Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-12-2013, 04:27 AM   #15
Liam
Tampa Bay Camaros

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS, Hyper Blue
I have to definitely agree with the both. The products are amazing and so is the customer service. I recently ordered a kit that came with polish, glaze and wax. As you know each one has its own color coded applicator pad. When I opened the package it turned out I was sent 3 red pads instead of matched colors to product. Also no spray nozzles for the detail spray, All purpose etc.

I emailed Adam's, and the next day I received an apology email stating the missing items were on the way, and that I could also keep the three red pads they originally sent. Shortly after that a shipping confirmation email. Couple days later a box at my door containing three color coded pads, and multiple spray nozzles.

THIS is the kind of customer service that will keep me coming back, as I'm sure it does for everyone else. Doesn't get much better.

Thanks again!
Liam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 06:30 PM   #16
AMCBimmer

Drives: 2002 BMW M5
I wish I could say the same. I've been trying to get a corporate account going with Adam's. been waiting 2 weeks for them to get the vendor forms returned to my dealer. Sucks when you have to beg a company to buy their products.
Old 05-12-2013, 07:28 PM   #17
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMCBimmer View Post
I wish I could say the same. I've been trying to get a corporate account going with Adam's. been waiting 2 weeks for them to get the vendor forms returned to my dealer. Sucks when you have to beg a company to buy their products.
With a company like Adam's, where the customer service experience, and not the products, is the driving force for success, it's hard to fault them for making sure of who they are licensing.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:08 PM   #18
AMCBimmer

Drives: 2002 BMW M5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroDreams07 View Post
With a company like Adam's, where the customer service experience, and not the products, is the driving force for success, it's hard to fault them for making sure of who they are licensing.
No licensing just an account to purchase in bulk.
Old 05-12-2013, 08:26 PM   #19
CamaroDreams07

Drives: Slow V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMCBimmer View Post
No licensing just an account to purchase in bulk.
Oh ok, I thought you meant you wanted to be a reseller.