Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 07-23-2012, 01:11 PM   #1
Cali_Camaro_SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS (BLACK)
DMH is harder to find then Big foot

So I have been calling DMH for about a month and a half, everyday Mon-Fri from about 8am to 2pm 10-30 times a day and not 1 pick up.
Ive got a busy tone couple times where Id call back a few seconds later and rings and no pick up still, So do they exist anymore?

I know there known for being hard to reach but this is stupid
1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Cali_Camaro_SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #2
DarkCry956

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Took me like 2 months to get my Electric Cutouts!!! So much for the 4yr warranty if I ever need it
DarkCry956 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
SSTOCK

Drives: 2010 Camaro
mine went bad 3 months ago. purchased through a reputable shop, who is attempting to handle the claim for me - still nothing, and summer's going to be winding down here.

Last car i buy DMH's for.
SSTOCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #4
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
DMH factory is hard to get ahold of..but the vendors who sell them take care of you...I bought mine from Vengeance Racing and they burned up shortly after I got them...a brand new set was shipped to me no problems at all. The second set has been no problems...may have just been a glitch on teh first ones...I would buy another set from them anytime.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:18 PM   #5
Cali_Camaro_SS

If someone has talked to dave in the past month pls let me know
1SS: Dnyatech LT Headers | Dynamaxx CatBack | Diablo Tune | Intake | Pfatds Springs | Heritage Grill | Blacked out Bezels | Black Chevy Sign | Blacked out Wheels | Tint | HIDs w/Error code Eliminator | Green Dome/Trunk Light |

Old 07-23-2012, 01:19 PM   #6
Dr Jkel
and MR. HYDE

Drives: 2010 2SS RJT/BLK 6Spd Man
I talked with the shop who installed mine and Ron at Vengeance made it right...he called Dave and a new set was sent to me........Never really contacted Dave myself.
Dr Jkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 01:20 PM   #7
Cali_Camaro_SS

Well I need a wire harness for it and i guess my old one is shorted somewhere but thats all I need from them and cant get a hold of DMH, dont remember where I bought them from

Old 07-23-2012, 01:22 PM   #8
Cali_Camaro_SS

well Dave has already sent me some new ones with no problem, it was a little hard to reach him but he did pick up and handle it properly with no hassle but this last time for a month is pretty bad, I mean if he went on vacation or emergency for this long. at least let us know somehow but there's nothing