Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 10-12-2012, 01:29 PM   #4551
Sabot

Drives: ZL1 Gone :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
So you're joining us Staurday?
For sure...Can I? I know I'm the new guy..lol
Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:00 PM   #4552
jose1003

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Cyber Gray
Who ever is going to speaking rock, try to get their early, so you can use your chairs, last year we had a problem when we wanted to use or chairs but they saw we were taking them out of the maro and told us we had to rent their chairs to sit, its a free car show but they make their money some how
Old 10-12-2012, 02:02 PM   #4553
jose1003

I will try to go by and say hi this Saturday, mi wife had a health fair this Saturday for work and she is using the Camaro to prevent accidents but me and my son rum try to stop by after his game
Old 10-12-2012, 02:17 PM   #4554
Aguilar

Drives: 02 Z06
So what's happening Saturday? No get-togethers tonight? I'll be out at the track if it doesn't rain and make a couple passes.
Aguilar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 02:46 PM   #4555
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Saturday, October 13th, 2012
Speaking Rock 2nd Annual Car Show
Speaking Rock Entertainment Center: 122 S. Old Pueblo Rd., EL Paso, TX

The Car Show starts at 1PM, so I am looking for members who would like to help represent Camaro5 this day by bringing a sleugh of 5th Gens along and park all together and enjoy the car show. Entry to the show is FREE and there are prizes such as 1st Place:$500, 2nd: $350, and 3rd: $200. The event will end at 6PM and your vehicles are not allowed to leave the event until afterwards, please read the rules provided by the event organizers below. Afterwards, we will go grab dinner together at one of the fine dining establishments in El Paso. The participation rules are strict So who's in for this one?!

MEMBERS:
char1ieone (LC) '10 2SS/RS
Viper1cobra (EP) 1968 Camaro
InfernoZ (LC) '11 2SS/RS
Sabot (White Sands) '12 ZL1
SPEAKING ROCK CAR SHOW RULES
ALL VEHICLES MUST BE DRIVEN INTO PLACE. AS SPACE PERMITS, TRAILERS OR SUPPORT VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO ENTER DURING SET UP BUT MUST BE UNLOADED AND REMOVED IMMEDIATELY. NO COOLERS, OUTSIDE FOOD, OR DRINK WILL BE ALLOWED INTO SHOW AREA.

NO DENTED, DAMAGED, PRIMER’D, UNFINISHED, OR INCOMPLETE VEHICLES WILL BE ALLOWED TO COMPETE. THEY WILL BE TURNED AWAY AT THE DOOR AT MANAGEMENTS DISCRETION. NO WORKS IN PROGRESS PLEASE.

VEHICLES MAY NOT BE MOVED ONCE IN PLACE. ONCE VEHICLE IS PARKED IN POSITION FOR SHOW, IT MAY NOT BE MOVED UNTIL SHOW IS ENDED. DURING SHOW VEHICLES MAY NOT BE OPERATED IN A WAY DEEMED UNSAFE BY SPEAKING ROCK MANAGEMENT, JUDGES, OR SECURITY. INCLUDING STARTING AN ENGINE, MOVING A VEHICLE, OR OPERATING A HYDRAULIC/AIR SYSTEM WITHOUT BEING INSTRUCTED BY SPEAKING ROCK STAFF, JUDGES, OR SECURITY. ANYONE IN VIOLATION WILL BE SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION.

NO SAVING OF SPACES. EXHIBITOR MAY NOT SAVE SPACES FOR VEHICLES NOT PRESENT. IF YOU WANT TO SHOW TOGETHER WITH YOUR GROUP, ARRIVE TOGETHER.

THIS IS AN ALL DAY EVENT. VEHICLES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE UNTIL AWARD CEREMONY IS CONCLUDED. AWARDS CEREMONY WILL BEGIN PROMPTLY AT 6PM.

PLEASE REMEMBER THAT THIS IS AN ALL AGES SHOW.LOUD MUSIC, NOISE, AND PROFANITY SHOULD BE KEPT TO A MINIMUM. ANY DISPLAY ITEMS THAT CAN BE CONSTRUED AS A WEAPON ALSO, MUSIC, VIDEOS, OR ARTWORK THAT MAY SEEM INAPPROPRIATE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. SPEAKING ROCK MANAGEMENT WILL DETERMINE WHAT MAY BE CONSIDERED INAPPROPRIATE AT ITS DISCRETION.

CLASSIFICATION. THE JUDGES WILL ENTER YOUR VEHICLE CLASSIFICATION.THERE WILL 10 CATEGORIES. VEHICLES WILL BE PLACED INTO A CATEGORY BY JUDGE BASED ON MODIFICATIONS, TYPE OF VEHICLE, ECT. IF VEHICLE WAS NOT PROPERLY CLASSIFIED YOU MUST CONTACT SPEAKING ROCK SHOW MANAGER OR JUDGE NO LATER THAN 1PM ON DAY OF EVENT. JUDGE MAY OR MAY NOT RECLASSIFY, DETERMINATION WILL BE FINAL.

