Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 06-01-2016, 07:28 PM   #1
Killerss

Drives: 2010 2ss/rs
HURON SPEED REVIEW

***Admins, I am not sure where to post this please move if this is not the correct area.***

I do not post that often on C5, but I wanted to post something up because Huron Speed deserves a review. A few weeks ago I decided to upgrade my turbo and was pretty set on a turbonetics 7575 but it turned out the timeline I wanted (was trying to get it before a massive muscle car weekend in OCMD) wasn't going to work. I ended up working with Jon at Huron Speed who was in contact with turbonetics and it turned out it was still going to be a couple weeks(not their fault I ordered it late), so Jon offered me the option of picking another turbo off their site that he could try to get to me sooner, long story short I ended up choosing the precision 7675 and Jon got it out to me impossibly fast as in 2-3 day from when we changed my order.

Fast forward to a couple weeks later and me hunting around on the huron speed website I decided to purchase the huron speed kit from the current kit I'm running. I darn near interrogated Jon with questions about it. I just checked and I have over 30 emails back and forth with Jon about the kit, so I finally pulled the trigger and I was worried about it making it to me by the weekend which is when I planned to install it. Jon put it on the fast track and I just got a notification that it'll be delivered friday. Huron Speed's customer service is just incredible, they respond back fast and will do everything they can to help you. Thanks Jon and Huron Speed.
Killerss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2016, 07:33 PM   #2
Huron Speed

Drives: 2012 45th SS
Thanks for the nice review! Always happy to help and nice to hear our time spent on service does not go unnoticed! We are here for our customers morning, noon and night, 7 days a week including holidays!
Huron Speed is offline   Reply With Quote