Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 11-27-2014, 10:14 PM   #7267
Midnight Rat

Drives: SS 1LE
HAPPY THANKSGIVING, and welcome to the site eddie
Midnight Rat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2014, 06:42 PM   #7268
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Eddie2SS. Hope all had a good Black Friday.
Old 12-01-2014, 12:21 AM   #7269
Shifty
One Shot, One Kill

Drives: 14 1LE
I'll keep my eye out for both of y'all in Horizon.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:02 PM   #7270
Midnight Rat

Got them installed this morning.
Old 12-01-2014, 03:13 PM   #7271
Ivan @ Southwest Speed

Drives: '15 Z06, '01 NBM SS, '97 SS
Sexy!! Damn man. Oh yeah!
Ivan @ Southwest Speed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2014, 05:09 PM   #7272
Midnight Rat

I tell you they are sweet. Drove this morning in the stock seats, and drove these on the way home. Car feels like a true sports car now. These seats should have been available when the camaro first came out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ivan @ Southwest Speed View Post
Sexy!! Damn man. Oh yeah!
Old 12-02-2014, 10:41 PM   #7273
Boricua

Drives: 2010 2SS Yellow Camaro
Hello guys, hope everybody had a great Thanksgiving day with family. Wish all of you a great holiday season. May God bless you all. Eddie 2SS welcome to the camaro5 family. Hope to meet you and shifty somewhere around Horizon hahaha. Or the next meeting.
Boricua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 11:51 PM   #7274
Shifty
One Shot, One Kill

So when is this next secret meeting?
Old 12-03-2014, 02:34 AM   #7275
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
EVENT: "Wheels of Joy" Bike Fundraiser

WHEELS of JOY BIKE FUNDRAISER
-SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13th, 2014-
KRAV MAGA MMA ACADEMY
- 3950 DONIPHAN DR., EL PASO, TX -

(11AM - 4PM)

GoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYONE!!! I hope that you all have been doing amazing, I know that a few of you have been really busy with your 5th Gens as of late. Luis, congrats on your new Recaros, I am very jealous. Ryan, I am very anxious to see the final product on your car. And Punisher, your Edelbrock looks freaking fantastic, can't wait to see it in person, brotha!!!! Also to all those that are recently new to Camaro5 EPLC, WELCOME!!!!

I know that few on here have been asking when is the next meet/gathering, well good news. We have been contacted by Krav Maga Mixed Martial Arts Academy in El Paso to be a part of their first ever "Wheels of Joy Fundraiser" to helps raise money to purchase bicycles for underprivileged children in the region for the Christmas Season. The event is on Saturday, December 30th at 11am-4pm and is being held at their training facility on 3950 Doniphan Drive, El Paso, TX. Entry is FREE for everyone as this is a donation driven event but we are wanting to help Krav Maga, SicFIT and SVT/Mustangs Elite in getting as many bikes that we can with our contributions, so we are looking for everyone that is wishing to be a part of this amazing charitable event to help contribute $25 per Camaro. We, Camaro5 EPLC as a group, are aiming for a goal of $500 and are hoping to reach that come the date of the event.

All the funds that are collected at the event will be given over to SVT/Mustangs Elite to go and purchase as many bikes that they can and distribute to those in need of a happy face this holiday. SVT/Mustangs Elite has been a driven force in charitable events throughout the past 2 years and have the proper resources to distribute the bikes to the appropriate people and we are humbled enough to be welcomed with open arms. However... that doesn't mean there isn't a little American Muscle grudge emotions going taking place. Lol, I am not talking about a hostile one, SVT/ Mustang Elite has many, MANY members in it's club and once they got wind that we were bringing over 12 Camaros they got a tad bit worried that we were bringing the cavalry, so they called their troops to bring the masses, even from those in other Mustang clubs in El Paso.

Hey, what's a car gathering between auto enthusiast groups without a little rivalry, right? Elite believes that 20 Camaros are showing up, I made mention to them that we only have 10 that will be attending but as of now we currently have 16 Camaros that are planning on attending this event, but we kinda want to keep this a little secret between us to surprise them, so shhhhhhhh...

