Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > The Sports Lounge

Old 12-02-2010, 08:13 AM   #15
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
That is NOT the 5-4 record I'm talking about, I could not care less about your record this season we all have good and bad years. You need to dig a little deeper or maybe I should say higher to figure out what I'm talking about.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekyll-N-Hyde View Post
If looking at our 5-4 record helps the pain for all the losing times to us for so many years over the last decade then Nebraska fans can take what they can get to help with the pain and through the harsh cold winter.

We Texan's want to Thank Nebraska for all the money they brought to our Confrence and into our university we enjoied taking it after every win now its time once again for another Big 12 champion A$$ Whoopin from your long Time historic southern friends the Sooners.

As I very rarely say this GO SPOONERS Huck the CornFuskers

Not only will you lose to "US" a sorry 5-4 Team in your own backyard ( again this year ) you will get the $hit kicked out of you by a long time rival then pointed in the direction by a one finger salute. Maybe not by Oklahoma Fans but by the Texas Fans since you will once again be playing in our backyard ( Cowboy Stadium ) just as you are giving more money to Our state and economy

oh wait its Jerry Jones you are giving money to

OU 38
Nebraska 17

I used to think Nebraska fans were the classiest Fans out there however they proved me wrong in person over the last two meetings.

I never thought I would honestly say Im ready to hear Boomer Spooner played over and over and over blahhhhhhh lol ok im not just win the Dam Game hahahaha
Old 12-02-2010, 08:19 AM   #16
lightner75
LoneStar Camaro

Drives: 2010 cyber gray 2ss
ou fails at the big game again as they always do
lightner75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #17
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
They might fail the big games but they most always seem to find a way to win the conference games when they are there.

I hope the Sooners win but I won't say their chant and I will have the TV muted so I won't have to hear the Dirt Burglars stolen song.
Old 12-02-2010, 08:46 AM   #18
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmpackers View Post
That is NOT the 5-4 record I'm talking about, I could not care less about your record this season we all have good and bad years. You need to dig a little deeper or maybe I should say higher to figure out what I'm talking about.
Yeah, I'm still not entirely sure what you're talking about. And Jekyll, come on man, Our record this year was 5-6. We played 11 games, not 9

Also, in the 14 games that Texas has played against Nebraska between 1933 and 2010, Our record against Nebraska is 10 wins, 4 losses.

I would have to go and look to see what the record is during the Big XII era.

Of course, for all I know, you could be quoting Nebraska's series record against OU. If that's the case, I have no desire spending any more time researching that

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:21 AM   #19
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
Quote:
I think 2-4 is the record Nebraska needs branded on their Big Red Butts as they head to the Big10. Six tries at the Big12 championship and only two wins. And don't give me that "Texas only went 5 times stuff", if Nebraska was in the Big12 south, they would have been lucky to go once to the "Big Dance". Now, bend over and accept the Sooner ass kicking, all Nebraska's whining and complaining the past few years is just going to make it sweeter.

Last edited by PonyMan; 12-02-2010 at 03:35 PM.
PonyMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 09:52 AM   #20
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightner75 View Post
ou fails at the big game again as they always do
What do you mean? Oklahoma is 6-1 in this game!!! Nebraska, 2-4.

This isn't the big game. This is just a conference CG.

Quote:
Originally Posted by springerpete View Post
They might fail the big games but they most always seem to find a way to win the conference games when they are there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyMan View Post
..... if Nebraska was in the Big12 south, they would have been lucky to go once to the "Big Dance".....
Old 12-02-2010, 10:08 AM   #21
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Please, someone tell me what "5-4" refers to...

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:12 AM   #22
springerpete
Orange GM freak

Drives: 2004 3500HD
5 foot 4 inches. I don't know why though.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:26 AM   #23
Pamaro
Litho recipient #191

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM w/white hockey & hoods
BOOMER SOONER!

I'll be at the game, cheering for my home state boys!

My company is headquartered in Omaha, so we have tons of transplants in the DFW office and most of my coworkers are in Omaha. I get SO tired of hearing about the Huskers! Considering that's all Nebraska really has, it's what they live and breathe, regardless of the sport. Can't wait to rub it in on Monday morning!
Old 12-02-2010, 10:50 AM   #24
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
5 foot 4 inches. I don't know why though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
Please, someone tell me what "5-4" refers to...
5-4 is the defensive set that Nebraska better play to stop D. Murray and M. Madu.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pamaro View Post
BOOMER SOONER!

I'll be at the game, cheering for my home state boys!

My company is headquartered in Omaha, so we have tons of transplants in the DFW office and most of my coworkers are in Omaha. I get SO tired of hearing about the Huskers! Considering that's all Nebraska really has, it's what they live and breathe, regardless of the sport. Can't wait to rub it in on Monday morning!
Old 12-02-2010, 11:08 AM   #25
rmpackers
Ride this Chevy

Drives: 2010 RJT RS Camaro
I think it is very humorous that none of you can figure the 5-4 out, also that you complain about the Huskers and how awful you think the fans are. And yet I'm the only one that has not whined, complained, bitched, or called anybody a name. Odd!
(As for the 5-4, look into the crystal balls.) And while I may have a difference of opinion than most,we do our talking on the field.

Last edited by rmpackers; 12-02-2010 at 11:19 AM.
rmpackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 11:11 AM   #26
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
Quote:

I hope the Sooners win but I won't say their chant and I will have the TV muted so I won't have to hear the Dirt Burglars stolen song.
Dirty Bird
..... Dirt Burglars.....

Old 12-02-2010, 11:34 AM   #27
Jekyll-N-Hyde
I put the FU back in FUN

Drives: 1969 SS 396 , 2010 Camaro SS
Quote:
I think it is very humorous that none of you can figure the 5-4 out, also that you complain about the Huskers and how awful you think the fans are. And yet I'm the only one that has not whined, complained, bitched, or called anybody a name. Odd!
(As for the 5-4, look into the crystal balls.) And while I may have a difference of opinion than most,we do our talking on the field.
I respect your reply and no I probably shouldnt have jumped to conclusion on what kind of fan you are. I normally dont rant on other fans weather I win or lose however the last two times in Dallas and in lincoln in which I attended both games I ran across TONS of classless fans who I can honestly say were the worst I have ever been around in Sports period. I know there are bad apples in every crowd however I just happened to be around where all of the basket was spoiled I guess. Plus hearing on other board excuses and bickering on why we won its old.

5-4 hell I dont know what that means I know it isnt out record because I only wish we had lost 4 games but we lost more I just figured it was something a nebraska fan was refering to us as.

Rather than looking into a crystal ball how about you just tell us. I know its not the overall record of the meeting between the two schools.

As for the other comment up above

I will as well have the game on but I will have my Tv on mute I swear after the OU/Okie lite game im sick of hearing Boomer Spooner over and over and over
Jekyll-N-Hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #28
PonyMan

Drives: 2009 C6 4lt Vert, 2011 Camaro Vert
Quote:
OK......I looked into the crystal balls, It says "Nebraska has not done SHIT since 1997", and hell Texas can claim 1970 also. If Nebraska talks the same talk they did against Texas & A&M........bend over Nebraska!!!

Oh..........and the first thing I saw in the crystal ball was that Nebraska will go 5-4 next year in the Big10!