Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 12-04-2009, 07:07 PM   #1
bigmacdave

Drives: RS
Inventory in San Antonio

Okay, so i've been watching the forums for a few months now and seeing how long everyone was waiting for their rides to come in.. It seems to me i have seen more than a dozen on a few lots recently.

My question is, is this accurate or do they just park them close to the front so people see them?

I have a 2007 Crossfire im gonna trade on for an RS, so can anyone tell me where the best straight deals are right now?
bigmacdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 12:06 AM   #2
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Get in touch with Dan from Lundquist Chevrolet. See if he's got any deals out there or can help you out.

Other than that, the ones you are seeing are usually Camaros that have been dropped off, PDI'd, and are awaiting the new owner to pick it up. Some like to hold onto the cars for a day or two saying they are awaiting paperwork and can't sell it yet (possibly to lure in more customers) and some are just sitting there on the lots because the dealers marked them up over MSRP and they are awaiting someone who's willing to pay it.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 04:56 PM   #3
jjmanzano

Drives: Chevy Silverado Z71/Camaro SS/RS
I bought mine at Lundquist in Castroville for MSRP; one of a handful in the metro area not adding nonsense markups. I was very satisfied with their service.
Old 12-07-2009, 02:49 PM   #4
gt2serious
Dan Hall / SS-IN-TX

Drives: SW/2SS/RS/11-11-09 It's all mine!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmacdave View Post
Okay, so i've been watching the forums for a few months now and seeing how long everyone was waiting for their rides to come in.. It seems to me i have seen more than a dozen on a few lots recently.

My question is, is this accurate or do they just park them close to the front so people see them?

I have a 2007 Crossfire im gonna trade on for an RS, so can anyone tell me where the best straight deals are right now?
Hi and welcome! I'm Dan and I work at Lundquist in Castroville. I currently have a 2LT/RS in Silver Ice Metallic in stock and ready to go! Call me direct at 210-363-4600 anytime! Again...WELCOME!