Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 12-26-2011, 10:51 AM   #43
XxantichargerxX

Drives: 2010 camaro LS
Thank you, There straight pipes from the downpipe.
Quote:
Originally Posted by puertoricanfont View Post
nice job bro. looks awesome. What exhaust do you have on ur ls. Sounds beast!

2010 Camaro LS Silver Ice Metallic. SLP loudmouth Exhaust, Injen intake, RK sport front valance, RS Headlights,
GM heritage Grille, Foglights, AAC white halo Foglight, SS rims and tires, Showstopper Sidemarker, RK sport Spoiler,
LED dome & plate light, Rear blacked out painted matte black, Roof painted gloss black, more to come!
XxantichargerxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 10:53 AM   #44
puertoricanfont

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2ss
whoa really. I think it sounds pretty darn good for straight pipes. Congrats on the turbo. Keep the videos coming
puertoricanfont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 11:51 AM   #45
Ir0nM4n
Love me some Tacos

Drives: 14 1LE
Excellent, really nice. Perhaps you could use a hood like the one on J. Lennos car or T3. Sounds mean, straight pipes from the down pipe what is the down pipe? Is it off the Turbo? How do you feed the Turbo with oil where do you pick the oil up from?
Old 12-26-2011, 11:55 AM   #46
XxantichargerxX

Thats the kind of hood I'm thinking about getting. its the pipe that runs from the turbo to the exhaust.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Excellent, really nice. Perhaps you could use a hood like the one on J. Lennos car or T3. Sounds mean, straight pipes from the down pipe what is the down pipe? Is it off the Turbo?

2010 Camaro LS Silver Ice Metallic. SLP loudmouth Exhaust, Injen intake, RK sport front valance, RS Headlights,
GM heritage Grille, Foglights, AAC white halo Foglight, SS rims and tires, Showstopper Sidemarker, RK sport Spoiler,
LED dome & plate light, Rear blacked out painted matte black, Roof painted gloss black, more to come!
Old 12-26-2011, 11:56 AM   #47
XxantichargerxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by MINI HLK View Post
Excellent, really nice. Perhaps you could use a hood like the one on J. Lennos car or T3. Sounds mean, straight pipes from the down pipe what is the down pipe? Is it off the Turbo? How do you feed the Turbo with oil where do you pick the oil up from?
I pick the oil up from the motor

Old 12-26-2011, 12:29 PM   #48
bmorecam
Account Suspended

Drives: jealous vendors mad!! HAHA!!
Yhea, cars with turbo will change the exhaust note usually for the better. Take the 4 cylinder turbos for an example. You will never get that tin can sound with a 4 cylinder that has a turbo, but as soon as you take that turbo off it will be back to bee hive.
bmorecam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 12:46 PM   #49
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Holy crap....that sounds incredible. Million times better than those rear mount turbos we've seen.
Old 12-26-2011, 12:53 PM   #50
XxantichargerxX

Thank you very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Holy crap....that sounds incredible. Million times better than those rear mount turbos we've seen.

Old 12-26-2011, 01:44 PM   #51
Pt_killa

Drives: Black 2010 Camaro V6
Awesome dude!! this is amazing, finally someone built an engine bay mount setup. What size compressor wheel and exhuast turbine/housing ar are you using? What are doing for the turbo oil drain? I got to admit your turbo setup sounds deeper than any other, sounds great! Keep us updated!
(Sold Sept 2015) Stock 18" Heritage w/ BFG G-Force ZR tires / Blacked out bowties and tail lights / DIY Remote-Mount Turbo Kit (Precision 6776S .81ar ex. @ 6.5psi, Tial 38mm WG, Greddy Type-S BOV) / RX Catch Can / RX-FTI 3600 Stall / Blue Well Lights / Team LLT
Pt_killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 02:11 PM   #52
XxantichargerxX

I'm not sure about that but next time I take the car to the shop then I will let you know. Thank you it sounds much better.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt_killa View Post
Awesome dude!! this is amazing, finally someone built an engine bay mount setup. What size compressor wheel and exhuast turbine/housing ar are you using? What are doing for the turbo oil drain? I got to admit your turbo setup sounds deeper than any other, sounds great! Keep us updated!

Old 12-26-2011, 04:03 PM   #53
Macrackie

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS Stripper model
Looking forward to seeing this at the next hooters meet. Who is building this with you?
Macrackie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 04:30 PM   #54
XxantichargerxX

benchmark tuning
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macrackie View Post
Looking forward to seeing this at the next hooters meet. Who is building this with you?

Old 12-26-2011, 05:46 PM   #55
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pt_killa View Post
pretty sure its just gravity.
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #56
blackTT600

Drives: 2011 2LT M6 SC
xxantichargerxx your car is BEAST!!! I WANT
Ill be there soon
You said that is was all a custom build? what about those DAM sexy headers?
cant wait to see how this ends!!
blackTT600 is offline   Reply With Quote