Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 04-26-2012, 07:22 PM   #253
Tampa Tuning
Account Suspended

Drives: TAMPA TUNING FACEBOOK & INSTAGRAM
Man I cant wait to HP tuners to release the change and edit feature on the 2012+ V6s so I can tune these cars!
www.TampaTuning.com
Tampa Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 07:51 PM   #254
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
We will have one for you when they do Phil!!!
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 10:17 PM   #255
SSTREETKING
||||Tuners Impression||||

Drives: Fairlady Z/LLT/LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tampa Tuning View Post
Man I cant wait to HP tuners to release the change and edit feature on the 2012+ V6s so I can tune these cars!
www.TampaTuning.com
once you guys and JRE get your hands on HPT for the LLT and LFX its going to be fun times. I can't wait to see what you guys can do with one of these V6

(2011 LLT) MRT V2//MACE 25MM INSULATOR//BMORECAMS STG-3 INTAKE MANIFOLD//VARARAM//HPT or NOTHING!!

(2010 LS3) OTR INTAKE//HPT VIA TUNER IMPRESSION//KOOKS STEPPED//MUFFLER DELETE

--FAIRLADY Z-- 12.9 1/4 MILE
SSTREETKING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #256
SIXJAK

Drives: MO's only SC'd LLT.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GretchenGotGrowl View Post
a ZL1.
Just kidding. I think you have it covered.
Ha ha I'm sure you beat some goofball to the punch with that comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahammerle View Post
Open roads and a get out of jail free card.
Montana, why did you wimp out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SC2150 View Post
NO TICKETS!!!!!!
I know a good traffic attorney. You gotsta pay to play.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmorecam View Post
WTH done got into you jak you went from just your average modding to a super tran sformation overnight LOL! I'm glad to see you got the ball in motion I need to get my lazy butt started too LOL. After HPS finish up I will be making my decision!
I know right? I'm trying to get this car finished mod-wise. Ordered a Gecko green 4dr Rubicon 2 weeks ago. That'll be next.

I have a feeling the LLT FI scene is about to be blown wide open. I thot you were leaning towards SC. I guess if HPS is crazy stupid then ya gotta go with it. I sure looks like we are about to get some different options with tuning as well. I'm hoping with this new fuel pump, the SC route is going to be a bit stronger. 450RWHP or bust!
IPF supercharger kit, IPF tune, SW LT's, R. Tech HFC's, ARK DT-S catback, SS Brembo brake upgrade, BC Racing adjustable coilovers, Hurst STS, Pfadt rear arm package, Pfadt adjustable sways & end links, Pfadt diff bushings, BMR rear cradle full kit blk bezels,SS diffuser, Innovate gauges.
SIXJAK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #257
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
What were the numbers for last night??
Old 04-27-2012, 09:40 AM   #258
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by V6owner View Post
What were the numbers for last night??
X2
Old 04-27-2012, 10:01 AM   #259
SGTMiller278CAV
Silver Surfer

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
X2
x3
SLP Loudmouth 1 Exhaust / Magnaflow Resonated X pipe / 22 Inch AAC Dynamic Scanner / Reverse Rally Stripes / LS badges (emblempros.com) / Gill Decals / Flat Black SS Rims / SS Rear Diffuser / Flat Black Spoiler / Heritage Grill / Custom Painted Tail Light Bezels / Custom Painted Engine Cover / Plati Dipped Trunk Lid

SGTMiller278CAV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #260
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SIXJAK View Post
Ha ha I'm sure you beat some goofball to the punch with that comment.

Montana, why did you wimp out?

I know a good traffic attorney. You gotsta pay to play.

I know right? I'm trying to get this car finished mod-wise. Ordered a Gecko green 4dr Rubicon 2 weeks ago. That'll be next.

I have a feeling the LLT FI scene is about to be blown wide open. I thot you were leaning towards SC. I guess if HPS is crazy stupid then ya gotta go with it. I sure looks like we are about to get some different options with tuning as well. I'm hoping with this new fuel pump, the SC route is going to be a bit stronger. 450RWHP or bust!
I was, still am, maybe, maybe not LOL! Once I have my mind set on something there's always something else around the corner. This will be my last and only BIG mod so I want to make the right decision if that be a turbo or a supercharger. IPF just came out with some nice numbers just when I thought it was dead, RDP is still hard at it, tracy still have coming numbers that might surprise everyone, and now HPS!!?? Just last year, and maybe only about 6 months ago all we had was tracy holding it down for us and maybe IPF, but now it look like FI is no more an if's and butt's LOL. All this options just made my decision that much harder. I am going to wait until HPS finish their build and make my choice. I'm sure tracy should have some numbers by then too. Hopefully the upgraded HPFP is solid!

I'm glad to see you got your mind made up and moving jak
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 07:32 AM   #261
SwitchBlade

Drives: 2010 1LT Camaro Silver Ice
I just thought I would check to see if you had an update on the new tire, arms and rods that you got?
Old 05-07-2012, 07:34 PM   #262
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwitchBlade View Post
I just thought I would check to see if you had an update on the new tire, arms and rods that you got?
As soon as i get the car back i am going to work on getting everything installed
Old 05-07-2012, 08:21 PM   #263
lscamaro

Drives: 2011 CGM Camaro LS A6
Any numbers?

Click Picture for Build Thread
lscamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2012, 08:25 PM   #264
smoke1lt

Drives: 2011 1lt/rs/sim
Quote:
Originally Posted by lscamaro View Post
Any numbers?
No numbers yet, hope to get some numbers soon
Old 05-08-2012, 12:27 AM   #265
Make It Rain
Account Suspended

Drives: 69 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by smoke1lt View Post
So a few months back i shipped my 2011 1lt to Tracy at RX Performance to be the test car for his supercharger project.Well once again Tracy worked his magic on the LLT.The car is back together and up and running.No final dyno numbers yet,looks like we will get the numbers soon.My camaro has the VMAX ported TB,BBK longtube headers with high flow cats and ARK-DTS catback,Black ICE-olater,RX ported IM and of course the first RX SUPERCHARGER ...When i get the car back i will post up pics and videos...I hope Tracy will chime in here and update you all the on latest info you all have been waiting for...
Any numbers yet?
Make It Rain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 11:23 AM   #266
SC2150
Account Suspended

Drives: 2012 Camaro RS, RX supercharged
We just installed the high output fuel pump and are waiting for Vince to tweak for it. It works to well....throwing "high pressure" codes....it is what we hoped it would be but can run it with the extra pressure until vince can tweak it.
SC2150 is offline   Reply With Quote