Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 06-13-2009, 11:42 AM   #15
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
^

and
Attached Images

Old 06-13-2009, 11:45 AM   #16
superstockcam

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS LS3
I respect all drivers for their preference, we all have the common goal of owning the car we love and hope people like it as well.
________
NO2 VAPORIZER REVIEWS

Last edited by superstockcam; 04-19-2011 at 02:52 AM.
superstockcam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:55 AM   #17
patriotpa
Account Suspended

Drives: 02 Silverado, 09 Vue, 10 1SS
Location: Tired of apologizing when we should be kickin' butt!
You know where I stand...
patriotpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:58 AM   #18
Tanner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I like all of them. I just happen to have grown up with my 68 Camaro. That's why I have love for the Camaro. Imports have been bugging me more lately. Like Eastwood said in Gran Torino "Would it kill you to buy American?"

Sands - Surprise
Tanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:26 PM   #19
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgenSS View Post
NO WE CAN'T JUST GET ALONG IF YOU BOUGHT A MUSTCRAP AND YOUR HERE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE HAVING BUYERS REMORSE SELL IT AND GET A REAL CAR AND THE MUSTCRAP SITES ARE BORING CAUSE THE CAR AND THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE THEM ARE BUT
I LIKE AMERICAN MADE BUT I'M A CHEVY MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH I LIKE FORD OWNERS GIVES ME SOMEONE TO SPANK THE SHITE OUT OF WITH MY BADAZ CHEVY

wow......a very inflated point of view
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #20
CKurt3

Drives: 2005 Ford Ranger XLT V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleestack View Post
I didn't' know being a car enthusiast was that competitive? Can you believe some people can actually buy more than one brand of car at a time????? :
I love both the Hyundai Genesis Coupe and the Chevrolet Camaro equally well!
CKurt3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 10:29 PM   #21
CKurt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stgenSS View Post
NO WE CAN'T JUST GET ALONG IF YOU BOUGHT A MUSTCRAP AND YOUR HERE YOU OBVIOUSLY ARE HAVING BUYERS REMORSE SELL IT AND GET A REAL CAR AND THE MUSTCRAP SITES ARE BORING CAUSE THE CAR AND THE PEOPLE WHO DRIVE THEM ARE BUT
I LIKE AMERICAN MADE BUT I'M A CHEVY MAN THROUGH AND THROUGH I LIKE FORD OWNERS GIVES ME SOMEONE TO SPANK THE SHITE OUT OF WITH MY BADAZ CHEVY
btw its "Rustang"
Old 06-13-2009, 10:33 PM   #22
CKurt3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
I like all of them. I just happen to have grown up with my 68 Camaro. That's why I have love for the Camaro. Imports have been bugging me more lately. Like Eastwood said in Gran Torino "Would it kill you to buy American?"
What is an "American Car" anymore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edmunds
For example, Chrysler's retro PT Cruiser may recall American cars of the prewar era, but it's produced at a Chrysler plant in Toluca, Mexico. And according to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA), only 35 percent of the PT Cruiser's content is sourced in the U.S. or Canada. The "American" Ford Fusion contains just 30-percent U.S./Canadian content, whereas the competing "Japanese" Honda Accord contains 70 percent, Nissan Altima 65 percent and Toyota Camry 80 percent.
http://www.edmunds.com/advice/buying...5/article.html
Old 06-13-2009, 11:09 PM   #23
2SSJIM

Drives: 2012 CRT ZL1 #1400
I like all 3 cars....camaro, mustang and challanger! Would own all 3 if I could but chose the one that appealed to me the most!
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:18 PM   #24
BLK Panthr
BLK Panthr

Drives: 09 Silverado 3500, 10 Camaro SSRS
I for one am buying all three.

I have my Camaro SSRS, and waiting for my 2010 Snake to be built and working on finding a 2009 SRT8 the right color and not over MSRP.
BLK Panthr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:37 PM   #25
CanadianRocky
Convertible GonnaBe 4/11

Drives: Chrysler Aspen Hybrid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanner View Post
Well, not to put to fine a point on it, and not trying to sound like I am anti-American, but Camaro in the US of A is an import.

And by the way, the last new vehicle I bought was made in Fremont California.
Old 06-13-2009, 11:43 PM   #26
Rockytophummer

Drives: 2006 Hummer H2 2010 2SS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpeddler View Post
Why so much tension and hate between the mustang/maro people?? Bring up the challenger it's ok, bring up the gt500 and it's WAR! LoL. I understand it is an old battle but the times have changed.
Seriously though we should be thankful/grateful that we even have these 3 cars again at the same time and that they all look pretty damn good IMHO. Nothing wrong with being competitve but no need to hate on the other for w/e car he drives.
I love these forums, mustang forums are not as exciting. I ordered a GT500 but still browse these forums much more than the mustang ones. I don't want to feel like i'm not welcomed here just because i chose a stang instead of a maro/whatever and i hope other people don't feel that way either.
Much love and to all muscle cars/owners/fans. It's American baby.
I feel your pain! 10 years ago and I caught hell from many mustang people and dodge people! I just couldnt understand it? Just because I owned a Vette the mustange people was always dogging me. And even though im a chevy man I still like the Stanges Challengers and wish dodge would come back out with another version of the Judge!! always wanted one after the movie Dazed and Confused! But exactly lets just all get along! There all nice american engineering!
Rockytophummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2009, 11:48 PM   #27
Caliman93230

Drives: LS3S/C
well lets just say that if there was no mustang there might not have been a camaro, word. So GM had to crate a mustang killer thus the camaro, word. So camaro owners can feel superior to the mustang owners, word.
Old 06-14-2009, 09:19 AM   #28
Sleestack

Drives: '07 SRT8 SuperBee, '09 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caliman93230 View Post
well lets just say that if there was no mustang there might not have been a camaro, word. So GM had to crate a mustang killer thus the camaro, word. So camaro owners can feel superior to the mustang owners, word.

And thanks to the Challenger and the Camaro, the GT500 was created to terrorize the streets. Raise, call, or fold?
Sleestack is offline   Reply With Quote