Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Wheels / Tires


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,061
Good news - if we can get the (10) orders the price for the wheels will be just $799.99 plus shipping. I already have a few people that saw my car at the meet this weekend that are very interested so I think we will be able to see the (10) orders.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 02:49 PM   #16
dwebster
DW's 2SS
 
dwebster's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 IOM 2SS LS3-CAI/LG-Corsa
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 163
Are these the same size as the factory stock SS wheels (front and rear)?
dwebster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 06:35 PM   #17
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwebster View Post
Are these the same size as the factory stock SS wheels (front and rear)?
Yes, these are the same size and offsets as the factory wheels and have no problems clearing the brakes on the SS models.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:36 PM   #18
TO
G-Man
 
Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2LT RS VICT.RED
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Trenton,N.J.
Posts: 24
Add me to your list. To anyone interested in these wheels, I saw them on the car at the meet & greet yesterday in Staten Island. The quality was excellent. Chrome Plating that has that "blue pop" to it is really good quality. I was going with another producer who had a good wheel & price, this beats them hands down. It was nice to meet our Cam5 family from N.Y.. Iam a 1st., 3rd., & 5th. gen. Cam. owner. Good luck, Be safe. T.O. The G-MAN.
TO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 09:54 PM   #19
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,153
The set you list first are what I would need for my 2SS RS that I just ordered, correct?
The (2) 20"x8" & (20) 20"x9" - $829.99 + shipping

Do you know how much shipping would be to zip 43040?

I am getting ready to pay for my car in December and I'm already cutting it a bit close on the cost. I need to make sure what the total would be before I commit to buying these.

They look great.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:13 PM   #20
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
The set you list first are what I would need for my 2SS RS that I just ordered, correct?
The (2) 20"x8" & (20) 20"x9" - $829.99 + shipping

Do you know how much shipping would be to zip 43040?

I am getting ready to pay for my car in December and I'm already cutting it a bit close on the cost. I need to make sure what the total would be before I commit to buying these.

They look great.
Yes, these fit the 2SS RS as you see on my car in the photos. Shipping I believe is about $149.99 UPS Ground to your location.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009, 11:14 PM   #21
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by TO View Post
Add me to your list. To anyone interested in these wheels, I saw them on the car at the meet & greet yesterday in Staten Island. The quality was excellent. Chrome Plating that has that "blue pop" to it is really good quality. I was going with another producer who had a good wheel & price, this beats them hands down. It was nice to meet our Cam5 family from N.Y.. Iam a 1st., 3rd., & 5th. gen. Cam. owner. Good luck, Be safe. T.O. The G-MAN.
G-Man,

You are on the list - great meeting you yesterday and that is a great looking car that you have.

I love the sound of your car with the mufflers cut off

-Todd
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:56 AM   #22
hansenp
 
hansenp's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 Camaro 2 SS/RS
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: San Francisco, California
Posts: 416
Put me down
hansenp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 03:23 PM   #23
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,153
I'd love to get these, but I don't even have my car yet. If you can hold off until January to order them then I may be able to get a set then. I should have my car the first week of January. My TPW is 12/21.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 05:33 PM   #24
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth_Emma View Post
I'd love to get these, but I don't even have my car yet. If you can hold off until January to order them then I may be able to get a set then. I should have my car the first week of January. My TPW is 12/21.
You can always buy them and have them ready for your car when you get it
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:47 PM   #25
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!
 
Darth_Emma's Avatar
 
Drives: under contruction
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Marysville, Ohio
Posts: 13,153
Quote:
Originally Posted by talwell View Post
You can always buy them and have them ready for your car when you get it
If I do this, I'd have to sell my RS wheels that are coming on the car. They are the Midnight Silver wheels. May I ask your opinion as to what I could get for them? It would really help to offset the price of the new chrome wheels.

Thanks.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 06:54 PM   #26
AlaskaZ06
 
AlaskaZ06's Avatar
 
Drives: 1968 RS/SS 396
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Fairbanks Alaska
Posts: 208
With the 4-20X9 set up, what Hankook Ventus tires are coming with those? Are they the V12 evo? Do you have the 20x9's on your car front and rear?

Thanks
__________________
IN MY GARAGE
2010 2SS/RS Camaro from Camaro Scotty, Magnuson TVS2300 supercharger, Kooks LTH with High flow cats, ADM RACE CAI, Barton Shifter, Livernois tune, Eibach Pro kit...
2006 C6 Z06
1993 Ruby Red 40th Anniversary Corvette convertible
1971 Corvette convertible
1968 RS/SS 396 Camaro
2009 335i xdrive BMW[/B]
AlaskaZ06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:55 PM   #27
2Tightwads
Banned
 
Drives: 2002 LS1 swapped into a 1994 Z
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 388
I thought this stuff had to be in the COMMERCIAL VENDORS SECTION?
2Tightwads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 07:57 PM   #28
talwell

 
talwell's Avatar
 
Drives: 1969 LS1 Camaro
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Staten Island
Posts: 1,061
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Tightwads View Post
I thought this stuff had to be in the COMMERCIAL VENDORS SECTION?
I am not a commercial vendor - I am a member that is helping other members that might be interested in purchasing. If I posted in the wrong category my apologies but I dont think so.
talwell is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
GROUP BUYS: F.A.S.T. LSXr intake and/or Long Tubes Group Buy..Check this out ! ZZcamaro V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 209 12-28-2009 05:19 PM
Group Buy: New Era OTR Inatkes!!! SMGSS V8 Bolt-Ons & Tunes 2 10-26-2009 02:13 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.