Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-14-2015, 06:52 PM   #673
Firefighter

Drives: Black '13 2SS/RS/1LE w/NPP/NAV
One day I'll have the courage to speak at one of these meetings...

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Old 03-14-2015, 09:10 PM   #674
JusticePete

Drives: Camaro Justice
Until then, have some more cake

JusticePete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 08:29 PM   #675
JCunningham

Drives: 2017 2SS M6
3 and 4
11 you bought a garage with a small house for you to sleep to
12 you have over time to pay for your mods
I think i am done with the mods on my 5th gen. the 6th gen has everything i want.
real ZL1 wheels and brakes, 285/305 Michelin Pilot Super Sports, Pray ported Intake manifold, Soler Throttle Body, Rotofab intake, EFI Tuning Flex fuel kit, full American Racing Headers Exhaust, 1 7/8" w/ cats H pipe and mufflers. Full 1LE suspension, with BMR adjustable sway bars and links, GM aluminum cradle bushings, Hurst shifter with lighter reverse spring, TWM shifter knob, Tick level 1 transmission. I should have bought a ZL1
JCunningham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 09:24 PM   #676
VTSummit
Consistently inconsistent

Drives: 2015 2LT Summit White
I modify everything I own. My lawnmower has flames, my ATV has tons of crazy mods and all I use it for is plowing the driveway. I've never owned a car with stock wheels without at least painting them... ever... except one that has stock chrome wires.
It's a sickness.
VTSummit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 06:24 AM   #677
Backspin9

Drives: The red one
This reminds me of a golf board I'm on where the guys are really into golf equipment, always buying and selling stuff. There is a thread about "my golf bag is set". Ha. It never happens. Once a ho always a ho.

One of the fun things for me about owning a Camaro is that there are so many things that can be done to it, I don't think I'll ever really be done. It's just a matter of how much you want to spend and what you want to accomplish.
Backspin9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2015, 07:44 PM   #678
JusticePete

We decided that Justice Pete Superior Solutions needed one more mod. JPSS is my suspension company. JP Speed Shop builds engines and cars. The name stands for Joey and Pete Speed Shop. Here are the details for my last mod ;-)

When we moved to NASCAR Country we made new friends. Joey Arrington has been building Championship NASCAR motors for almost 40 years. His shop is in the old Gillette Evernham Racing facility in Concord, NC minutes away from the Charlotte Motor Speedway. They build GM, Toyota and Ford race motors. JPSS motors are built by Joey alongside NASCAR Cup motors by the same Master Engine Builders. They are tuned on the same NASCAR engine dynos as the Cup motors by the same tuners. We cut no corners. We do it one way and only one way.

Living and working down the street from the Martinsville Half Mile of Mayhem Speedway and the Charlotte Speedway, it should come as no surprise that JPSS engine builders and bring years of NASCAR level skill to your build. Some will read this and think they cannot afford to work with JPSS. We see it differently. Look around the forums and internet. You'll see project after project that has gone wrong and being rebuilt for the second and third time. JPSS stands behind our clients and our work. Working with JPSS isn't more expensive. Working with JPSS saves you money.

JP Superior Solutions is our suspension company. JP Speed Shop builds motors, tunes them and builds cars from conception to design to completion. JP Superior Service handles maintenance, alignments and aftermarket parts installation. We are not new to this business. Only our name is new. We want your build.

JPSS conceives, engineers and manufactures the highest quality components to meet the needs of automotive enthusiasts. Every component is tested and proven to meet the obsessive standards of the most demanding people we know, our clients. The JPSS difference goes beyond the quality of our components. It is an experience. We are committed to listening to our clients and guiding them through the decision process to deliver a solution that exceeds their expectations. Our interest is not making a single sale. Our interest is in building relationships that last a lifetime.

When JPSS begins new product evaluations we analyze it through the eyes of the factory engineers. We ask a lot of what if questions. What if curb clearance wasn't a consideration? What if the RWHP was increased by 50%? 100% What if this part were made only for the enthusiast that wanted only the best? What are the best attributes of the original equipment part? What are the weaknesses? What can we do to make it better? Will it be the best of the best available?

When you purchase a JPSS component, you can be confident it will fit like an original equipment part. It will be more robust than the part it replaces. JPSS components are designed to deliver years of service to the most demanding drivers. Our warranty is straightforward. If it breaks, we’ll replace it. If it wears out, we have a rebuild program. If you are unhappy, we will find a way to make you smile. JPSS products will perform as described, meet and exceed your expectations. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with a JPSS part, return it for a full refund.

Our dynos are like our engine work -- Dead Nuts Balls On Accurate. When you really want to know how much power you make, bring it to JPSS. When you want an engine built to last on track, talk to JPSS. Call and ask for Joey or Pete (276) 644-0100
Old 07-03-2015, 04:13 PM   #679
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I like dead nuts balls on accurate.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:12 PM   #680
NJ20102SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS M6
Ummmm......Pete, is this where I sign up? I swear...no more mods after this.....not to any of my cars and trucks....and no more mods to my quad either.

Oh wait.....I could still supercharge the Camaro. Hmmmmm. Ugh.

Last edited by NJ20102SS; 07-14-2015 at 06:38 PM.
NJ20102SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2015, 11:35 PM   #681
JusticePete

Welcome to our group. Enjoy the coffee and pass the cake.

Don't think about mods...Oh no. I did it again.
Attached Images

Old 07-15-2015, 12:00 AM   #682
PQ
Booooosted.

Old 07-15-2015, 01:24 AM   #683
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
ohai
on my next round (a few years later than expected)
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 04:53 AM   #684
Joseph1LE

Drives: 2015 Camaro SS 1LE, 2001 Camaro SS
Definitely an addict lol

2015 Camaro SS 1LE- sold
2001 Camaro SS SOM M6- sold
1999 Firebird Formula A4- sold
Joseph1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2015, 06:56 AM   #685
JusticePete

We're gonna need more cake in here.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:54 AM   #686
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zebra View Post
ohai
on my next round (a few years later than expected)