If you believe that this is all that we have planned for day, don't be fooled. We plan on all gathering up for breakfast before we arrive to the event so we fill our bellies up and enjoy the morning together. Also, after the Wheels of Joy event, we will also be making reservations to have dinner at one of the local eateries. Both locations for breakfast and dinner is still TBA, so stay tuned folks.

So what say you folks, will you help us in raising money and surpassing our goal of $500 in attending this charitable event in two weeks and surprise Elite with the amount of Camaros that we can showcase as the most dominant modern muscle in the market the past 5 years? I know that we can have a huge turnout for this, so come and join us for a fun filled day!

ITINERARY:
08:00am - Breakfast at Denny's (6650 Montana Ave., El Paso, TX)
10:00am - Depart to "Wheels of Joy"
10:30am - Arrive and setup (3950 Doniphan Dr., El Paso, TX)
11:00am - Event begins!
04:00pm - End of event
05:00pm - Dinner (TBD)

Members participating so far:
- Charlie (char1ieone): Las Cruces
- Eric (Viper1cobra): El Paso
- Randy (knightphantom): El Paso
- Marty (Inferno Z): Las Cruces
- Andie (Blackmamba): El Paso
- Luis (Garfield): El Paso
- Louis (Wildpony61): Las Cruces
- Carlos (Cam77): El Paso
- Pat (2010SSRS): Las Cruces
- Anthony (14DPTcamaro1le): El Paso
- Justin (Gigachip): Las Cruces
- Mando (ZL1 bee): El Paso
- Will Kelly: El Paso
- Steve: Las Cruces
- Anthony: Las Cruces
- Ben Brown: El Paso
- Gio Riverman: El Paso
- Jason Fraire: El Paso
- Nicolas Mendez: El Paso
- Noe Lopez: El Paso

Last edited by Char1ieone; 12-08-2014 at 01:06 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 11:17 AM   #7276
Shifty
One Shot, One Kill

Quick question. I'm running stock GYs, fronts are at about 50% and rears need replaced. Does the weather in EP support running another set of rears or do I need to worry about weather temps?
Old 12-04-2014, 11:21 AM   #7277
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Drives: A paid off Camaro!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shifty View Post
Quick question. I'm running stock GYs, fronts are at about 50% and rears need replaced. Does the weather in EP support running another set of rears or do I need to worry about weather temps?
It doesn't get cold enough around here to worry about snow, but we do get rain every now and then. I think they would likely be fine.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
K1SSRSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2014, 11:39 AM   #7278
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by Char1ieone View Post

WHEELS of JOY BIKE FUNDRAISER
-SATURDAY, DECEMBER 13th, 2014-
KRAV MAGA MMA ACADEMY
- 3950 DONIPHAN DR., EL PASO, TX -

(11AM - 4PM)

GoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOD EVENING EVERYONE!!! I hope that you all have been doing amazing, I know that a few of you have been really busy with your 5th Gens as of late. Luis, congrats on your new Recaros, I am very jealous. Ryan, I am very anxious to see the final product on your car. And Punisher, your Edelbrock looks freaking fantastic, can't wait to see it in person, brotha!!!! Also to all those that are recently new to Camaro5 EPLC, WELCOME!!!!

I know that few on here have been asking when is the next meet/gathering, well good news. We have been contacted by Krav Maga Mixed Martial Arts Academy in El Paso to be a part of their first ever "Wheels of Joy Fundraiser" to helps raise money to purchase bicycles for underprivileged children in the region for the Christmas Season. The event is on Saturday, December 30th at 11am-4pm and is being held at their training facility on 3950 Doniphan Drive, El Paso, TX. Entry is FREE for everyone as this is a donation driven event but we are wanting to help Krav Maga, SicFIT and SVT/Mustangs Elite in getting as many bikes that we can with our contributions, so we are looking for everyone that is wishing to be a part of this amazing charitable event to help contribute $25 per Camaro. We, Camaro5 EPLC as a group, are aiming for a goal of $500 and are hoping to reach that come the date of the event.

