Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 02-25-2010, 07:02 PM   #1
devildoc

Drives: '12 Toyota Tacoma Dbl
Airaid for V6 4 sale

Have a Airaid intake for sale for $275. Has only 500 miles on it. Free shipping. Shoot me a pm.
Old 02-25-2010, 10:12 PM   #2
slicker
slicker

Drives: Cyber Grey 1 LT / RS
why you selling it
Old 02-26-2010, 10:36 AM   #3
devildoc

don't want it any longer....works fine no problems and has all pieces and parts
Old 02-28-2010, 07:30 PM   #4
youngkim

Drives: 2010 blk camaro
sent you a pm
youngkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 09:27 PM   #5
youngkim

Drives: 2010 blk camaro
disregard the PM, just read the whole issue with Airaid >.<
youngkim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:04 PM   #6
frankiebagofdounuts

Drives: 2010 Camaro LT/RS & 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by devildoc View Post
don't want it any longer....works fine no problems and has all pieces and parts
I'M BACK !!
No PROBLEMS , not from what you claim ,,That's bad passing it on to someone else and not telling them the truth in why you are selling it .Maybe you should sell your car and stop blaming Airaid for the lack in performance of your own car , you may have altered your car to where you should BLAME your self not Airaid because everyone else is HAPPY with theirs ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngkim View Post
disregard the PM, just read the whole issue with Airaid >.<
I'm glad you done your research before you bought his , but let me tell you Airaid is a good intake I think and maybe others agree with me that there is more to this story thats not being told .
Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

Send me a "PM" and I will set you up !!
frankiebagofdounuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 05:10 PM   #7
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankiebagofdounuts View Post
I'M BACK !!
No PROBLEMS , not from what you claim ,,That's bad passing it on to someone else and not telling them the truth in why you are selling it .Maybe you should sell your car and stop blaming Airaid for the lack in performance of your own car , you may have altered your car to where you should BLAME your self not Airaid because everyone else is HAPPY with theirs ..

I'm glad you done your research before you bought his , but let me tell you Airaid is a good intake I think and maybe others agree with me that there is more to this story thats not being told .
Anyway I would not buy it for what he was asking for it because you can get one Brand new for a few $'s more with free shipping ..

ummm... that's because no one else has actually taken the time to dyno their cars and verify things... the few people that have really tested their Airaids either on the dyno or at the track report NO GAINS or WORSE...

Some people have realized the Emperor has NO CLOTHES...

And it appears you SELL Airaids?

Quote:

so you have Airaids to sell and you come in here and undermine a member trying to sell his? I think there are rules about that... ????
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:00 PM   #8
devildoc

Quote:
I'M BACK !!

Wait where you back from frankie? More like where did you come from? I don't know you pretty sure no one else does either, I'm pretty sure you aren't wanting to buy the intake so why post? Do you feel the need to be acting tough while lacking for something so small? Why don't you put up your own money....or better yet why don't you consider I don't want the intake because it didn't work for me, but maybe for someone else if they want to take the time make it work for them? What an f'n loser! Oh well!