Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 06-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #15
ssump29
LOL at most people here.

Drives: 2005 GTO,2006 M6, 2007 300 Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaCommando View Post
I don't agree that the waiting is worse once you have a VIN. If you ordered 8 months ago and are still at 1100 then you would welcome a VIN at this time, believe me.
looking at your order stats to me it appears you have a dealer allocation problem. thats all i think about why you aren't even picked up by GM yet.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:46 AM   #16
Kyle.Gilmour
Charter Circle Member

Drives: 427 LSX- with TWINS
Location: Back in Michigan!! Do miss ATX and my Tejas friends
Send a message via AIM to Kyle.Gilmour
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssump29 View Post
Yup I know Rico. Yeah him and I are the only one's in town with camaros. Well at least we have the same car. 2SS, IO accent, sunroof's, he has the RS option and I don't only difference. Wow small world. I graduated in May 2005.
May 2005... We prolly have a few of the same friends. Tell Rico hi next time you run into him.

I will continue hitting the sauce to ease the pain. Haha. Jk. Even when I do get mine i will only have time for 200-300 miles a month.

Enjoy Mi. I'm in Lansing now for a chips wedding. Love this state.
Old 06-26-2009, 10:57 AM   #17
My1stCamaro

Drives: Chevrolet Trailblazer
Thumbs up

To the original post....well said.I am patiently waiting almost 4 months now and just enjoy watching all the inside info and owner experiences so I know what I have to look forward to.Yeah,I know 4 months is nothing compared to some but for those of you complaining youve waitied since Oct thats not entirely true.Production didnt start til late March so technically we're all in the same boat.I do agree however,as a pre-order customer there should have been some sort of guarantee youd get your cars first.Id be a little disheartened myself.But at the same time...look at this as a whole....an experience....and enjoy the fact youre fortunate enough to take part in it.This sites been incredibly helpful and enjoyable as far as Im concerned.
My1stCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:28 PM   #18
ssump29
LOL at most people here.

Drives: 2005 GTO,2006 M6, 2007 300 Touring
Quote:
Originally Posted by My1stCamaro View Post
To the original post....well said.I am patiently waiting almost 4 months now and just enjoy watching all the inside info and owner experiences so I know what I have to look forward to.Yeah,I know 4 months is nothing compared to some but for those of you complaining youve waitied since Oct thats not entirely true.Production didnt start til late March so technically we're all in the same boat.I do agree however,as a pre-order customer there should have been some sort of guarantee youd get your cars first.Id be a little disheartened myself.But at the same time...look at this as a whole....an experience....and enjoy the fact youre fortunate enough to take part in it.This sites been incredibly helpful and enjoyable as far as Im concerned.
thank you and I hope you get to enjoy this beast real soon.
Old 06-26-2009, 12:36 PM   #19
CajunCamaroChic

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS, ABM "Bella"
Quote:
I don't agree that the waiting is worse once you have a VIN. If you ordered 8 months ago and are still at 1100 then you would welcome a VIN at this time, believe me.
Dude, still at 1100 from December? You ARE a patient person. I just canceled an order made 6/12 to go to another with immediate allocation. Take a ride to Mississippi or Florida if the Bama dealers are not playing nice!
Old 06-26-2009, 12:45 PM   #20
destroyer4

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS, 2006 PT Conv.
Send a message via AIM to destroyer4
Quote:
You definitely have an allocation problem. Maybe see if there is another dealer with allocations around you.
6000, Delivered to the customer
7/7/09
destroyer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2009, 12:53 PM   #21
nards444

Drives: 1SS/RS Black
fell bad, but not to bad mine should be here anytime
Old 06-26-2009, 01:58 PM   #22
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
Quote:
Originally Posted by nards444 View Post
fell bad, but not to bad mine should be here anytime
Dude, you just can't pass up a change to rub it in, can ya? You are all over this place broadcasting it every chance you get. You are one of the lucky to get one so quickly people.
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote