Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2012 Camaro5 Fest (III)

Old 12-03-2011, 07:26 PM   #15
khislop007
ZEUSS

Drives: Hard!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hendrix-Engineering View Post
When you get a chance give us a call,we can take care of ya
Sounds like a plan.
Old 12-03-2011, 08:14 PM   #16
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Raymond's Performance, owned by Bruce Raymond, will be at C5FEST III to support us at the Autocross and his shop is close by. Bruce will be able to handle repairs and I am sure would be willing to do installation work. Large projects would require advance planning and smaller projects would be subject to the available man hours. I know that LPE will also be at C5FEST III and they always come prepared. Bruce has made his shop available to LPE and the fine folks from Chevrolet and GMPP. Long story short, you might be surprised what can get installed during C5FEST III.
JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 09:53 PM   #17
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
We will have a full staff to help anyone who is interested in installs the week before and during the fest.We are a full service AC DELCO certified shop with three alignment racks so we will be able to help in any way you may need,plus we will have our trailer set up at the Pedders auto cross for all of your performance needs and we will be offering free shipping on all parts that you don't want to carry home.ORP is our home track and are very happy to be hosting the fest this year.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:12 PM   #18
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
I think vendors should set up Fest specials. I don't know how it do it...or how it would go. But, maybe make the deal before hand and special price or something and it will be installed at the fest? I don't know...I just want to see our vendors taken care of at the fest. Heck...I want to see them taken care of period. I have not bought a single part for my car from anyone other than our vendors right here on our forum.

And MS is right...most folks want to show up with the parts installed. They want them for the drive out there. Maybe a prefest special? I don't know...something...
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 10:27 PM   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
I think vendors should set up Fest specials. I don't know how it do it...or how it would go. But, maybe make the deal before hand and special price or something and it will be installed at the fest? I don't know...I just want to see our vendors taken care of at the fest. Heck...I want to see them taken care of period. I have not bought a single part for my car from anyone other than our vendors right here on our forum.

And MS is right...most folks want to show up with the parts installed. They want them for the drive out there. Maybe a prefest special? I don't know...something...
As the Fest gets closer we will be having some great deals for camaro 5 members.
Old 12-03-2011, 10:36 PM   #20
JusticePete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce@raymondsperformance View Post
As the Fest gets closer we will be having some great deals for camaro 5 members.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post

You guys are pretty generous with my money

Tag you know you're special. You pay 115% of retail Unless they are midnight specials on Supercar coilovers slightly used from a THR-22. We can only pick, pack and ship those between 1 and 5 am
Old 12-03-2011, 11:00 PM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by JusticePete View Post

Tag you know you're special. You pay 115% of retail Unless they are midnight specials on Supercar coilovers slightly used from a THR-22. We can only pick, pack and ship those between 1 and 5 am
I am always here to help Pete.
Old 12-04-2011, 01:05 PM   #22
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Raymond's Performance, owned by Bruce Raymond, will be at C5FEST III to support us at the Autocross and his shop is close by. Bruce will be able to handle repairs and I am sure would be willing to do installation work. Large projects would require advance planning and smaller projects would be subject to the available man hours. I know that LPE will also be at C5FEST III and they always come prepared. Bruce has made his shop available to LPE and the fine folks from Chevrolet and GMPP. Long story short, you might be surprised what can get installed during C5FEST III.
Need a hand? I can learn much much more by turning the wrench with some guidance.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce@raymondsperformance View Post
We will have a full staff to help anyone who is interested in installs the week before and during the fest.We are a full service AC DELCO certified shop with three alignment racks so we will be able to help in any way you may need,plus we will have our trailer set up at the Pedders auto cross for all of your performance needs and we will be offering free shipping on all parts that you don't want to carry home.ORP is our home track and are very happy to be hosting the fest this year.
I'm starting my wish list now!
Old 12-04-2011, 01:55 PM   #23
JusticePete

Camaro5FEST III, Santa, RED......
Old 12-04-2011, 09:06 PM   #24
Lycanine

Drives: 2011 IBM Camaro 2SS/RS
I'd love to see a list like TAG said, I'm saving up now just so I can pick up goodies at the fest I'd love to do a video of my ride pre-fest and post-fest
Old 12-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #25
Hired Gun
Wild Man

Drives: 2010 Camaro
I also want to buy some things and hope to get them installed. I am wanting a pfadt stage 2 performance kit that I saw on Apex Chases site.
2010 Camaro Black with White Stripes, Jannetty Racing Roto-Fab CAI, VMAX Ported Throttle Body, Long Tube Headers, GMPP Axel Back, Emblem Pros Custom "VOODOO" Under hood Bow tie, Chrome Gill Inserts, HUD plate, Sparks Performance White SS front and rear Plate MPD-1 Spoiler
Hired Gun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:06 AM   #26
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:

Don't worry Pete, I have that box of stuff that was "misplaced" at PRI...

So, not only will there be discounts on Pedders stuff, but free giveaways also

GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 10:44 AM   #27
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Oh free Pedders stuff? I'm in
Old 12-07-2011, 10:16 PM   #28
grocerygetter
instigator

Drives: 2020 6.2 Trail Boss, 2022 XC90
I'm thinking axle installs.