Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 11-03-2009, 09:43 AM   #1
chellzers
a.k.a. MSHELS1

Drives: '99 Pontiac Trans Am
Send a message via AIM to chellzers Send a message via MSN to chellzers Send a message via Yahoo to chellzers
Firebird Friday Night Drags - AZ Club night event Nov 13th

Let's go out and have an AZFBA night at Firebird Friday Night Drags!

Since we have quite a bit of interest during this time of year for drag racing, we decided to set up an additional Club Night of sorts at Firebird Raceway for November 13th, 2009. If we can get more than 20 people to go, then we will also get a discount on general admission. The discount will depend on how many people over 20 we get pre-registered with us. Meaning that we need head counts of who will be going, regardless of racing or not. So you would count you, your significant other, your grandma and kids if they all come with you.

We will keep a running total here and the cutoff for getting the totals to Firebird is November 9th.

Racer: 8 Members
Spectator: 3 Members

In addition to the normal Firebird Friday Night Drags, they are also having photoshoot opportunities with a Playboy cover model for an extra fee. Here's the flyer for what they have going on that night.

Old 11-03-2009, 10:02 AM   #2
Tanner

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
I'm in, but I better bring my son for the Playboy picture. Racing and two extra.

Sands - Surprise
Tanner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Just FYI you should post this and the other post's in the Arizona thread. Thanks
Old 11-03-2009, 11:25 AM   #4
chellzers
a.k.a. MSHELS1

Send a message via AIM to chellzers Send a message via MSN to chellzers Send a message via Yahoo to chellzers
I'm sorry. I was under the impression that the southwest section was open to threads for all events and activities taking place in the following states: AZ, CO, HI, NM, NV, UT. I was not aware that I had to post all of the specific event information in one thread... this seems confusing for when you are trying to get a head count.
Old 11-03-2009, 03:47 PM   #5
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by chellzers View Post
I'm sorry. I was under the impression that the southwest section was open to threads for all events and activities taking place in the following states: AZ, CO, HI, NM, NV, UT. I was not aware that I had to post all of the specific event information in one thread... this seems confusing for when you are trying to get a head count.
Just giving you advice because I think you will get more response in the AZ thread thats all
Old 11-12-2009, 09:31 AM   #6
chellzers
a.k.a. MSHELS1

Event is tomorrow! Anyone else going to come? You will get 5 dollars off for saying you are with AZFBA!
Old 11-13-2009, 10:45 AM   #7
unrestrictedmotorsports

Drives: 2011 Comp 6 Turbo
Might bring our camaro out to the event. Wont drag it but will show it.
As long as it doesnt rain.
unrestrictedmotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote