Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-13-2010, 08:22 PM   #1
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
HERITAGE GRILL

What are these guys trying to do? For about a month they never responded to my emails and today I get this. Which is kinda odd considering from what I'm hearing, the Heritage Grill comes out tomorrow.

David ********,

****IMPORTANT UPDATE**** of your order number *******:

Part Number 92208704: Back Ordered (Part is on national backorder with GM, GM does not currently have an ETA for the part to be released. Please email us with your order number and this part number, if you wish to wait or wish to remove the part from your order. If the part has not been released off of backorder the part can be cancelled.) Please go to https://secure.gmpartsdirect.com/sec...on=orderstatus and login with your e-mail address and password. In the top right hand corner click on the order history button, then click the order you want to view. At this point you will be able to click on the tracking number to view your order's progress to you.

Please note it normally takes 12-24 hours after this email was sent in order for
UPS, FedEx, or USPS to update your tracking number into their system. If the
tracking number shows invalid please wait 12-24 hours and check your tracking number again. If after this amount of time it still shows invalid please email customer service at customerservice@gmpartsdirect.com

Your customer e-mail address is: ***
Your password is: ****

Thank you for shopping at www.GMPartsDirect.com where you are a valued customer.

Please email anytime you have a question regarding email, orders, problems with an order or a problem with our service. Your opinion and comments are welcomed.

Please keep us in mind for all of your GM Parts needs.

Thank You, www.GMPartsDirect.com
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:40 PM   #2
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
just cancel and order thru camaro scotty. if you were in my area id send you to my part guy
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 08:51 PM   #3
Sketti

Drives: 2010 ABM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElManny View Post
just cancel and order thru camaro scotty. if you were in my area id send you to my part guy
Can camaro scotty match their price of 222.00?
Sketti is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 09:21 PM   #4
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
I think by law a seller is required to send this notice out on anything backordered for a certain length of time. It keeps the buyer informed and gives the buyer a chance to cancel the order.
Old 01-13-2010, 11:50 PM   #5
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
Can camaro scotty match their price of 222.00?
no his price is 259 but apparently either can they if theyre sending you that email
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote