Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

B&M
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Florida

USA - Florida The Sunshine State

Old 07-10-2014, 09:31 PM   #4201
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS VR/BLK A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I missed the Dyno but donated

We got word but waiting on more info that we will probably be moving first week of January to San Antonio, Texas. It all depends if i get to go to training before hand but we will have plenty time to get together this fall. Be good try to get all the original people together plus few our newer members together.
Agreed. Would be good to try and get everyone out sometime here. I will see if i can come up with some dates for people to chime in on.

daveagogo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 09:52 PM   #4202
flyer08
Tri-County Camaros

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
I'll probably see whats going on before we leave and put something on as well. This summer is just so busy with everyone wanting to come visit while were still near beach and taking trips we already had planned to DC and texas
flyer08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 10:34 PM   #4203
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyer08 View Post
I'll probably see whats going on before we leave and put something on as well. This summer is just so busy with everyone wanting to come visit while were still near beach and taking trips we already had planned to DC and texas
No worries, we will get together. It's just been a lot going on for everyone for a while now. Hell, we still can't decide if we are going to sell the house or remodel it all. Both prospects kinda suck. Moving will let us get what we want but, the sour taste of paying a realtor 17k to sell my house is very sour to me. Then having to pay another 70k to get into the new house also sucks since it is highly possible it won't be worth any more than we pay for it and will probably drop in value in the short term.

However, the remodel / add on bill keeps piling up and the also bitter taste of paying 20k for new floors sucks just as bad and that doesn't include the other 50k for the cabinets and pool. Sooo. Do we stay and pay 70k or do we move and pay like 87k and get exactly what we want PLUS a 3 car garage.

We have gone back and forth so many times my head hurts. The only good thing out of all this is we bought the house in the downturn so it's actually worth more than we paid for it. And even with putting in 70k more we would still owe less than the house is worth.

Old 07-11-2014, 08:23 AM   #4204
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by daveagogo1 View Post
No worries, we will get together. It's just been a lot going on for everyone for a while now. Hell, we still can't decide if we are going to sell the house or remodel it all. Both prospects kinda suck. Moving will let us get what we want but, the sour taste of paying a realtor 17k to sell my house is very sour to me. Then having to pay another 70k to get into the new house also sucks since it is highly possible it won't be worth any more than we pay for it and will probably drop in value in the short term.

However, the remodel / add on bill keeps piling up and the also bitter taste of paying 20k for new floors sucks just as bad and that doesn't include the other 50k for the cabinets and pool. Sooo. Do we stay and pay 70k or do we move and pay like 87k and get exactly what we want PLUS a 3 car garage.

We have gone back and forth so many times my head hurts. The only good thing out of all this is we bought the house in the downturn so it's actually worth more than we paid for it. And even with putting in 70k more we would still owe less than the house is worth.
My wife and I are going through the exact same dilemma right now! Our house is 14 years old so it's at the point it needs upgrades / remodeling. It such a hard decision.
Old 07-11-2014, 08:41 AM   #4205
daveagogo1
TRI COUNTY TAMPA

Ours is only 7 1/2 yrs old but, my wife always hated the kitchen and floors. We also wish we had gotten a pool and the 3rd garage stall. I think we were just sick of looking anymore. We bought it in 09' when every damn house on the market was a short sale. We must have looked at 150 houses. We finally found a perfect house that was move in ready only a couple years old and big enough as well as half price so we took it.

Old 07-24-2014, 03:42 PM   #4206
ZaBeast07
Mid-Florida Camaro Club

Drives: IPF SC'd 2010 LLT 2008 Malibu LS
Hey guys check out our upcoming car show!! http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=370196