Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-15-2010, 07:03 PM   #1
TIGERSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Decisions, Decisions...

Allright guys, first of all let me thank ya'll for providing me with so much help for the last 3 months, I just registered, but every time I searched something about the 2010 Camaro on google, I was brought to this site and my questions were answered. However... now, like so many others, I'm struggling with color combinations on my 2ssrs, 6spd manual. I'm a Clemson Tiger so I know I want the IOM with black or IOM interior package, and black rally stripes. At first, I wanted IOM outside and just black inside, but I REALLY like the orange accent pieces on the doors and the dash, the orange leather I'm warming up to. Question is, is orange outside and inside way too much, or should I go orange with black inside, and just get the after-market orange panels (does anyone know if those look good or even match?). I've also thought about black with IOM interior, but then I don't think I would get rally stripes on that... I've thought about this stuff way too much. Also would like to know, what, if any break any of the later buyers got on their car... Ive had offers from the dealer of up to a grand off.. just wondering if thats on par.
TIGERSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2010, 08:08 PM   #2
Thrillz

Drives: 2019 Dodge Daytona R/T
Check out the following link http: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14434 . Every color choice from interior to exterior is there. After that go down to some local GM dealers and check out the camaro on there lots to confirm the color choice's you like. I will say this though ive seen iom with io interior it is stunning. Also black with orange stripes with orange interior is amazing as well. Cant go wrong with either choice. Good luck
Old 03-15-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
TIGERSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Thanks, yeah I've been to the dealership several times and test drove a few different configurations, i just cant decide, i really wish they offered the interior trim package with just the panels being orange instead the panels and the leather...
TIGERSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black, color, interior, orange