Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 04-19-2011, 06:55 AM   #1
jmelchio
SSmokinJoe

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS/RS M6
Thanks Grabiak Performance Center !!

When you get right down to it, most dealers sell comparable products at competitive prices. The area that really separates one shop from all of the others is customer service. Grabiak Performance Center (http://www.gpcperformance.com/) exceeded all of my expectations. I went there for some routine maintenance on my car, and to look at the Adam's polish products.

From the time I walked in the door, everybody there made it a point to introduce themselves, and they even brought the service technician who would be working on my car out to meet me and to make sure he understood what I wanted done. That was a first!

While I waited, Jason showed me all of the Adams products, and patiently answered all of my questions. He was very knowledgeable and enthusiastic about the products.

I would highly recommend Grabiak to anybody in the Pittsburgh area that needs work done on their Camaro, as well as anybody that needs performance upgrades and/or Adam's products. I'm sure that their mail-order service is just as good as their in-person service.

I'm not affiliated with Grabiak in any way, other than being a very satisfied customer. Grabiak should offer classes in customer service to other dealers. Even though their shop is about 60 miles from where I live, I will gladly make the drive anytime I need anything done to my car.

Thanks Grabiak.

Joe.
SLP Loudmouth II Axleback
Hurst Shifter
R1Concepts Slotted Rotors
Hawk Ceramic Brakepads

I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol.
jmelchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 08:16 PM   #2
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
I drive almost 115 miles each way to service there, spend $5 in toll each way and without any shadow of a doubt would of done this for the last 5 years had I known they were there. I cannot think of a better place to go. its the service, and genuine concern for the customer and their car that sets them apart. The prices are damn good too!
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 07:59 AM   #3
jmelchio
SSmokinJoe

Drives: 2010 SIM 1SS/RS M6
Agreed. Grabiak should teach classes in customer service. I actually look forward to going to the dealership now. That' a first!
SLP Loudmouth II Axleback
Hurst Shifter
R1Concepts Slotted Rotors
Hawk Ceramic Brakepads

I drive way too fast to worry about my cholesterol.
jmelchio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2011, 08:33 AM   #4
scuba264

Drives: Manual 2011 CGM LS
Did they tell you about the Detail Clinic going on tomorrow? You should try and make it out, I'm going and pretty sure Tony (nomadicdogg) is too.
Old 04-29-2011, 02:46 PM   #5
nomadicdogg

Drives: '10 2SS/RS Cyber Grey Camaro (sold)
Joe will be going. Hes buying some tips from me. looking forward to seeing his car too...
I need to clean mine, but the weather is still crap. argh
nomadicdogg is offline   Reply With Quote