Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-24-2012, 03:50 PM   #1
boltmark
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 2 SS/RS IOM Camaro
Phastek/Never ever again

I finally got my spoiler today, one month after ordering and I was told it was not on back order. It was in stock. I will never and I mean never do business with these folks again. I don't care if they are giving parts away. This was my third order and the same results. It took forever to shipped. Yeah I know I should have learn from the first two times. I did now. Buyers beware. I ended up having to tell them some BS story about the car going to the Paint booth this week just to get it. The truth is it doesn't go in till the middle of Feb.

To top it off the spoiler has three little pin holes in it. I'll have them fixed in feb. It's not worth trying to send this back and fight with them to get a replacement.

I can't believe they are even allowed to be a sponsor on this website.

They suck.
boltmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:54 PM   #2
Jason@Phastek

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to Jason@Phastek
Mark,

Your order did take a little longer than we would have liked. We even explained to you why the order had taken longer then it usually does. You didnt have to lie to us to get the order out. We were already working hard to get you the spoiler out as fast as we could. I have checked your past orders and see that this is the only order you have ever placed, unless you placed them under a different name. I think that the pin holes you are referring to are placed there by the manufacture to ensure any water that collects in the spoiler will drain out.
Jason@Phastek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:29 PM   #3
TAPSHIFT

Drives: '11 IBM 2SS/RS '16 1GB Z51 ragtop
Phastek experience

Thought I'd share a positive experience I just had with Jason at Phastek.
I had a number of questions over the period of a couple of days and Jason responded promptly.
I ordered an item on Thursday Jan. 19th and it arrived at my door today, Jan. 24th.
Pretty good considering I am north of the border, it was over a weekend plus Customs clearing etc.

Thanks again Jason.
TAPSHIFT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 07:59 PM   #4
Smirnoff

Drives: Camaro SS
Thumbs down

Thanks for the heads-up.....

Smirnoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:09 PM   #5
SUX2BU
Quit being a pu$$y

Drives: FAST
I have only ordered once from them. Price was unbeatable and shipping was fast. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.
SUX2BU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:51 PM   #6
CooG
RIP - Convertible SS

Drives: '13 Mustang Boss 302 - RED
Quote:
Originally Posted by boltmark View Post
I finally got my spoiler today, one month after ordering and I was told it was not on back order. It was in stock. I will never and I mean never do business with these folks again. I don't care if they are giving parts away. This was my third order and the same results. It took forever to shipped. Yeah I know I should have learn from the first two times. I did now. Buyers beware. I ended up having to tell them some BS story about the car going to the Paint booth this week just to get it. The truth is it doesn't go in till the middle of Feb.

To top it off the spoiler has three little pin holes in it. I'll have them fixed in feb. It's not worth trying to send this back and fight with them to get a replacement.

I can't believe they are even allowed to be a sponsor on this website.

They suck.
Just curious..... how old are you?
CooG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:59 AM   #7
boltmark
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason@Phastek Performance View Post
Mark,

Your order did take a little longer than we would have liked. We even explained to you why the order had taken longer then it usually does. You didnt have to lie to us to get the order out. We were already working hard to get you the spoiler out as fast as we could. I have checked your past orders and see that this is the only order you have ever placed, unless you placed them under a different name. I think that the pin holes you are referring to are placed there by the manufacture to ensure any water that collects in the spoiler will drain out.

It is not the only order I have place and the pin holes are on top of the back of the spoiler. It doesn't really matter. You will not have to deal with me again. Other's can use there own judgement whether to order or not. But I'd beware.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:01 AM   #8
boltmark
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooG View Post
Just curious..... how old are you?

12, what does it matter? You don't take 30 days to ship an item in stock.