Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-20-2023, 10:37 AM   #29
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roksn1FR View Post

Well.. normally i would not even bother replying to this but out of respect I will. I came here simply because the discussion threads about Camaro clubs in Houston seem to be more active/recent. Could not find the same on Camaro6 (but perhaps i missed it). Also as shown by the pics mlee posted, a good town club welcomes any camaro gen unless it's designed otherwise. So it does not matter 5 or 6. While this thread is posted on Camaro5 it is also relevant to Camaro6 irrespective of what you own. This is about clubs not about gens.
Good day to you sir,
JD
You make a good point as many of the Sections such as Off topic and Other Cars along with Camaro Fest display exactly the same whether you're on Camaro 5 or 6. Now that things have really died off in the regional sections I'll ask the Admin if we can do the same with the Regional especially since the 6th Gen is on it's last year and most of the discussions go either way.

HTCC is all generations, and it doesn't make sense to post Events in two different places. Most things migrated to Camaro 6 but the occasional thread like this one sometimes starts in Camaro 5 and gets missed by some.
Old 08-20-2023, 11:29 AM   #30
Jarhead1
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro LT
Quote:

Well.. normally i would not even bother replying to this but out of respect I will. I came here simply because the discussion threads about Camaro clubs in Houston seem to be more active/recent. Could not find the same on Camaro6 (but perhaps i missed it). Also as shown by the pics mlee posted, a good town club welcomes any camaro gen unless it's designed otherwise. So it does not matter 5 or 6. While this thread is posted on Camaro5 it is also relevant to Camaro6 irrespective of what you own. This is about clubs not about gens.
Good day to you sir,
JD
Jd. was not knocking you in the slightest you misunderstood my meaning. The original purpose of this site back when I was a earlier member welcomed all. It's now about rich kids and there new rides and people have forgotten the original intent. Nobody offers help anymore here. So I will be leaving the site asap Once again no disrespect.

C.J
Jarhead1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2023, 03:44 PM   #31
Roksn1FR
Roksn1fR

Drives: 2023 1SS 1LE ShadowGrey
CJ, no worries at all. I am here to get the best out of my camaro and as for you to enjoy the ride. Even better to share it with a welcoming community if possible.

mlee, I appreciate the pragmatism and the willingness to make things more efficient for the community. Quick question (no relationship): I guess you drive that very nice orange zl1 1le right ? where did you get the decal (nb 23) on your door ? I would need to get something similar once I go to the track… Thanks !
#2023 1SS 1LE ShadowGrey - M6 - Stock - Diode Dynamics Smoked Sidemarkers / Zl1 Addons Deluxe Rockguards & LiftPads / EOS Carbon fiber center console gearshift cover / Elite SS License Plate Frame / 1st stage Paint Correction after factory delivery / Paint Protection Film (front bumpers and fenders) / Ceramic coating
#2013 1SS RS Victory Red / Hockey+COPO Stripes - M6 - Stock - SOLD
#2012 2LT RS Blue / Racing Stripes - M6 - Stock - SOLD
Roksn1FR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2023, 08:52 AM   #32
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
CJ, no worries at all. I am here to get the best out of my camaro and as for you to enjoy the ride. Even better to share it with a welcoming community if possible.

mlee, I appreciate the pragmatism and the willingness to make things more efficient for the community. Quick question (no relationship): I guess you drive that very nice orange zl1 1le right ? where did you get the decal (nb 23) on your door ? I would need to get something similar once I go to the track… Thanks !
I got them at FireStormGraphix.com and I highly recommend these. Been very durable and don't fly off.

Also for other stuff like track decals I use BlackFlagDecals.com. Pretty sure they do magnetic numbers as well but I don't think it's quite as customizable as FireStorm.
Old 08-21-2023, 06:06 PM   #33
Roksn1FR
Roksn1fR

Drives: 2023 1SS 1LE ShadowGrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
I got them at FireStormGraphix.com and I highly recommend these. Been very durable and don't fly off.

Also for other stuff like track decals I use BlackFlagDecals.com. Pretty sure they do magnetic numbers as well but I don't think it's quite as customizable as FireStorm.

Thanks a lot for the tips mlee
#2023 1SS 1LE ShadowGrey - M6 - Stock - Diode Dynamics Smoked Sidemarkers / Zl1 Addons Deluxe Rockguards & LiftPads / EOS Carbon fiber center console gearshift cover / Elite SS License Plate Frame / 1st stage Paint Correction after factory delivery / Paint Protection Film (front bumpers and fenders) / Ceramic coating
#2013 1SS RS Victory Red / Hockey+COPO Stripes - M6 - Stock - SOLD
#2012 2LT RS Blue / Racing Stripes - M6 - Stock - SOLD
Roksn1FR is offline   Reply With Quote