Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 03-17-2009, 10:42 PM   #1
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
need some help admins!

I got a problem with my login or something. I'm only able to see this website with my G1 but not on any of my pc's. Why is that? All I see on my pc is "sorry for the board being down, we are upgrading a feww files and we should be back in less then 10 mins" but its been saying that all day! Help!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:56 AM   #2
Zabo
Gunning for Sixth

Drives: '03 ZR2 Blazer
I had the same thing yesterday for almost 12 hours. Maybe more because this was the first time I tried logging in today. Any idea what's going on, guys?

I was going into withdrawl mode..
Zabo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 08:33 AM   #3
linkwpc
The punching cat

Drives: '10 Camaro SS Black W/Hugger&W/IOI
I thought it was only me... Well I hope they fix it soon.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:02 AM   #4
MarkLS2
Administrator

Drives: 2009 Camaro
We were upgrading the server and actually moved our home address over a little bit. When we do that, sometimes it takes a few hours (maximum 24 hours) for the new home address to filter back to your personal computer. So If you are seeing that message about the maintenance, then your computer was still set to look for the old address not the new one. Your logins are just fine, its simply a matter of time for your home PC to get the new address, I do find that unplugging and resetting the cable modem accelerates the process.