DISQUALIFICATION. AT THE DISCRETION OF SPEAKING ROCK MANAGEMENT OR JUDGES, VIOLATION OF ANY RULES HEREIN MAY BE CAUSE FOR DISQUALIFICATION FOR ANY PRIZE, EXPULTION FROM CURRENT EVENT AND/OR BAN FROM FUTURE EVENTS.

BY ENTERING THIS CAR SHOW, ENTRANT AGREES TO ABIDE AND BE BOUND BY THESE RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THE SHOW. ENTRANTS MAY NOT PROTEST ANY DECISION OF MANAGEMENT OR JUDGES. SPEAKING ROCK WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE, THEFT, VANDALISM, ACTS OF GOD, OR INCLEMENT WEATHER TO VEHICLES. SPEAKING ROCK MANAGEMENT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE OR MODIFY ANY OF THE STATED RULES AT ANY TIME

Last edited by Char1ieone; 10-12-2012 at 03:26 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:14 PM   #4556
jose1003

Charles let me know where
You all decide to dine after the show
Old 10-12-2012, 03:17 PM   #4557
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabot View Post
For sure...Can I? I know I'm the new guy..lol
Can you come, hahahahaha ...of course man! We're going to be meeting at the Subway on 12210 Montwood Dr Ste 102, El Paso, TX 79928 at 9am to grab some small breakfast and then head out to Speaking Rock by 10/10:30am. Marty is going to be meeting me at the Vado Texaco Truck Stop on I-10 going South to EP and then from there me and him will drive down to the Subway to meet Eric at the Subway. You can either A.) Take the route that goes South from White Sands into Chaparral and the El Paso and meet us at the Subway or meet up with Marty in Cruces and then so on. If you we want to park together, we need to arrive together as they're not allowing saved spaces. We will bring a canopy for shade as they have mentioned that it's okay. Like it stated, once we park the cars we won't be able to move em till the shows over at 6PM. Why don't you give me a holla on my phone (575-649-4624) to let me know what you'd like to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguilar View Post
So what's happening Saturday? No get-togethers tonight? I'll be out at the track if it doesn't rain and make a couple passes.
Yeah, no set meets for tonight, and I won't be going to the drags as I don't have my car cause of the possible rain chances out. Gotta try to keep the Camaro clean before tomorrow morning, that and I got stuff to do later tonight in Cruces.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jose1003 View Post
Charles let me know where
You all decide to dine after the show
No prob. I'll be keeping you and Daniel posted on where we're at and what we're doing if we leave the car show, cause Eric and I are stubborn sets and don't feel the need to pay extra for chairs and food or such ya know. If they don't like us with our own chairs, what are they gonna do, kick us us out? Pfft...we didn't pay to enter in the show, so no loss, and if that does happen then we'll just all leave and do something else in town like grab lunch and such.
Old 10-12-2012, 07:53 PM   #4558
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
If you guys need me to take a canopy or chairs I can throw some in, I have to drop the camaro off by one at the dealer then we will probably head over to check out the show. I doubt we will stay the whole time but we can leave the stuff and pick it up around six if need be.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:25 PM   #4559
Sabot

Drives: ZL1 Gone :(
Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post
Can you come, hahahahaha ...of course man! We're going to be meeting at the Subway on 12210 Montwood Dr Ste 102, El Paso, TX 79928 at 9am to grab some small breakfast and then head out to Speaking Rock by 10/10:30am. Marty is going to be meeting me at the Vado Texaco Truck Stop on I-10 going South to EP and then from there me and him will drive down to the Subway to meet Eric at the Subway. You can either A.) Take the route that goes South from White Sands into Chaparral and the El Paso and meet us at the Subway or meet up with Marty in Cruces and then so on. If you we want to park together, we need to arrive together as they're not allowing saved spaces. We will bring a canopy for shade as they have mentioned that it's okay. Like it stated, once we park the cars we won't be able to move em till the shows over at 6PM. Why don't you give me a holla on my phone (575-649-4624) to let me know what you'd like to do.

I'll meet you guys at subway
Sabot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 09:51 AM   #4560
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabot View Post
I'll meet you guys at subway
We're running 30min late, so just hang tight at the subway buddy boy.
Old 10-13-2012, 10:13 AM   #4561
jose1003

see you all later
Old 10-14-2012, 12:58 AM   #4562
Inferno Z

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS Vortech Supercharged
We Had A Blast!!!
Inferno Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #4563
Inferno Z

Old 10-14-2012, 01:00 AM   #4564
Inferno Z

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001