Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA

Old 07-13-2009, 04:48 PM   #1
u4ax

Drives: Possible 2010 Camaro
Anyone in South Jersey have IBM or ABM?

So.. I just ordered my car. I found a dealership that had an allocation open for next week. Which is amazing luck.. (It's my birthday today.. so.. Happy Birthday to me? haha)

Anyway. I can't decide on the color. I've been everywhere, to almost every dealer and have only seen Silver, Red and Yellow. Right now I picked Yellow.. but would really like to see IBM and ABM before I make my decision. I've called a bunch of dealers and there is nothing coming in before this weekend with these colors and I really want to see them in person.

I swear I'm not some crazed stalker. I just need to see these in person to make my decision. I'm going crazy over the color choice! heh.

Anyhow. If anyone in the area has any of these colors I would really like to see them in person if at all possible.

Thanks a lot.

- Jason
u4ax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #2
Stooph

Drives: 2010 CGM Camaro 2SS
Sorry I don't know anyone with those colors but I can tell you both of those are beautiful colors. I went with the CGM but it was a toss up between CGM and IMB

2010 2SS Cyber Grey Metallic Camaro
Stooph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 09:08 AM   #3
BrianGriffin78

Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by u4ax View Post
So.. I just ordered my car. I found a dealership that had an allocation open for next week. Which is amazing luck.. (It's my birthday today.. so.. Happy Birthday to me? haha)

Anyway. I can't decide on the color. I've been everywhere, to almost every dealer and have only seen Silver, Red and Yellow. Right now I picked Yellow.. but would really like to see IBM and ABM before I make my decision. I've called a bunch of dealers and there is nothing coming in before this weekend with these colors and I really want to see them in person.

I swear I'm not some crazed stalker. I just need to see these in person to make my decision. I'm going crazy over the color choice! heh.

Anyhow. If anyone in the area has any of these colors I would really like to see them in person if at all possible.

Thanks a lot.

- Jason
I will down in Wildwood NJ on Sunday till Thursday next week. Not sure if that is too far. let me know. Always love to show my car to folks making a decision on the color. My car is always clean and polished so you will get the best idea with this color, which is hot btw. Oh yeah I own a ABM SS.

Oh and Happy Birthday!