Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 06-16-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Smile Bee's Chevrolet - Great Service Dep't

I was on the Hot Rod Power Tour, had an alignment done when going through the Houston area on my way to the Tour. Apparently the guys who did the alignment didn't believe in tightening bolts good. So, fast forward to me traveling to Detroit for the final day of the Power Tour, rain storm comes along, Camaro is sliding around like it's on glass.

I get off the Interstate and luck onto a Chevy Dealer, named Bee's Chevrolet in St Johns, MI. We rolled into service department and met Glenn Witgen. Glenn was awesome from the start, recognized the Hot Rod Power Tour stickers and asked what we were doing there. Glenn wrote us up, got a service tech to drive the Camaro immediately and got started on the repair. It was now close to lunch time, Glenn offered to take us with him so we could get lunch out of the way while we waited, so we could get back on the route to Detroit as soon as the car was ready. They identified and fixed the alignment/suspension issues while we were at lunch and were back on the road.

I was so impressed with this dealership's service, I wished it was close to me, but given I live in So. Cal., this was likely a one time experience.

Anyone in that area, I recommend this dealership for any service work you need. Stop by and tell Glenn that guy from California on the Power Tour says thanks for being a great guy!
Old 06-20-2011, 12:04 AM   #2
Mihow

Drives: Something with 4 wheels
Yah know what you mean, I live in SD county and I am struggling to find a good dealer
Mihow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 01:15 PM   #3
thorr

Drives: 2003 Impala LS (Camaro Engine, lol)
I like Quality Chevrolet in Escondido, but they don't want to negotiate on price for a new car.
thorr is offline   Reply With Quote