Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 07-14-2009, 12:26 PM   #337
chevyridinghigh
The Bowtie Is Back

Drives: 2010 Silver Camaro SS/RS -Blk Int.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJT-Maro View Post
If M6 are not being produced then how come earlier in this thread this morning someone posted that their friends or somebody on this forum their M6 SS was produced yesterday???

Then how come all of you are saying they are not being produced!
Wasn't the hold put on last night/this morning? That would allow some cars to be built during the day that were probably in process prior to the break. You my friend are grasping at straws... We are Effed, sit back and cry, it helps...
Old 07-14-2009, 12:32 PM   #338
Edrock

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS LS3
Quote:
Well I am going by what I heard personally and if you would take the time to read what I quoted from Fbod instead of slamming other people because of something they heard you would figure out!!

Fbod said it could take a day or two to fix it and GM has know about it for a couple of days so stop slamming me!!
Not slamming you but where did you see where Fbod said a day or two? I have looked all through this thread and cannot find anything like that. I saw his original announcement and then a short one after that that said something along the lines of "Very Quickly" when asked about time frame but have yet to find any post from him stating a couple of days. Just asking.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:33 PM   #339
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
Quote:
If M6 are not being produced then how come earlier in this thread this morning someone posted that their friends or somebody on this forum their M6 SS was produced yesterday???

RJT, learn to be selective in what you believe coming out of someone's mouth (per say).

I am not sure anyone confirmed the SS M6 Camaros are not being produced. I said myself "could be temporarily not produced" but certainly, if they are produced now, they are going straight to QC and you DON'T want that! I would rather not get produced now and get produced correctly at some point soon THAN get produced now and have to wait in QC and waiting in QC is like sitting in limbo.

Why are you so persistent in arguing the legitimacy of this issue what is happening to production and the fact that cars are being held in QC...they are all facts, supported by dealers who also posted in this forum and other forums, acknoledgement from GM, many members posting the problem occurring to their cars, many member admitting their cars are in QC for this issue, etc. etc. etc.

Can't you just settle with the fact that a problem exists, will cause delay but GM is taking all steps to rectify the problem and minimize delays, and that your car will be produced and delivered to you when all is right? Why jump all over here and there...what are you trying to accomplish? There is nothing you or anyone here can do! GM knows about the problem, is dealing with the fix. Period.
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:34 PM   #340
JHart
I haz camaro again :)

Drives: 2010 Chevrolet Camaro 1SS
they're probably not gonna be produced until the problem is resolved, and the cars that have already been built sittin in QC are fixed. that'd be kind of dumb for gm to fix the problem and leave the cars sittin in QC with the problem while they build new m6's. think about it bro.

2010 silverado z71 ccsb(sold, old dd)
2010 camaro1ss(sold, missed, will have another someday)
JHart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:35 PM   #341
Edrock

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS LS3
Quote:

I would venture to say that just because they were produced recently does not mean they are going to ship any time soon. Any recently produced M6 SS's will probably go to QC, just like the ones that are there now and wait for "the fix".
Old 07-14-2009, 12:38 PM   #342
Nezacant

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:

You're too busy spreading rumors and speculating to read things correctly. You're not helping, your post are becoming part of the problem.
Old 07-14-2009, 12:40 PM   #343
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edrock View Post
Not slamming you but where did you see where Fbod said a day or two? I have looked all through this thread and cannot find anything like that. I saw his original announcement and then a short one after that that said something along the lines of "Very Quickly" when asked about time frame but have yet to find any post from him stating a couple of days. Just asking.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
That is certainly your perogative -- but if I were you, I'd wait. I don't think this 'hold' will be long - -- perhaps a day or two? I DON'T know this and won't until tomorrow -- but when we DO find out, you'll read about it here.

There it is!
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:46 PM   #344
Nezacant

Quote:
There it is!
WOW?! He even says in that quote that HE DOES NOT KNOW and will not know until tomorrow. OPEN YOUR EYES.

This guy is ridiculous...
Old 07-14-2009, 12:52 PM   #345
RJT-Maro
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: 2010 Supercharged RJT SS!
Send a message via AIM to RJT-Maro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nezacant View Post
WOW?! He even says in that quote that HE DOES NOT KNOW and will not know until tomorrow. OPEN YOUR EYES.

This guy is ridiculous...
Dude I know what it says and I read it I am just stating that is what he said!!!

God stop slamming me I know he wont know untill tommorrow FOR SURE But he still said it could ba a day or two!!..

da** dude.....
Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger, ARH 1 7/8 LT Headers with 3" X-Pipe, Borla S-Type Axle-Back, DMH Low Profile Exhaust Cut-Outs, MTI Racing CAI, Stage 2 Camshaft(227/239 .614/.624) with new springs, Katech C5R Z Timing Chain, LS7 Bowtie Damper, MTI Hot Spark Plug Wires, MTI Racing Lowering Springs and Swaybars, Aluminum Oil Catch Can, 160 Degree Thermostat, MTI Tune. 554RWHP 528RWTQ Built By: MTI Racing Dyno Sheet here
RJT-Maro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:04 PM   #346
mike25

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Dude I know what it says and I read it I am just stating that is what he said!!!

God stop slamming me I know he wont know untill tommorrow FOR SURE But he still said it could ba a day or two!!..

da** dude.....
sigh.
mike25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 01:07 PM   #347
67 Convertible

Drives: 67 Camaro Convertible
Quote:

da** dude.....
The reason people are slamming you is you are making yourself look foolish, babbling on and on in two different threads on the transmission issue. Just take a chill pill, and relax. Scott has already stated that as soon as they have any information, it will be posted here. Speculation at this point is just a waste of eveyones time and energy.
1100 - 4/28/09
2000 - 5/01/09
2500 - 5/05/09
3000 - 5/05/09
3300 - 5/30/09
3400 - 6/05/09
3800 - 6/18/09
4000 - 6/18/09
4B00 - 6/18/09
4200 - 6/22/09
5000 - 7/01/09
6000 - 7/01/09 It's Home!!
0000 - 7/14/11 Traded in with 24,000 miles. Currently 5th Gen less
67 Convertible is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 02:31 PM   #348
chevyridinghigh
The Bowtie Is Back

Drives: 2010 Silver Camaro SS/RS -Blk Int.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHart View Post
they're probably not gonna be produced until the problem is resolved, and the cars that have already been built sittin in QC are fixed. that'd be kind of dumb for gm to fix the problem and leave the cars sittin in QC with the problem while they build new m6's. think about it bro.
Your dead wrong. Read the update on the homepage
Old 07-14-2009, 02:34 PM   #349
Treadstone

Drives: Z51 BABY!
I think you guys are being a little rough on RJT, he's an enthusiast, and is passionate about this car - so I understand his optimism.
Old 07-14-2009, 02:37 PM   #350
Nezacant

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleybacker View Post
I think you guys are being a little rough on RJT, he's an enthusiast, and is passionate about this car - so I understand his optimism.
So are we, however I'm tried of misinformation. As we all are.