Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 01-25-2013, 08:53 AM   #15
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
Gun rights changed..soon to come freedom of speech denied lol
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:11 AM   #16
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
I had an issue with him probably 2 yrs ago. I had an issue with my amp I bought from him. I should've known it wouldn't last because it was cheap, and even Steve told me that. Once it fried I called Steve and he seemed like he didn't have time to answer my questions, so from that point. I haven't dealt with him or his company. I wasn't impressed with his "customer service".
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 09:14 AM   #17
c_LoW29

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, 2010 Mustang GT
IMHO electronics are bound to go bad thats just the way it is, when I purchases electronics I look at getting the best price with a good warranty from a company that will stand behind their warranty. In some cases it isnt the most expensive company around.
c_LoW29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:49 AM   #18
TheGhosty

Drives: '11 SW 1LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stig View Post
Steve's comments have been deleted, your thread has been cleaned up. At this point, IMO, you're the one dragging it all out by keeping those screenshots posted.
So I am just supposed to let him off the hook? No way, when you run a business you are responsible for the words you post. This is in the correct section of the forum. I do not see others taking down negative reviews.
TheGhosty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #19
TheGhosty

Quote:
Originally Posted by c_LoW29 View Post
Gun rights changed..soon to come freedom of speech denied lol
No joke
Old 01-25-2013, 11:43 AM   #20
BAD DAB

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS Black & Silver
I purchased the front firing, two 10" sub box from Steve about a year ago. I had my local installer hook it up for me. My installer did not want to install a cheaply made box. He said he would take a look at the box, but could not promise me he would do it. (Because of his reputation) After looking at Steve's box, he said "Surprisingly this box is really well made". The box was installed and I'm very happy with it.
I am not taking sides here. I believe you have the right to buy what ever you want, but Steve makes a good quality product and I wanted to give him props.

STAINLESS WORKS HEADERS-TUNED BY JANNETTY RACING-C.A.I. INTAKE-TAYLOR 409 WIRES-SOLO AXLE BACK EXHAUST-ELITE CATCH CAN
BAD DAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:48 AM   #21
Indy Bumble Bee

Drives: Beest
I agree that this thread is pointless and personally dont see a need for it to clog up the thread boards.
Indy Bumble Bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #22
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhosty View Post
So I am just supposed to let him off the hook? No way, when you run a business you are responsible for the words you post. This is in the correct section of the forum. I do not see others taking down negative reviews.
No one's asking you to take down your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Bumble Bee View Post
I agree that this thread is pointless and personally dont see a need for it to clog up the thread boards.
This is what I was getting at.
Old 01-25-2013, 12:39 PM   #23
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indy Bumble Bee View Post

Reputation is everything, so I don't think this is pointless. You don't have to beat the guy down, but it should be noted how he talks/treats customers. It helps to show a pattern. If you had a good experience with him then that's great, but don't bash someone for starting a thread. No one made you read this thread. No one made you make a comment. If you don't like the thread hit the back button and keep moving. It's really that simple.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 12:44 PM   #24
The Stig

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGhosty View Post
Also he deleted his posts and cited reason: "stupid kids." As you could understand this pisses me off a little
Question - where did he say the reason he deleted his post was because, and quote "stupid kids"?
Old 01-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #25
The Stig

So I was looking at the screenshots that Ghosty posted and I noticed he posted every one of Steve's posts EXCEPT one. So here's a screen shot of it.

Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 633
Size:  222.9 KB
Old 01-25-2013, 01:54 PM   #26
TheGhosty

Thank you for posting that. That was the first one removed and I had no evidence of it. If you got anymore you might as well throw them up here. How did you go back and get it?
Old 01-25-2013, 01:56 PM   #27
TheGhosty

The "stupid kids" thing was a light yellow banner? It is gone now, it must go away after a while. Maybe an admin can help?
Old 01-25-2013, 02:14 PM   #28
Indy Bumble Bee

Drives: Beest
Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
Reputation is everything, so I don't think this is pointless. You don't have to beat the guy down, but it should be noted how he talks/treats customers. It helps to show a pattern. If you had a good experience with him then that's great, but don't bash someone for starting a thread. No one made you read this thread. No one made you make a comment. If you don't like the thread hit the back button and keep moving. It's really that simple.
The pattern is ******** has made outstanding products for camaro5 and if you would have been around from the beginning you would understand the contribution he has made for people that need a stealth enclosure made of "quality". I believe that one should talk it out to the vendor first and not put them on blast for something that may be able to be fixed without involving the whole website. If it doesn't get fixed... then fine put them on blast so people know they are difficult to deal with.

Also, we are only getting part of the story, maybe op said somethings that haven't been brought up that made him say those things. Regardless people need use the search button first before they come to conclusions.
Indy Bumble Bee is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
negative, review, sub box, sub thump, subthump