Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - California > California Meets and Events

Old 02-29-2012, 03:35 PM   #883
Mrsddunerider

Drives: 2007 LTZ Tahoe
Quote:
Originally Posted by VR Baron View Post
No problems, I think I did 20+ runs and didnt even do the last session.I wrote most of the ones down after the first session if you want them.First ones stank big time but had the last and best one of session one.
Trish has the time sheets you can either post the times you want people to see or send them to one of us.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:36 PM   #884
Mrsddunerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyanSS View Post
Where are my times? I got a 30.2 on one run
You're funny!
Old 02-29-2012, 03:38 PM   #885
Mrsddunerider

Quote:
Originally Posted by cterry View Post
Great Video Rob.

of course my best time of 41.003 was when eveybody was over taking pictures, so I know, if it wasn't seen/recorded it didn't happen.
Sorry Chuck I know you said what your time was when we were lining everyone up for pic's and I believe you!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:09 PM   #886
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsddunerider View Post
Sorry Chuck I know you said what your time was when we were lining everyone up for pic's and I believe you!
Old 02-29-2012, 04:55 PM   #887
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2010 Carmaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by So Cal Camaro View Post
Chuck, I believe you, my best time was similarly not recorded...40.2, but it's hard to keep track of everyone's time out there, and that one session I think you made 10 passes, so we got bored watching you, wondering when we get to go back out.....
I know, that was funny. I was going around and around and around. Thought about telling the guy to switch, but was having too much fun. hahaha.

Quote:
LOL sorry I had a lot going on that day, I didn't get all the times written down!
I know you did and its not a big deal. Its all for fun anyway. I just really wanted to get under that damn 41 sec. mark. I got super close a couple of times, but then my times started slipping at the end. Its just nice of you to keep any time and still be the team photographer.

And DON, I could not grab my phone fast enough to take a pic. I came back to see if you guys saw it and your were all over there taking pics. SO, I went for one more lap and then joined in the the pics. I got a ton of runs that day and was nice not worring about the tires. Got to get some race tires soon.
cterry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:17 PM   #888
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Chuck I belive you too....Hahaha I see you getting faster we all are cant wait to do it on my new tires ..
Old 02-29-2012, 05:29 PM   #889
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
Chuck I belive you too....Hahaha I see you getting faster we all are cant wait to do it on my new tires ..
Rob killed it out there with those tires. He is damn good already, then got a 37.9. I don't think I even saw any of the imports get below 38.
Thats what is so cool about it too, we all have these big heavy cars and are getting times better or close to most of those light imports.
Old 02-29-2012, 06:21 PM   #890
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
John just pointed this out to me: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206465

The tires I was going to test. They asked me if I had the stock wheels, I found some to use and then they tell me the stocks won't work. Yet they are coming out with them in April for the stock wheels. I emailed the person I was in contact with and asked them about it.

EDIT: Just got an email from them, they replaced me with a backup person since they weren't for sure if I could make it.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net

Last edited by TaylorRyanSS; 02-29-2012 at 07:45 PM.
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 06:46 PM   #891
So Cal Camaro
So Cal Race Team

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Rob killed it out there with those tires. He is damn good already, then got a 37.9. I don't think I even saw any of the imports get below 38.
Thats what is so cool about it too, we all have these big heavy cars and are getting times better or close to most of those light imports.
The white BMW with red and blue graphics did, and the red Porsche was killing it in the 35's. But agree, we beat a lot of lighter cars that have better ratios of power to weight than our cars....
Old 02-29-2012, 07:47 PM   #892
cterry
So Cal Race Team

Quote:
John just pointed this out to me: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=206465

The tires I was going to test. They asked me if I had the stock wheels, I found some to use and then they tell me the stocks won't work. Yet they are coming out with them in April for the stock wheels. I emailed the person I was in contact with and asked them about it.

EDIT: Just got an email from them, they replaced me with a backup person since they weren't for sure if I could make it.

That sucks, they totally jerked you around.
if they do come back and need you, you can still use my wheels. For those tire I definately would have bought them from you to tear them up.
Old 02-29-2012, 07:48 PM   #893
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
if they do come back and need you, you can still use my wheels. For those tire I definately would have bought them from you to tear them up.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:00 PM   #894
Buffnshine
So Cal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '06 HHR, '70 El Camino
Quote:
I had offered him mine as well
TEAM L99 - So Cal Camaro5 Race Team #27
9/5/09 Purchased #36962 Black 1SS/RS L99 "E-TCKT" Base Dyno 328hp/341tq @BBK meet
Mods to Date: Window Tint 5% & 15%, ACC P13W Lighting, Adaptive DRL Harness, Ghost Armor, Lloyds "SS" Mats, Dash Plaque, Flowmaster Outlaw Exhaust, Drake Front Bowtie Delete, Stealth 3457 Chrome/Mirror Signal Bulbs, Grant Revolutions Steering Wheel, PFADT Sport Springs, Sway Bars, End Links, Trailing Arms, 4 Wheel Alignment, Hurst Auto Shifter and Paddle Shifter, Satin Black Rear Tail Light Bezels
Buffnshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 10:12 PM   #895
comm17
Racing Byrds

Drives: '16 BVM 2SS '10 IBM 2SS RS
Quote:
LOL sorry I had a lot going on that day, I didn't get all the times written down!
It's ok, just goes to show we need to take turns on the score book!

Quote:
Where are my times? I got a 30.2 on one run
I knew I missed one..

Thank you BECKY!!!
comm17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 02:39 PM   #896
Mrsddunerider

Just an update on Don, surgery went good and he is in recovery now. He will be race ready soon!