Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 07-21-2011, 01:06 PM   #43
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Well it looks like ya'll had a good crowd and had ALOT of fun. Sure wished I could have made this one............especially with the cellphone search........Right up my alley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dianeokie View Post
I have a big thank you to say to 4 of my favorite ACE5 guys. After the laser show I couldn't find my cell phone. I was a little frantic, so 4SFEDSS, KD,Ken and SlowSS Scott helped me look for it. Turned out it was folded up inside my lawn chair inside the bag

Again, thanks guys for all your help

I told ya'll she had a new drink, ya'll just thought she was drinking coke Ya'll know how the Boom Box Pirate Booty Ho gets when she drinks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4SFEDSS View Post
The Dr. Jkel in me almost made say something when she let that one out. But I couldn't do it, guess I don't have a smartass bone in my body.
Ok Les.......I know you mean that in the most loving christian way.....and I love you too..........
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote