Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > New Member Introductions

Old 06-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #323
Chris Ruck

Drives: Chevrolet Corvette C6
Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Ruck
Just Saying HOWDY!!!!

What's up guys! I'm very excited to join and am looking forward to joining in on all local events and enjoying corresponding with my fellow brethren here.

-Chris
My Car...
Chris Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:07 PM   #324
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Welcome
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2008, 01:13 PM   #325
Chris Ruck

Drives: Chevrolet Corvette C6
Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Ruck
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtahvit View Post
Welcome
Thank you!!! I really enjoy this site, it's awesome!!!

-Chris
My Car...
Chris Ruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2008, 05:23 PM   #326
rcaponong

Drives: 2005 Mustang / 2007 Charger
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to drop a line and say how excited I am about the 5th generation Camaro.

I was a young kid growing up in L.A. in the 70's and I remember seeing all those original musclecars rolling through the city and having those visions embedded in my memory. That explains why I have such a fascination with these types of cars and why I am so excited with the resurrection of the second musclecar era.

I can't wait until these Camaros start rolling into showrooms so we can all go cruising together!
rcaponong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 06:26 AM   #327
GTAHVIT
Blessed

Drives: 2013 Sonic RS MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaponong View Post
Hello Everyone,

I wanted to drop a line and say how excited I am about the 5th generation Camaro.

I was a young kid growing up in L.A. in the 70's and I remember seeing all those original musclecars rolling through the city and having those visions embedded in my memory. That explains why I have such a fascination with these types of cars and why I am so excited with the resurrection of the second musclecar era.

I can't wait until these Camaros start rolling into showrooms so we can all go cruising together!
AMEN brother.

See ya around the site!
GTAHVIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2008, 11:03 AM   #328
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Ruck View Post
What's up guys! I'm very excited to join and am looking forward to joining in on all local events and enjoying corresponding with my fellow brethren here.

-Chris
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcaponong View Post
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the site, guys!
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 03:54 PM   #329
5thGenAnyone?
I'm thirsty

Drives: 1 speed bike
Hey Tag and Dragon. Just wanted to say thanks for all u guys have done for the site and always keepin me updated about my future Mustang destroyer! Im new but ive been on here for a while now.
5thGenAnyone? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 04:39 PM   #330
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5thGenAnyone? View Post
Hey Tag and Dragon. Just wanted to say thanks for all u guys have done for the site and always keepin me updated about my future Mustang destroyer! Im new but ive been on here for a while now.
You bet! We sure are surrounded by a wealth of knowledge here....ALL of our members are really the bread and butter of this site. So, with that, I thank ALL OF YOU!!!

And, ladies and gentlemen, none of us would even be HERE if it were not for

Jason and Mark. Thank you guys....from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you.
Old 06-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #331
Moose

Drives: '99 Camaro SS #1392
I'd just like to "echo" the sentiments above;

First, WELCOME to everything fellow enthusiast. Though we love our cars, in particular the Camaro, , it's the people that make this site as well as the hobby, special.

Second, THANK YOU for joining and making this site even better with your participation and input.

Finally, THANK YOU to Jason, Mark, and my fellow Mods., for a great place to share my enthusiasm and love for the Camaro, as well as allowing me to be a part of such a great community.

Thank you all.
Moose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2008, 10:28 PM   #332
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
While we're all singing koombaya , I want to re-echo the thoughts expressed above. There's no other way to say them, and as you can tell -- all the mods share the same feelings on this matter:

The site is great because of it's great members! So thank you all for being so respectful, and just generally good people. Because of you, Camaro5.com truly is a wonderful place to post and rave about our mechanical baby.

A great thanks to the other mods; TAG UR IT, MOOSE, KILLER74Z28, and DGthe3. You guys are excellent through and through. Keep up the awesome work, and thanks for being there to help out.
And finally, to Jason and Mark, our creators. Cheers to you guys! Thank you for giving us a site to call 'home'. I'm sure we ALL appreciate it.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:11 PM   #333
BBfan24

Drives: '10 Black 1SS/RS
hey everyone. my name is nash. i'm from hawaii. are there any other members from hawaii? just wanted to say i had been lurking around this site for months and just joined about a week ago. i don't normally joins forums, just linger and read for a while until i find something better, but the mods and the people on this site are great. thanks for everything!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:31 AM   #334
Tomash

Drives: (black 2SS Camaro), Suzuki SX4
Just like me - only reading the forum for some time, but after seeing this great community here I've decided to register and participate
Tomash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 01:57 AM   #335
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan24 View Post
hey everyone. my name is nash. i'm from hawaii. are there any other members from hawaii? just wanted to say i had been lurking around this site for months and just joined about a week ago. i don't normally joins forums, just linger and read for a while until i find something better, but the mods and the people on this site are great. thanks for everything!
Welcome to the board, my friend!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomash View Post
Just like me - only reading the forum for some time, but after seeing this great community here I've decided to register and participate
And a big thanks to both of ya'll

BY THE WAY, with this post, I RECLAIM MY TITLE AS TOP POSTER. Dragon, you are no longer the "Post Whore."
Old 06-12-2008, 07:30 AM   #336
shoeboy4

Drives: 2003 G35 sedan
awesome site you guys have, been lurking for almost half a yr and finally decided to join and enjoy the community
shoeboy4 is offline   Reply With Quote