Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 08-04-2011, 08:43 PM   #169
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
Yeah, I'm pretty much pasting those pics any place someone will look at them! I'm VERY pleased with my new sneakers!
I need another photoshop of my Savini wheels squared off for my sig.
Old 08-04-2011, 09:11 PM   #170
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I need another photoshop of my Savini wheels squared off for my sig.
Will this help?

Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2011, 09:12 PM   #171
PQ
Booooosted.

Old 08-09-2011, 07:51 AM   #172
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
Well today is Aug 9th and yes I have No wheels, I have NO status, I have no return tracking number and the auto e-mail from BFXAUTO says he will be out of the office from 8/8 till 8/14.....imagine that.............
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 08:35 AM   #173
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Jkel View Post
Well today is Aug 9th and yes I have No wheels, I have NO status, I have no return tracking number and the auto e-mail from BFXAUTO says he will be out of the office from 8/8 till 8/14.....imagine that.............
I mailed mine in September and got them back in December.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 09:59 AM   #174
brada

Drives: CGM SS 6spd manual
Rickerbucks on this site is a client of mine and He ordered savinis for the Yellow camaro we built him and he has some quality control issues on all 4 wheels.. the paint is chipping off in Giant sections???
A second client who put savinis in his Z06 has issues where the raw aluminun that was cleared has massive striations in it on 2 wheels?? and dead smooth on the other 2 ??
Nice wheels , but , the support and customer relations just aren't there with this company. too bad.
brada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 10:57 AM   #175
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Well Me and Norm will be making a road trip if it takes that long, OH NORM............

Quote:
Originally Posted by brada View Post
Rickerbucks on this site is a client of mine and He ordered savinis for the Yellow camaro we built him and he has some quality control issues on all 4 wheels.. the paint is chipping off in Giant sections???
A second client who put savinis in his Z06 has issues where the raw aluminun that was cleared has massive striations in it on 2 wheels?? and dead smooth on the other 2 ??
Nice wheels , but , the support and customer relations just aren't there with this company. too bad.
Unfortunately this is a re-occurring theme here with these wheels, bad finish, bad vibration or both. But remember they have a "NEW Paint Process" that will fix all these problems.....Yeah Right and I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona also.

This is just another reason I made this thread so that people can be made aware of this wheels, the service and the drama that you have to go through.
Old 08-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #176
brada

Drives: CGM SS 6spd manual
YA. i've been painting for almost 20 years and i've never seen paint stick to chrome!!!... what were they thinking?
brada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2011, 02:56 PM   #177
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
Quote:
Quote:
Well Me and Norm will be making a road trip if it takes that long, OH NORM............
But I guess I'll have to drive though, right? I'll keep a go bag handy and some beer (I mean bail) money ready, lol
Old 08-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #178
bob vogel

Drives: 2010 rs ss
all of this show how little they really care about there customers. i guess for them it's all about the money and only the money.
bob vogel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2011, 07:06 AM   #179
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Quote:
Originally Posted by garcmol View Post
But I guess I'll have to drive though, right? I'll keep a go bag handy and some beer (I mean bail) money ready, lol
Could you imagine the looks on their faces if we showed up, walked into their showroom.....Uh Uh Uh ....Uh Uh Uh......Uh Uh Uh... Let........ uh uh uh ....me get uh uh uh......... the manager uh uh uh. But I guess a 12 ga shotgun will do that to you. LMAO. Oh Lord the Rednecks have come to town..............

STILL NO WORD ON MY WHEELS.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #180
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Here is the update from BFXAUTO....whatever this means....

John,

I apologize for the delay. We have been out of the office this week. I Spoke with Savini and they have pretty much reworked the wheels with new parts. When I spoke with them this morning, they are supposed to email both of us with all the information on what exactly they did and shipping info. They said that anytime after Monday, delivery will be Tuesday of the following week. So, you will see these back to you on Tuesday from what I understand.

I will keep you posted as I get updates.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #181
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
they have pretty much reworked the wheels with new parts.

I was told the same thing. I have pics that prove otherwise with mine. The guys in the office don't have a clue at the incompetance in the shop. By now they should have known this though. Just a shitty company all around.

They are probably just saying that to BFXAUTO. I hope I'm wrong.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #182
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Oh I think I am just getting total lip service at this point. I'll send you the e-mail I sent BFXAUTO.