Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Forced Induction

Old 03-20-2013, 02:31 PM   #15
Bad Dad

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS , 2011 C6 Base Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by Htnjac View Post
Is this the entire JRE kit?
YES you will need the 3 bolt sprocket Many suppliers have it LPE etc

SUICIDE BY RACECAR
Bad Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:16 PM   #16
Infern0
Bring It

Drives: In Between
He won't let you return it?

Everything is NIB?

JRE LS3 Rough Idle Hot Street Blower Cam Package
This package includes:

JRE Custom Ground 3 Bolt Camshaft
Valve Springs
Spring Seats
Valve Seals
Locks
Retainers
LS Trunion Upgrade
Crankbolt
Cam Sprocket Bolt
Timing Cover Gasket
Front Crank Seal
Camshaft Timing Chain Gear
Hardened Pushrods

2017 Camaro ZL1 M6 - Everything but the sunroof - Sold

2010 Camaro SS - 650RWHP Daily Driver - Traded
Infern0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:36 PM   #17
Htnjac

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Hey I got an L99, thinking about doing the ls3 conversion. Will i need an aftermarket torque converter? How's the drivable of the cam?
Htnjac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:14 PM   #18
MANNYS2SS/RS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS,LS3
Bump for a great seller.

LS-3, ProCharger D1SC
665. rwhp /562. rwtq @ 9.3 psi
MANNYS2SS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 09:27 PM   #19
Oxtar41

Drives: 700 rwhp 2010 SS
It's common practice not to give out specs of someone else's cam. Give the man a little respect and at least remove the specs picture guy...
Old 03-25-2013, 12:38 PM   #20
infernometallicSS

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Best Run - 10.93@125
What's the big secret. If the competitors just need to buy a cam to get the specs, I'm sure it's already been done. Social security numbers can be bought online, what would make someone think that cam specs are secret. Lol. Good luck with the sale man.
Old 03-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #21
214Chevelle

Drives: 72 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by infernometallicSS View Post
What's the big secret. If the competitors just need to buy a cam to get the specs, I'm sure it's already been done. Social security numbers can be bought online, what would make someone think that cam specs are secret. Lol. Good luck with the sale man.

Hahahaha...so true. Guys are making it seem like the cam specs have been highly sought after by thousands and now the cryptic code has finally been broken or leaked out. Uh ohh, JRE is in trouble!! Their cam specs are out and they'll never, ever, ever be able to sell another single one because some other producer of cams has been waiting to get his hands on these specs to undercut them.
Old 03-25-2013, 08:49 PM   #22
Oxtar41

Quote:
Originally Posted by 214Chevelle View Post
Hahahaha...so true. Guys are making it seem like the cam specs have been highly sought after by thousands and now the cryptic code has finally been broken or leaked out. Uh ohh, JRE is in trouble!! Their cam specs are out and they'll never, ever, ever be able to sell another single one because some other producer of cams has been waiting to get his hands on these specs to undercut them.
It's not that. It's out of respect for Ted because he ask's that they are not to be givin out. I'm 24 years old and have more respect then you guys. He worked hard to devlope a product that works and doesn't want it passed around what's so hard to understand. It may not be a big deal to you but maybe it is to him? And its just not JRE I'm sure a lot of companies don't want something they worked hard on to be tossed around. It's just common courtesy, don't be a D-bag.
Old 03-25-2013, 11:21 PM   #23
infernometallicSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtar41 View Post
It's not that. It's out of respect for Ted because he ask's that they are not to be givin out. I'm 24 years old and have more respect then you guys. He worked hard to devlope a product that works and doesn't want it passed around what's so hard to understand. It may not be a big deal to you but maybe it is to him? And its just not JRE I'm sure a lot of companies don't want something they worked hard on to be tossed around. It's just common courtesy, don't be a D-bag.

Exactly the reason my car has a cam which I knew the specs on prior to buying it. If I can't know the numbers of something I might want to put in my car than I'm not doing it.
There is nothing hard to understand. You proved your point, I'm proving mine. I'm not disrespecting anyone nor did I post the pictures, nor did 214chevelle. So step off your high horse and watch who you call a "d-bag".
Anyways I'm sure the OP has enough BUMPS for the day. His thread should be right up top. Since we are talking about respect... If you would like to continue this conversation we should do so via private message. Out of respect for the OP.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:08 AM   #24
Oxtar41

Quote:
Originally Posted by infernometallicSS View Post
Exactly the reason my car has a cam which I knew the specs on prior to buying it. If I can't know the numbers of something I might want to put in my car than I'm not doing it.
There is nothing hard to understand. You proved your point, I'm proving mine. I'm not disrespecting anyone nor did I post the pictures, nor did 214chevelle. So step off your high horse and watch who you call a "d-bag".
Anyways I'm sure the OP has enough BUMPS for the day. His thread should be right up top. Since we are talking about respect... If you would like to continue this conversation we should do so via private message. Out of respect for the OP.
If you want to know the specs before buying call Ted I'm sure he would be more then happy to discuss them with you. Its not fair to him to have them published all over. And what are you going to do, drive to my house and spank me if I call you a d-bag. So scared bro. Enjoy the free bump op.
Old 03-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #25
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
No Worries guys, There is Way more to Cam Profiles, than the Advertised Specs on the box.

Besides I own the rights to this profile with Comp Cams, and they will not grind this cam for anyone else.

Thank you all for your concern and continued support.

Ted.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #26
214Chevelle

Drives: 72 Chevelle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oxtar41 View Post

See, read what JRE said below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JANNETTYRACING View Post
No Worries guys, There is Way more to Cam Profiles, than the Advertised Specs on the box.

Besides I own the rights to this profile with Comp Cams, and they will not grind this cam for anyone else.

Thank you all for your concern and continued support.

Ted.

#1) I knew he owned the rights to the cam as well as any other shop who works hard at developing cams.
#2) It's obvious you are 24, by calling people names on a forum because they disagree with what you say. It's a forum...little boy!! Grow up.
#3) Mr. 24 year old, you call up JRE and say give me the specs to your cam before I give you any money and see what he tells you or any other company. Then what's the purpose of "selling them" if you are gonna so-called "give" them away to anybody who call's your business phone?
#4) Since we are proving point, my point was proven that it isn't a big deal to JRE. He said so himself. I know he would rather them stay more secret, but it called "BUSINESS." You cannot stop the inevitable. If you could, then Chevy would be raging mad everytime someone resold a 2010 Camaro instead of having that person buy one from Chevy themselves. You don't hear Chevy crying about, "HEY, GUYS ARE RUNNING AROUND RESELLING OUR CAMARO'S!!"

I'm done guys!!

Last edited by 214Chevelle; 03-26-2013 at 03:35 PM.
214Chevelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 04:36 PM   #27
Abrahams11SS

Drives: 2013 ZL1 V3RT
Although the fighting is very entertaining I'd like to just know more about what this can has the potential for on a n/a motor cause it like I may buy this. I want more power lol and a crazy sounding SS
Abrahams11SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 05:26 PM   #28
infernometallicSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrahams11SS View Post
Although the fighting is very entertaining I'd like to just know more about what this can has the potential for on a n/a motor cause it like I may buy this. I want more power lol and a crazy sounding SS
Word from others that have this cam is that it is very nice. I would contact Ted and ask him for additional details.