Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 08-04-2010, 12:19 PM   #841
VictoryMuscleCars

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS RS Convert
Went for a drive at lunch and snapped off a few cell phone pics. I'm planning on washing and detailing tomorrow night, so I'll get a few really nice shots with my digital camera. Hope these help.

Old 08-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #842
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
hmm i wonder if it would look weird if it were just the fronts? hmmm...

Victory your car looks stunning... just need to get rid of the huge mufflers, either muffler delete (my choice) or spray them black...

i love me some IBM
Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 03:02 PM   #843
VictoryMuscleCars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin the BlueSS View Post
hmm i wonder if it would look weird if it were just the fronts? hmmm...

Victory your car looks stunning... just need to get rid of the huge mufflers, either muffler delete (my choice) or spray them black...

i love me some IBM
I think I read somewhere on Camaro5 that someone did that and liked it. I prefer having on both front and back. In the past I got a really nasty chip on my C4 Vette on the rear quarter before I installed guards... always wish I would have installed them earlier cause that darn chip always shouted out at me.

Thanks a ton on the compliment!! I thought those were spare 5 gallon gas tanks. Yeah, I'm currently investigating doing a Corsa or Borla system paired with a K&N intake. Moving a bit slow as I'm wanting to ensure whatever I do that it won't void my warranty.
Old 08-04-2010, 03:14 PM   #844
Rockin the BlueSS
The New Guy

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS IBM M6
the corsa and borlas do sound nice... my logic was i was willing to buy the exhaust but i figured i would spend the $10 to do the delete and if i liked it i would keep it, if not but an aftermarket...

and here is a shameless plug for the ADM race intake... performs well and in my opinion looks the best

Rockin the BlueSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:26 PM   #845
Hunt3r

Drives: 2011 IBM LT RS Silver Rally Stripes
Here are a couple pics of my 2011 V6 LT RS IBM with silver rally stripes, I picked her up last Wednesday

I had her tinted this past weekend I will post some updated pics with the tint and the ACC P13W led fogs / wiring mod this weekend
Hunt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 07:12 PM   #846
kmm1412
The Bolt-On Beast

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IBM w/CGM Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryMuscleCars View Post
Went for a drive at lunch and snapped off a few cell phone pics. I'm planning on washing and detailing tomorrow night, so I'll get a few really nice shots with my digital camera. Hope these help.

Victory...

That looks like one sweet ride!

Splash guards actually look better than I thought they would. Not really a splash guard fan, but reading about how the paint chips easily on these cars, I may reconsider if I can get them done like yours.

Thanks for the pix!
MODS - 1LE Track Pack Suspension Upgrade|Kooks Custom Stepped Headers & HFCs|Cold Air Inductions Black CAI|ADM Performance Scoop|Vmax IBM CNC Ported Throttle Body|Rx Extreme IBM Catch Can & Breather|Borla S-Type Catback Exhaust w/Solo J-pipes|IBM Heritage Grill|LG ZL1 10 Spoke Replica Wheels w/Goodyear Supercar G2 Tires|Z/TA Rear Spoiler|463RWHP/459RWTQ Tune by Dale Cherry

kmm1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:19 PM   #847
VictoryMuscleCars

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunt3r View Post
Here are a couple pics of my 2011 V6 LT RS IBM with silver rally stripes, I picked her up last Wednesday

I had her tinted this past weekend I will post some updated pics with the tint and the ACC P13W led fogs / wiring mod this weekend
Wow, she looks awesome. There's something about the IBM that just rocks. I've never got so many compliements on a car's color before.

I'm wanting to do the LED and wiring mod too. Definitely post some pics so we can see her. BTW, which color LED are you going with?
Old 08-04-2010, 10:32 PM   #848
VictoryMuscleCars

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmm1412 View Post
Victory...

That looks like one sweet ride!

Splash guards actually look better than I thought they would. Not really a splash guard fan, but reading about how the paint chips easily on these cars, I may reconsider if I can get them done like yours.

Thanks for the pix!
Thanks a ton, kmm! I highly recommend the splash guards... protect that hot IBM as much as possible.
Old 08-04-2010, 10:45 PM   #849
Hunt3r

Drives: 2011 IBM LT RS Silver Rally Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoryMuscleCars View Post
Wow, she looks awesome. There's something about the IBM that just rocks. I've never got so many compliements on a car's color before.

I'm wanting to do the LED and wiring mod too. Definitely post some pics so we can see her. BTW, which color LED are you going with?
I went with the white which according to accstyle is 6k which should be close to the color of the halo's. I am still amazed at how much the tint helped the overall appearance of the car, I went 20% all around except for the driver & passenger sides which are at 27% legal.
Hunt3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:48 PM   #850
SCCAracer01
2011 IBM 2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, Van Diemen Formula E
Quote:
Originally Posted by tronic View Post
SCAA did you put any tints on that or is it just the angle? If so what percent is it? Thanks.
Sides are 35% and back is 20%
SCCAracer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 10:50 PM   #851
SCCAracer01
2011 IBM 2SS/RS

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS, Van Diemen Formula E
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra View Post
Is that the factory short throw shifter or one you put in yourself? Love the white ball!
It's the dealer installed 44% shorter throw Hurst.
SCCAracer01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 11:26 AM   #852
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
I like those splash guards, living on a gravel road makes them a necessity!! I'm going in Monday so they can redo my stripes (bubble on the trunk) and going to ask about these!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:35 PM   #853
VictoryMuscleCars

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadweasel View Post
I like those splash guards, living on a gravel road makes them a necessity!! I'm going in Monday so they can redo my stripes (bubble on the trunk) and going to ask about these!
Man, I'm so thankful I've got them... the other day I drove down a road that I normally take into work, but to my surprise a work crew was out there and had everything torn up. I went super slow but still heard little rocks kicking up from their construction. Kinda freakin out a bit... I pulled over into a parking lot, jumped out and found no dings or chips. Now I'm not 100% sure there were no chips because of my splash guards, but boy am I happy I had them.
Old 08-21-2010, 08:31 PM   #854
Overflow
Space Shuttle Aficionado

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
Does anyone have pictures of a 2010-2011 IBM LS in sunlight? Thanks.

Tags
ibm camaro, imperial blue, imperial blue camaro, imperial blue metallic, imperial blue metallic camaro, the best color ever