Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 01-24-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
Z28 Autobot

Drives: 94 Camaro
Question Looking for a few good camera people for NeXuS!

Hey guys and gals. Thought I would pass this along to you before anyone else.

As you may or may not know it is just Scott and myself that make up what is NeXuS:New England's production staff. Setting up the shows last year, 5 out of the 6 months of the season last year. Doing the promos and flier and all the work. We had a blast last year doing what we did. But talking it over with the TV studio and ourselves we came to the conclusion that we need more "firepower" on the video end of it. We were really all over the place in taking video.

Thats where I was asking you guys. Since NEC5 has been representing at all the shows in big and small ways and even helping us out more than that in your own ways. We need people that can get behind the camera and help us out at the shows and other events.

The cable channel that we get our equipment from is having a class in Feb. that will be for 3 nights. For 2 hours each. Tuesday nights. After the class' are complete you can operate the cameras we use. All 3 classes are mandatory to complete. THE CLASS IS FREE! Also we dont get paid for this.. This is for the fun of it, just like last season.

Just throwing it out there to you guys since many of you go all over the place and hit a lot of car shows that we might not get to.
Now were not asking for in front of camera people unless your up to it. More so in getting footage of shows that are in the area.

It is a lot easier than I am making it out to be and one or both of us should be there (myself or scott) in the building as sponsors since NeXuS:New England is based in Waltham for the cable company.

Best way to do this is to respond in here or PM me on here.
I hope one or more of you take them up on the offer. The more the better! It is fun and a real cool idea to get some great footage of the cars in the area. Let me know ASAP..since the class is going to start in a few weeks. Dave
Z28 Autobot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 09:39 PM   #2
2010CamaroRS
Driver of the Blue Demon

Drives: '15 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
im always happy to film shows i go to...just let me know...im trying to get into frank marattas in march....also id be happy to film footage from Marks cruise since im one of just a handful of camaro 5 peeps who go

The Few, The Proud, The Hyper Blue Metallics

DT shorties.BBK Intake.FlowMaster AT.Eibach 1'' drop.Hurst Short Throw (44% reduction).Unrestricted Motorsports Gen 1 Style Rear Spoiler.Custom Aqua Blue Metallic Interior Panels.RS Embroidered Head Rests.Interior LED by Oracle.Illuminated Bowtie by Oracle.Footwell LED by Oracle.Grille LED by Oracle.Functional Headliner Console Toggle Switches for LED Lighting.Aqua Blue Engine Cover.RotoFab Radiator Cover.Aqua Blue Fuse Box Cover from RPI Designs.Much More
2010CamaroRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 10:08 PM   #3
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
I would do it but my schedule makes it hard to even make it to some events.

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:04 AM   #4
Z28 Autobot

Much thanks guys..

Only thing is like I said in order to use the equipment..you need to take the 3 short classes.. Thats the only way it can be done..They will be on a tuesday night in Feb. Its not long its not anything hard you just need to get the lowdown on how things work to get to handle the stuff.

and V6 its not mandatory that you be at any show..if would be cool if you were at a show I could hand you a camera and say go have fun..since you could..or you call me and say hey going to..xxx...can I get a camera to shoot..or something like that..

I hope you or some others take us up on the offer..
Old 01-28-2012, 06:46 PM   #5
Northeast Rod Run

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Sounds like a great opportunity for people. If I had that type of time, I would totally be into doing something like this.

This seems like something a lot of people would love to do
Old 01-28-2012, 08:09 PM   #6
Z28 Autobot

Thanks NRR! It is cool..I know its a weeknight and its hard to figure things out on such a short notice. But hope a few more take us up on it
Old 02-03-2012, 12:04 AM   #7
Z28 Autobot

bumping since its going to be this next week..any last min people?
Old 02-03-2012, 06:48 PM   #8
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Dave, I would so love to do this, but Tuesday's are out for me until June. The opportunity to learn how to use real video cameras and put them to good use for the love of cars is very difficult to pass-up. I'm sorry dude, unless more classes can be held in the summer?
Old 02-03-2012, 07:07 PM   #9
Z28 Autobot

I know you would Nick.
Umm there might be some in the summer..not sure.
Old 02-07-2012, 04:13 PM   #10
Sterling

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT/RS M6
Just pulled into WCAC-TV...

Last edited by Sterling; 02-08-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Sterling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 09:02 PM   #11
v6sonoma

Drives: 2010 SS RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sterling View Post
Just pulled into WCAC-TV...

Mods: BBK Intake, BBK LT's and High Flow Cats, Corsa Cat-back exhaust, Hurst short throw shifter, SLP skip-shift eliminator.

7/1/09 Placed order for IOM/IO int/ SS/RS 6M
9/26/09 Took delivery!
v6sonoma is offline   Reply With Quote