Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2009, 07:51 AM   #15
Wingnut
GOT IT....LOVE IT!!!

Drives: 2010 2SS, Silver Ice
RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!

She's looking for an out......don't be the out. It's never ends well for ANYONE involved.
Old 06-17-2009, 07:52 AM   #16
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Just remember the old old saying. If you do not want "Things " to happen then do not put yourself in a position or situation that while allow it to happen, i.e. a visit for lunch. Best thing is to just tell her how you feel and let it be, if she continues her pursuit, cut her off.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:14 AM   #17
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingnut View Post
RUN LIKE HELL!!!!!!

She's looking for an out......don't be the out. It's never ends well for ANYONE involved.
This is so true... I have personally witnessed a couple of my buddies fall for this same SH*T. It never works out and someone always ends up with a black eye...

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
Old 06-17-2009, 08:32 AM   #18
FenwickHockey65
General Motors Aficionado

Drives: 2023 GMC Canyon, 2020 Colorado
Send a message via AIM to FenwickHockey65
Tell her you're moving to Afghanistan.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:42 AM   #19
stangvert

Drives: stang vert
I hope you prenup that camaro. lol
Old 06-17-2009, 08:49 AM   #20
CurtG

Drives: 350z
Why are you on here typing, your not the one who is married....just remember if shes willing to do that to her husband that shes not one to keep around for a serious relationship.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:53 AM   #21
UCF w00t
Geek

Drives: IOM 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
In my old life, I would have told you to bang her like a screen door.....
In my current life I'd tell you to bang her like a screen door lol. You only live once. Especially 2 chicks.... damn man.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:02 AM   #22
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Most PEOPLE have a problem staying with one person, it goes against our animalistic nature. What should stop her from being that way is a sense of responsibility, community, and morality. Since there is very little of any of that left in the world, she will do what she wants and feels. It is the oldest problem in the book, literally, read GENESIS in the Bible, the story of Adam and Eve. Eve took that APPLE, then she got poor Adam involved and got God pissed at him too, and because EVE turned Adam away from god, he punished women for eternity with painful child births. Chick like her are trouble.....stay clear. Use the Big Head, not the small one to do your thinking.

Women will drag you down to the lowest of low places if you let them, I have been a victim in the past of this.......it is not fun. You learn that people are people, so trust nobody, but yourself. It would be the doggiest thing in the world to sleep with a married chick.....period. Who the hell needs someone else's sloppy seconds, when there are so many women out there that would enjoy your company and have alot less issues. LEAVE THE BAGGAGE AT THE BUS DEPOT, who needs her OBVIOUS problems in your life. She is claiming "OUR CAMARO", Freakin' RUN......FAST. Psycho Broad!!

Is her name Glen Close??
Old 06-17-2009, 09:07 AM   #23
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Married mothers are off limits...

Not worth it... Seen it way too many times. I'll be more than happy to pass you the details in a PM if you'd like...

Cut her off. ASAP
Old 06-17-2009, 09:08 AM   #24
ShadowWulf

Drives: 2007 4.0 V6 Mustang Coupe
The fact that she's coming on to you so fast, and just via internet communication, suggests to me that she might be a bit looney. Tread carefully.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #25
Xmicro_SS
Thank You GM

Drives: Sky Redline & Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by UCF w00t View Post
In my current life I'd tell you to bang her like a screen door lol. You only live once. Especially 2 chicks.... damn man.
Young guy that has never been burned?? Remember what comes around goes around. I bet you money, she will blame her Husband. He has no time for me, he is always working, but meanwhile it was probably her idea to get the house and have a kid and create all kinds of bills, then while he is killing himself trying to please her, she is screwing some Camaro dude. It is ****ing wrong period, and if you are the one taking advantage of a broken situation, you will get yours. Karma is a bitch. Been on both ends, not good. Thank God for growing up and learning to BE A MAN.
Old 06-17-2009, 09:23 AM   #26
bmonty72
riding shotgun

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Pkg IOM/IOM
Send a message via ICQ to bmonty72
Quote:
Originally Posted by CurtG View Post
Why are you on here typing, your not the one who is married....just remember if shes willing to do that to her husband that shes not one to keep around for a serious relationship.
My thought exactly....If she grew bored with a guy she felt close enough to that she married him, You are probably just reminding her of her high school days when life was new and exciting. I don't have any advise on how to handle the rest of the situation, but I would not expect much from this situation...
(2010 Camaro 2SS)

Previously owned:
1994 Pontiac Grand Am
1998 Chevy K1500 Z71
2000 GMC Sonoma
1992 Pontiac Sunbird
Old 06-17-2009, 09:40 AM   #27
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hylton View Post
In my old life, I would have told you to bang her like a screen door.....
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
Old 06-17-2009, 09:52 AM   #28
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
And we're done.

Sorry, guys but I'm gonna bully pulpit this.

She is wrong. No matter how you justify getting a piece of A$$ she's wrong. she is a mother and wife. No one should get in the way of that. She's looking for a way out of her situation even if it is just for a few hours...

Not cool. Don't forget there are two other people envolved. And I gurantee you the husband will find you and then you will have to deal with it at work possibly, and then you might have to face some diciplinary action....

This will not go well. It never does. I've got a list of friends that have done this and paid dearly for it... And when you see the child a few years later. What are you gonna do?

Give em a High five?

Not cool.
Closed Thread