All the funds that are collected at the event will be given over to SVT/Mustangs Elite to go and purchase as many bikes that they can and distribute to those in need of a happy face this holiday. SVT/Mustangs Elite has been a driven force in charitable events throughout the past 2 years and have the proper resources to distribute the bikes to the appropriate people and we are humbled enough to be welcomed with open arms. However... that doesn't mean there isn't a little American Muscle grudge emotions going taking place. Lol, I am not talking about a hostile one, SVT/ Mustang Elite has many, MANY members in it's club and once they got wind that we were bringing over 12 Camaros they got a tad bit worried that we were bringing the cavalry, so they called their troops to bring the masses, even from those in other Mustang clubs in El Paso.

Hey, what's a car gathering between auto enthusiast groups without a little rivalry, right? Elite believes that 20 Camaros are showing up, I made mention to them that we only have 10 that will be attending but as of now we currently have 16 Camaros that are planning on attending this event, but we kinda want to keep this a little secret between us to surprise them, so shhhhhhhh...

If you believe that this is all that we have planned for day, don't be fooled. We plan on all gathering up for breakfast before we arrive to the event so we fill our bellies up and enjoy the morning together. Also, after the Wheels of Joy event, we will also be making reservations to have dinner at one of the local eateries. Both locations for breakfast and dinner is still TBA, so stay tuned folks.

So what say you folks, will you help us in raising money and surpassing our goal of $500 in attending this charitable event in two weeks and surprise Elite with the amount of Camaros that we can showcase as the most dominant modern muscle in the market the past 5 years? I know that we can have a huge turnout for this, so come and join us for a fun filled day!

ITINERARY:
08:00am - Breakfast at Denny's (6650 Montana Ave., El Paso, TX)
10:00am - Depart to "Wheels of Joy"
10:30am - Arrive and setup (3950 Doniphan Dr., El Paso, TX)
11:00am - Event begins!
04:00pm - End of event
05:00pm - Dinner (TBD)

Members participating so far:

-Charlie (char1ieone): Las Cruces
-Eric (Viper1cobra): El Paso
-Randy (knightphantom): El Paso
-Marty (Inferno Z): Las Cruces
-Andie (Blackmamba): El Paso
-Luis (Garfield): El Paso
-Louis (Wildpony61): Las Cruces
-Carlos (Cam77): El Paso
-Pat (2010SSRS): Las Cruces
-Anthony (14DPTcamaro1le): El Paso
-Justin (Gigachip): Las Cruces
-Will Kelly: El Paso
-Steve: Las Cruces
-Anthony: Las Cruces
-Ben Brown: El Paso
-Gio Riverman: El Paso
-Jason Fraire: El Paso
-Nicolas Mendez: El Paso
-Noe Lopez: El Paso
If the rest of my suspension parts get in, and I can get the car back together I would love to go. But if not I would be glad to send the $25 over with someone anyway.

504hp/478tq
Performance: Kooks LT, 3'' Exhaust, V-Max TB, Roto-Fab CAI, Custom Ported/Port Matched Heads and Intake
Suspension: BMR Adjustable LCA's, BMR Trailing Arms, Poly Bushings, BMR Toe Rods
Coming Soon (still in the box): Procharger F1R, G-Force Axles, 3:91 gears w/Eaton Truetrac
Old 12-04-2014, 12:24 PM   #7279
K1SSRSS
Chief Many Camaros

FEST IS ANNOUNCED!!!! Here is the hotel link.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386853

504hp/478tq
Old 12-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #7280
Char1ieone
Fear the Red Bow Tie

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1SSRSS View Post
FEST IS ANNOUNCED!!!! Here is the hotel link.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=386853
BOOKED!!!!
CAUTION THOUGH: When booking at the host hotel (Holiday Inn) THEY WILL run the transaction for ONE night stay to set the reservation, so be sure to have the $110 one night amount.

Last edited by Char1ieone; 12-04-2014 at 03:19 PM.
Char1ieone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
everyone loves gigachip, giga's sister is crazy!! lol!!, gigachip is awesome, gigachip iz silly, gigachip loves clay aiken, gigachip s rediculous, i laugh at gigachip, offset is marobody2001