Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-29-2009, 03:39 PM   #15
dreammy
Banned

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM RS
I just picked up mine in Minnesota MSRP and USAA discount

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucholj View Post
New to the forum and I was looking for some assistance or more of like a “Reality Check”

Without going into too much detail. I am stuck in a giant dirty sandbox for a couple more months and I would like to order a Camaro 2SS as soon as I get back to the states. I would even order it before I go home if I could find a dealer willing to lend a hand or work with me a little. I am getting extremely frustrated with the dealers back home. I have asked the dealers about a couple GM sponsored programs, a military discount program and a USSA discount program. It explains the programs in detail on the GM website. Both programs can be used on the Camaro and both programs can be used in conjunction with each other. This amounts to right around $1800.00 GM discount. I have emailed 10 dealers in the state of North Dakota so far not one is willing to accept the programs. One dealer said he would accept one or the other of the programs but not both, but get this; he wanted MSRP + $4000.00 on a 2010 Camaro! My question is, Have I completely lost touch with reality thinking I would be able to use the programs GM has offered us military guys on a 2010 Camaro? I guess I don’t understand how the dealers will lose if the programs are GM sponsored. Why am I getting the run around? The wife and I really want a Camaro we owned a 4th Generation before the kids car seats came into play now that they no longer need the seats we want to get another Camaro, but it seems like its impossible and I will not pay over MSRP. Just frustrated I guess sorry for the lengthy first post.
Any one know of any respectable dealers in North/South Dakota or Minnesota?
Luther Brookdale Chev email Scott Larsen he is a super guy to deal with and very passionate about Camaros...he contacted me more often about tracking the production and delivery of my car than I even asked. He is honest and will be upfront about the discounts and his allocations. his email is Scott.Larsen@lutherbrookdalechev.com

It was exactly two months to the day from order to delivery and not a single monitary surprise as we closed the deal. Thanks for your service!
dreammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 09:46 PM   #16
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrillz View Post
CamaroScotty is one of the most respected sales rep we have on these boards everyone loves him only problem is he is prob soo backlogged with orders its not even funny. At least you know you will be treated right right from the beginning. If you go to Newmans this is what Scotty looks like

Attachment 49908
Thanks for the post.

As far as backlogged, that has changed a little...I have MAYBE, a months worth of SS orders.

If you want a 1LS, 1LT, or 2LT.....THOSE could go in the next week or two!

And I'm working on a "new item" for the Camaro Scotty Delivery prize vault! Now, three of the items I was giving out were pretty cool.....but I like this item better - and it was time to improve it just a little. Let's just say it is "collectable". Some people sell Camaro's. I love them.

Last edited by CamaroScotty; 08-31-2009 at 10:13 PM.
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:07 PM   #17
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
I would love to assist you in your Camaro.
I always accept any available discount that is available!
I know Michigan may seem like a long ride....but its a great way to get know YOUR new Camaro! Or I can help to arrange a to your door delivery! Whether I can help,
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

This one is mine
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37014

Becky Doyle
Rodgers Chevrolet
Woodhaven, Mi
734 479-7117
chevyfleet@aol.com

JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 10:16 PM   #18
CamaroScotty
Account Suspended

Drives: Your new SLP Camaro!
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroScotty
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucholj View Post
I truly appreciate all the replies; I thought I was going crazy for awhile. After the thread was moved to the "Dealer Discussions" section I was able to see that many others have had problems with dealers pertaining to the 2010 Camaros. The majority of my family is in Wisconsin, so if things continue to be difficult in the Great Plains area I will more than likely venture back home to Wisconsin for a Camaro. Maybe CamaroScotty will be willing to work with me.
You BET I will! We take care of our customers! No need to go anywhere else!
CamaroScotty is offline   Reply With Quote