Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-10-2010, 08:35 PM   #197
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRECAM View Post
My peev is people in convertibles who drive with there top down and windows up. Don't like the wind put the top up.
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2010, 09:26 PM   #198
mfr1950

Drives: 2011 challengerR/T , 2010 Ram R/T
1. People on mopeds going 20 mph holding up traffic when your on your way to work.
2. drivers in huge motorhomes going 45 mph in the left lane of the interstate.
3. drivers who can't use turn signals.
4. Drivers in clunkers that have NO brake lights.
5. Drunk drivers that wind up in my ER and blame the cops for arresting them.
6. drivers on cell phones,eating, reading newspapers on the way to work.
7. SUV drivers that tailgate.
8. People who see the speed limit sign and drive 15 mph under in good weather.
9. drivers 90 years old that have lost their skills and won't hang up their keys.
10. Small children in vans not buckled up in child safety seats.
11. drivers in pickups that pile stuff up in the bed and don't do anything to secure their load so it lands in the road in front of you.
mfr1950 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:41 AM   #199
topgun1

Drives: 10 SIM 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by FIRECAM View Post
My peev is people in convertibles who drive with there top down and windows up. Don't like the wind put the top up.
and don't forget the windscreen behind them between the seats!!!
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
topgun1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:54 AM   #200
topgun1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
Totally agree. I've been almost hit so many times by these idiots, and when I honk at them they flip me off. It's like I did something to them. Geeze people pay attention.

That's a good one, forgot about that one. Yep, they have a huge Prius or something and they act like they are driving a big rig and have to turn way out past their lane when turning. They should have warning signs saying 'wide right turn' on these HUGE cars then, LOL.
VMS Stage 2.5 Comp Cams kit, Cold Air Inductions intake, ADM race scoop, DT 1 3/4" headers, Solo cats, 3" Magnaflow catback, Pypes cutouts, HP tune, H&R SuperSport springs, Eibach sways/spacers, TexasSpeed UD pulley, LSR tensioner pulley, Barton shifter, skip shift eliminator, powder-coated calipers, R1 concept rotors, StopTech pads, Granatelli wires, Lloyds mats, tint, AAC afterburner taillamps, AAC scanner/sidemarkers, SRP pedals, custom engine cover, black bowties, Ridergraphix hood spears....
Old 06-11-2010, 09:05 AM   #201
csjrishere

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
I have 3 that I did not see mentioned...

1. When a 4 way intersection has a signal out or flashing people have no f'ing clue what to do. I see these morons all flying through as if nothing is wrong. Hey people it becomes a 4-way stop!!!!!

2. The right turn on red...it is supposed to be a right turn on red after stopping.

3. The dumba55's that pull out in front of me when there is no one behind me only to slow down to turn again.
2SS/RS 6m IOM w/ White Stripes and the Black interior ordered 10/13/2008, #7905 delivered 5/26/09.
csjrishere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 09:24 AM   #202
Stormyone

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM/IOM M6
I hate the smokers who flick their cigarette butt out of their open window just as I am passing and it inevitability lands on my hood or windshield.... what's up with that?
Old 06-11-2010, 09:53 AM   #203
whiteboyblues2001

Drives: 1SS, A8, MRC, NPP, Blade Spoiler
I've seen a lot of stupid stuff, but this morning there was a car in the left lane driving erratically, and I expected the woman to be on the phone or something. Nope... she was painting her fingernails!
whiteboyblues2001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:18 AM   #204
mutant chicken
Mutant Member

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '10 Mini , 07 Harley
The Prius in the left lane doing 55 who won't move over !!!!

People who are texting/talking on their cell phones ( w/o bluetooth ), putting on makeup, reading a book/newspaper, getting dressed, shaving, smoking pot/drinking alcohol while driving, and yes, I have seen all of these and more...

People who let their kids climb all over the car without carseats or seatbelts !

mutant chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:20 AM   #205
HDDAN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by csjrishere View Post
I have 3 that I did not see mentioned...

1. When a 4 way intersection has a signal out or flashing people have no f'ing clue what to do. I see these morons all flying through as if nothing is wrong. Hey people it becomes a 4-way stop!!!!!

2. The right turn on red...it is supposed to be a right turn on red after stopping.

3. The dumba55's that pull out in front of me when there is no one behind me only to slow down to turn again.
All three pi$$ me off.
HDDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:22 AM   #206
Camaro_Corvette
36.58625, -121.7568

Drives: Team 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by mutant chicken View Post
The Prius in the left lane doing 55 who won't move over !!!!

People who are texting/talking on their cell phones ( w/o bluetooth ), putting on makeup, reading a book/newspaper, getting dressed, shaving, smoking pot/drinking alcohol while driving, and yes, I have seen all of these and more...

People who let their kids climb all over the car without carseats or seatbelts !
I love prius drivers that drive faster than I do bringing their gas mileage down to what everybody else is. Kinda stupid.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:23 AM   #207
HDDAN

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS 2007 HD FLSTC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyone View Post
I hate the smokers who flick their cigarette butt out of their open window just as I am passing and it inevitability lands on my hood or windshield.... what's up with that?
There is one thing worse that that, it is having the lit cigarette go into your helmet on a motorcycle. Beware the coffee drinker too! Those a-holes throw the rest of their coffee out of their windows.
HDDAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:30 AM   #208
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro_Corvette View Post
I love prius drivers that drive faster than I do bringing their gas mileage down to what everybody else is. Kinda stupid.
You read my mind. I see this more than seeing them drive slow. Their driving 85 all the while telling us that were're the bad ones for having a gas hog.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 11:41 AM   #209
topgun1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormyone View Post

oh, don't get me started on that. I had that happen to me and had a thread about it and we'll just say, I scared the crap out of that kid.
Old 06-11-2010, 11:48 AM   #210
mhood
Orange Camaros Rule!

Drives: 2010 1SS LS3 RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
You read my mind. I see this more than seeing them drive slow. Their driving 85 all the while telling us that were're the bad ones for having a gas hog.
When my wife's Jetta diesel was new, we could get over 40MPG with the cruise control set to 80. Don't call the Prius folks out on mileage...you're gonna lose that one.

mhood is offline   Reply With Quote