Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 05-03-2012, 01:33 AM   #211
rccamaro

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/1LE
Thanks Kronix. Your information helps.
rccamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 12:23 PM   #212
Kronix
NJ/SoCal HT5 COTW 3/25/12

Drives: 2015 Z06/14 C7/08 Z06/07 Tahoe Z71
A pleasure RC, anything to help out!

Well got the X-Pipe installed, ZL1 Fuel Pump, Jannetty Racing Tensioner & 3.4 pulley. Now just waiting on the phone call from the shipping company that has the ZL1 bumper & my hydrocoated CAI lid from Emblem Pros.. In the meantime, I received my badging yesterday from Roger @ Emblem Pros and he just nailed it! Sorry no sneak peeks until they're installed

Did put together a video with the exhaust, sorry for the shitty quality, dark setting & dirty car, it'll be out in the sun soon enough.

Pictured below are the new Oracle Ghosted LED Sidemarkers, when the lights off it just looks like the body. Once the car's cleaned up I'll post better pictures, but you get the idea. I love these new side markers, because as I said it just looks like the lights come out of the body, on my previous side markers you could see the LED strip, now very stealthy, great job AAC! Also pictured is Jannetty's Tensioner, we still have to adjust it, rotating the plater clockwise to use the other holes getting the pulley closer. Also going to do some crinkle paint on it and make it black. Much better design than the stock tensioner, and this one really alleviates any belt slip.
Attached Images

Built by Late Model Racecraft
Fastest C7 in Tri-State 10.13 @ 134mph
7/26/14 Corvette Challenge Raceway Park, E-Town, NJ
Kronix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #213
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Drives: Cyber Bullet
Send a message via Skype™ to pierre777
Hey bro car sounds sick man and the ghosted side markers look really cool.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:49 PM   #214
fargomike
The Dude Abides

Drives: Black 2SS M6
Kronix , awesome ride you have there . Love what you have done .
2010 Black 2SS/LS3/M6 Kooks 1 7/8 Ceramic Coated Headers, Borla ATAK CB , JRE Tune , Halltech Yellow Jacket CAI ,VMax Ported TB, PFADT Coilovers,Forgestar CF5's Textured Gunmetal w/Nitto Invo's 275/315 ,Hurst Billet Plus 2 Shifter AAC P13W Plasma LEDw/DRL Harness ,30% Tinting,
fargomike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #215
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Im starting to think SLP got some ideas from your car for their new release of the Panther.

Its coming together really great!!
Old 05-03-2012, 07:16 PM   #216
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierre777 View Post
Hey bro car sounds sick man and the ghosted side markers look really cool.

Thanks P!!! Sorry for the shitty pics on the markers, it was in the shop, dusty and I just wanted to see what the rears looked like. Won't do the fronts till the ZL1 bumper gets in. So I hear you like being in the Superchargered Club Congrats Bro!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargomike View Post
Kronix , awesome ride you have there . Love what you have done .
Thanks Mike!!! Looks like you have one sweet ass ride also!! That's an impressive mod list there my friend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
Im starting to think SLP got some ideas from your car for their new release of the Panther.

Its coming together really great!!
Especially you would know what went on behind my thinking Luke,, since we've been talking since practically day 1...I saw the ZL1 coming out, saw a few things I wasn't crazy about on it, and wanted to build something that was all my ideas & faster! Thanks bro, I hope you enjoy your gift! :respect:

WHERE IS MY ZL1 BUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 05-03-2012, 09:16 PM   #217
Tribute

Drives: 2012 SLP ZL770 #17 (Hugger Orange)
Quote:
Especially you would know what went on behind my thinking Luke,, since we've been talking since practically day 1...I saw the ZL1 coming out, saw a few things I wasn't crazy about on it, and wanted to build something that was all my ideas & faster! Thanks bro, I hope you enjoy your gift! :respect:
I know exactly what you mean, you've succeeded greatly. There is nothing like having a one of a kind vehicle and being a good part of the architecture behind it. Artists may often start with the same canvas, use the same brushes, and even share some of the same colors, but in the end the painting is always unique and one of kind.

