Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-24-2008, 08:38 AM   #1
redriverchevy

Drives: 2007 Chevy Silverado
Inferno Orange

Hey guys Im new to this forum. I am a salesman at a Chevy dealership in Bossier City, LA. This might be a stupid question considering that I work for a dealership, but is the concept convert. the inferno orange that is going to be offered as one of the colors, and also are the stripes considered to be the cyber gray? It looks very close to the accual color, but I am still not convinced.

Thanks,
Nick
redriverchevy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 08:53 AM   #2
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Hey Nick, welcome. I think one of the rep's will be the person to answer definitively yay or nay. Maybe Scott will chime in eventually.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:55 AM   #3
garfin
Resident Disciple

Drives: 2010 CTS-V 6MN '98 Camaro SS (Sold)
Quote:
Originally Posted by redriverchevy View Post
Hey guys Im new to this forum. I am a salesman at a Chevy dealership in Bossier City, LA. This might be a stupid question considering that I work for a dealership, but is the concept convert. the inferno orange that is going to be offered as one of the colors, and also are the stripes considered to be the cyber gray? It looks very close to the accual color, but I am still not convinced.

Thanks,
Nick
Welcome to the forum! The Convertible Concept is actually "Hugger Orange pearl tri-coat" paint with twin "gunmetal gray" sport stripes... this from the press release.

Cyber Gray is one of the colors that is offered on the new ZR-1, and will be offered on the Camaro as well. One of the stripe pkgs. for the Camaro is also in the Cyber Gray color.

Inferno Orange is one of the exterior colors that will be offered and it is also an optional interior accent/trim pkg.

Hope this helps!

Best regardSS,

Elie
Old 07-24-2008, 09:05 AM   #4
chevydude26

Drives: Future 2011 camaro convertible
i want that hugger orange pearl tri-coat with the stripes....

oh well looks like i got a pay for a custom paint job...
chevydude26 is offline   Reply With Quote