and up into Canada... I'm hoping nothing like that happens... I may have to sleep in the car...

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:42 PM   #4
cab2g
love. my. car.

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I thought you were mad @ Discount Tire's service They have been great from my experience. However that's really upsetting that somebody did that! But you can take solace in the fact that whoever did that will never get their act together enough to actually afford a nice car like the two he or she vandalized. And if it was a kid, well I hope they get what's coming to them.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #5
Noodle SS

Drives: 2011 BMW 328XI, 2012 Camaro (soon)
Some people have zero (0) respect for other people's property and nice things. Such an unfortunate event.

Nice ride Steve!
Noodle SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:45 PM   #6
Obzen
Pull up Cougar!

Drives: 2016 2SS
This thread title is very misleading.....however that sucks really bad! Theres a special place in hell reserved for people who mess with another mans car.
Obzen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:46 PM   #7
bhall82
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 SS/RS
Damn man hate to hear this. I know it sucks. I hope your day gets better. No worries though this person will get what is coming to him/her. Karma is a bitch
bhall82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:47 PM   #8
Guyute

Drives: Black 6 speed SS
Don't worry one day he'll get caught and beaten. My buddy and I caught a dude that was breaking into my friends car at the mall. He already had the door open and was half way into the car. It's amazing what happens when someones head gets caught between the door jam and the door over and over. We just left him unconscious in the mall parking lot. Justice was served .
Guyute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:49 PM   #9
chevychase

Drives: chevy man !
Why are camaros such idiot magnets ? It seems they get dinged, scraped, crap thrown at them, tires vandalized etc. more often than other cars.

It's not the most expensive car on the road by any means but it seems to attract a lot of hate (envy fueled) ? but again there are many pricier cars out there.
chevychase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #10
orangejuice
H1 OFCR

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Blue Ray Metallic
People are straight up retarded. I come unglued if I caught someone in the act of doing something to my Camaro.
ZL1 Hood/Fascia
AAC Afterburners/Sidemarkers
Havoc Black Chrome
5% Tint/20% Smoked Taillights

orangejuice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #11
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenrail View Post
Now that is something to get really P.O.'d about. Sorry to hear about that.

Punks have no respect for other people's property.

Old 09-20-2011, 03:55 PM   #12
suplex

Drives: 2011 Coupe, 1LT, A6, No RS Package.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obzen View Post
This thread title is very misleading...
Exactly. I thought Discount Tire did something along the lines of shady business.

So I guess he was fuming while he happened to be near Discount Tire, but he wasn't fuming AT Discount Tire.
Old 09-20-2011, 03:57 PM   #13
Guyute

Drives: Black 6 speed SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by orangejuice View Post
People are straight up retarded. I come unglued if I caught someone in the act of doing something to my Camaro.
That's pretty much what happened when we caught the dude breaking into my friends car. He instantly came unglued and gave the dude a serious beating. I'm positive he needed to go to the hospital once he woke up.

He had a huge gash in his head from when my buddy slammed the guys head between the door and door jam.
Guyute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 04:01 PM   #14
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
No, I am AT Discount tire right now, and yes I'm still fuming. I'm waiting for my insurance guy to show up to pay for all of this (except the 100 dollar deductible).

Title was somewhat deliberate