Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 1st & 2nd Generation Camaros

Old 04-19-2012, 11:34 PM   #1
SSEd13

Drives: 1976 Camaro LT
Selling 1976 Camaro LT, what would be a good price

I'm selling my 1976 Camaro and I was wondering what would be a good price to sell it for. It currently has an all ORIGINAL 305 V8 with 91K miles. It runs and drives like a champ but I have no money or time to fix it like I wanted to. The cons: has rust, I would say it is a definite project car, but the interior is pretty new. It does have an oil leak also and the power steering pump went out, other than that like I said, it is a champ. What do you think would be a fair price to sell it at?
SSEd13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 08:20 PM   #2
76 camaro

Drives: 1976 camaro sport coupe
Check out ebay motors it will give you an idea of what cars are going for. Having a nice interior is a big plus. Also its a running driving car. I don't know how bad the body is so its kind of hard to say. From what you say I would think $2000.-$2500..
76 camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2012, 12:27 PM   #3
SSEd13

Drives: 1976 Camaro LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 76 camaro View Post
Check out ebay motors it will give you an idea of what cars are going for. Having a nice interior is a big plus. Also its a running driving car. I don't know how bad the body is so its kind of hard to say. From what you say I would think $2000.-$2500..
I would say it is a project it has cancer and like I said, it needs work, but for someone who knows what they are doing, it'll be easy for them.
SSEd13 is offline   Reply With Quote