Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 11-20-2012, 07:50 AM   #1
Chrisrp454

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS M6, 98Z28 M6
Local savings on detail,wheel repair,tent and such

From THE CAR PRO WEEKLY

READERS-I PUT MY SEAL OF APPROVAL ON EACH ONE OF THESE!

MOBILE DETAILING! I found a wonderful group of auto detailing pros that will come to you! Full car details are regularly $99, small to mid-size SUVs are $125, and large SUVs are $145. Car Pro Show newsletter subscribers can take 20% off those prices. Here is their website, just tell them I sent you for the discount! www.waxonwheelsdfw.com or call Alan the Owner at 214 924-3656. I always get RAVE reviews from listeners of the Car Pro Show.

At City Garage, get nitrogen in 4 tires, regardless of the size, for $20. Just tell them the Car Pro sent you and you'll get that special pricing. Their website is www.citygaragedfw.com for their 16 DFW locations. They also extend Car Pro Show discounts on other repairs and here are some money saving coupons for other services: http://citygaragedfw.com/coupons

Wheel Technologies is a company that I have personally used a couple of times. They repair nicks, scrapes, and damage to factory wheels. They also have a large stock of factory refurbished replacement wheels. Car Pro Show listeners get a 20% discount on wheels and repairs. When these folks repair a wheel, it looks like new. Visit their website: www.wheeltechnologies.com

Texas Insurance Exchange Group, Inc. represents YOU instead of the insurance carrier. Texas Insurance Exchange Group will shop all your insurance needs every year to find the best coverage and price. Claude Judd is a Car Pro Show listener and handles all my personal insurance. Call Claude at 972 256-2429 and tell him I sent you! Feel free to email Claude from his website: www.shoptxinsurance.com

Window tinting is nothing you want to trust to just anyone. I have found the best in DFW. It's Blair's Texas Window Tinting and they are REAL pros. Car Pro Show listeners can take an extra 10% discount off their everyday low prices! Click here to visit the website: www.textint.com.

Need a windshield or a chip repaired? Get a 10% discount from ASAP Auto Glass. I've used them for years and they are great. Call Troy Medders at 214 476-3065. In most cases, he will come to you!

Have a dent or ding you need removed? Call New Visions Auto Dent removal for a 15% Car Pro Show discount on repairs over $100. I've used these folks several times and they are the best I have ever seen and will come to you. Their number is 972 816-4555 or on the web at www.dentgeeks.com..

How about some unique automotive art? I have one of these myself and LOVE IT! You can see it all at this website: www.garagecreations.net. Best of all Car Pro Show listeners get a 15% discount!

Ordered 5/23/2009
3400 with TPW of 08/03/09
3800 8/11/2009
Arrived 8/21/2009 2SS/RS/Aqua Blue/Grey Interior
Chrisrp454 is offline   Reply With Quote