It's been fun working on our rides. And yes, absolutely dig the gift. Many thanks.

Quote:
WHERE IS MY ZL1 BUMPER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, ah the waiting game for parts. So fun, so fun...
Old 05-03-2012, 11:11 PM   #218
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukeko View Post
I know exactly what you mean, you've succeeded greatly. There is nothing like having a one of a kind vehicle and being a good part of the architecture behind it. Artists may often start with the same canvas, use the same brushes, and even share some of the same colors, but in the end the painting is always unique and one of kind.

It's been fun working on our rides. And yes, absolutely dig the gift. Many thanks.

Lol, ah the waiting game for parts. So fun, so fun...
Old 05-04-2012, 10:23 PM   #219
Kronix

ZL1 bumper shipped from Gary's in Florida, supposed to take 4 days...well no phone call from shipping company today.....damn this wait is killing me, as if these next 2 weeks aren't hectic enough with the move to SoCal...oh well, hopefully I'll have a progress report Monday.

Have a good weekend all and enjoy your Camaros!

Old 05-07-2012, 01:55 PM   #220
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
ZL1 bumper shipped from Gary's in Florida, supposed to take 4 days...well no phone call from shipping company today.....damn this wait is killing me, as if these next 2 weeks aren't hectic enough with the move to SoCal...oh well, hopefully I'll have a progress report Monday.

Have a good weekend all and enjoy your Camaros!
Hey man so just got off the phone with Gary and my bumper is getting shipped tomorrow and it will take like 4-5 days, so we might our at the same time or ull have you bumper in a couple days
Old 05-07-2012, 06:28 PM   #221
Kronix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Hey man so just got off the phone with Gary and my bumper is getting shipped tomorrow and it will take like 4-5 days, so we might our at the same time or ull have you bumper in a couple days
Don't hold your breath on that one Dizzy....I just checked with the freight company and I won't have it until Wednesday
It does NOT take 4 days, like I was told....Mine shipped on 4/30 and was in New Mexico this morning and got an email saying there was a 90% chance it would be delivered late, which meant Wednesday. As if I'm not stressed enough with the move to SoCal in the next 10 days, I need this BS like a hole in my head

On a side note, got the Pfadt Camber plates installed and that dropped down the Pedders coilover adjustment knob about a 1/2" so I won't be cutting a hole in my hood to accommodate the knob....And just my luck one of the Oracle ghosted sidemarkers I got had a defect in the LED, so that one had to go back....The only good thing that comes of all this BS is I'm not putting any miles on the car But when that beast is done SoCal will know I'm there!

Old 05-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #222
Dizzy

Drives: Black 2011 2ss
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kronix View Post
Don't hold your breath on that one Dizzy....I just checked with the freight company and I won't have it until Wednesday
It does NOT take 4 days, like I was told....Mine shipped on 4/30 and was in New Mexico this morning and got an email saying there was a 90% chance it would be delivered late, which meant Wednesday. As if I'm not stressed enough with the move to SoCal in the next 10 days, I need this BS like a hole in my head

On a side note, got the Pfadt Camber plates installed and that dropped down the Pedders coilover adjustment knob about a 1/2" so I won't be cutting a hole in my hood to accommodate the knob....And just my luck one of the Oracle ghosted sidemarkers I got had a defect in the LED, so that one had to go back....The only good thing that comes of all this BS is I'm not putting any miles on the car But when that beast is done SoCal will know I'm there!

sorry to hear about ur badluck bro, all i can say is shit happens, my motto expect the worst and hope for the best, as in for the bumper im giving it til next friday if i get it sooner then **** yea u know
Old 05-08-2012, 01:20 PM   #223
pierre777
HT5 COTW 9/3/2012

So you'd better bee done quickly ,the beast is waiting
Old 05-16-2012, 05:15 PM   #224
rccamaro

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/1LE
hey kronix. anything new to show? i hope you got the zl1 bumper by now. cool. thanks
rccamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
car of the week, cunningham motorsports, magnuson supercharger, pedders, zlx