Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 05-31-2013, 07:31 PM   #85
slowfofo

Drives: slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSE 4 2SS View Post

Feel free to step out.. since if I find out this is J.R. posting under some other members name, I'll ban you from the site....
This is Jimmy Day not J.R. - That's a fact. Clearly we share the same passion for the industry. The fact that I am sticking up for J.R. as did GMG69, Texas-, Tom D & Sweasy does not make us all bad. I hope to meet up with GMG69 this weekend at Super Chevy. I want to see his turbo'd car. Then I will decide on what forced induction I purchase. My other choice is Whipple.
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:03 PM   #86
mikeyg36

Drives: 2015 Z/28 #533
Quote:
Originally Posted by slowfofo View Post
This is Jimmy Day not J.R. - That's a fact. Clearly we share the same passion for the industry. The fact that I am sticking up for J.R. as did GMG69, Texas-, Tom D & Sweasy does not make us all bad. I hope to meet up with GMG69 this weekend at Super Chevy. I want to see his turbo'd car. Then I will decide on what forced induction I purchase. My other choice is Whipple.
Jimmy Day is a great fake name. Steve Jones is a good one as well; you should probably try that when you go troll on other forums that you've been banned from.
mikeyg36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:39 PM   #87
slowfofo

Drives: slow
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeyg36 View Post
Jimmy Day is a great fake name. Steve Jones is a good one as well; you should probably try that when you go troll on other forums that you've been banned from.
Would James be better? I surrender. I guess I will see at least one of you Tuesday if I am back from Super Chevy. Took next week off from work.
slowfofo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:40 PM   #88
mikeyg36

Quote:
Would James be better? I surrender. I guess I will see at least one of you Tuesday if I am back from Super Chevy. Took next week off from work.
No, J.R. would be better
Going to go scam more guys at Super Chevy?
Old 05-31-2013, 09:58 PM   #89
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Drives: Bone Stock LS3
Send a message via AIM to SSE 4 2SS Send a message via Yahoo to SSE 4 2SS
Quote:
Ok J.R.

Great business man sharing financial information with random customers off the street..

If, and that's a huge IF, this is "Jimmy Day," which I seriously doubt... why would a business man share information about other customers with you...

I could maybe understand if you were a long time trusted customer but someone that had received free air... When you jumped in on this, you hadn't bought your "brake rotors" yet... and yet, J.R. shares all this information with you... an unknown person off the street...

The arguments and typing style so match J.R. when he gets involved in defending his inferior products on other forums as well... Though I gotta give you credit for improving some of the spelling skills.

Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall.
Torque is how far you take the wall with you.

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

If you can turn, you ain't going fast enough...
SSE 4 2SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 10:50 PM   #90
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Ok J.R.

Great business man sharing financial information with random customers off the street..

If, and that's a huge IF, this is "Jimmy Day," which I seriously doubt... why would a business man share information about other customers with you...

I could maybe understand if you were a long time trusted customer but someone that had received free air... When you jumped in on this, you hadn't bought your "brake rotors" yet... and yet, J.R. shares all this information with you... an unknown person off the street...

The arguments and typing style so match J.R. when he gets involved in defending his inferior products on other forums as well... Though I gotta give you credit for improving some of the spelling skills.
This clown types and speaks way better than evilcamaro. Did you get him hooked on Phonics?
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 11:21 PM   #91
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercharged SS View Post
This clown types and speaks way better than evilcamaro. Did you get him hooked on Phonics?
I believe the two of them are sitting J.R.'s office and the new guy is actually typing....

I just don't understand how an unknowing guy that got free air has so much confidence that he is going out this far on a limb, for a banned sponsor (banned on multiple forums)

I need to stop feeding the troll...but the more times he defends this tool, the closer to the top of the page the Granatelli is a crook gets on the internet...

“If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough.” Mario Andretti

Old 05-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #92
Supercharged SS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Quote:
I believe the two of them are sitting J.R.'s office and the new guy is actually typing....

I just don't understand how an unknowing guy that got free air has so much confidence that he is going out this far on a limb, for a banned sponsor (banned on multiple forums)

I need to stop feeding the troll...
If you have never gotten free air you'll never understand the doors it opens into a companies fiscal information. It's all about free air.

Thanks, thanks a lot. Now I have to go to sleep with thoughts of slowfofo sitting on JR's lap, in his office, trying to put together coherent posts!!
Supercharged SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2013, 12:26 AM   #93
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Quote:
If you have never gotten free air you'll never understand the doors it opens into a companies fiscal information. It's all about free air.

Thanks, thanks a lot. Now I have to go to sleep with thoughts of slowfofo sitting on JR's lap, in his office, trying to put together coherent posts!!
ewwww........ lmao...

Old 06-01-2013, 05:34 AM   #94
mikeyg36

Quote:

Old 06-04-2013, 02:22 PM   #95
SSE 4 2SS
Boosted Moderator

Sounds to me like it's time to take him up on his word and lawyer up...

What a tool...

Old 06-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #96
GretchenGotGrowl

Drives: 11 F150 EB/13 Sonic RS/15 Z06
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyB View Post
Here's the latest from our friend JR , what a joke ! Via the BBB

MESSAGE FROM BUSINESS:

Sadly we have had to apply for a restraining order. Mr. Basile continues to call and harass us as well as stalk us on the web all the while threatening physical bodily harm to us and our customers. Again, Mr. Basile asked Granatelli to repair his already broken engine when he first came to us June of 2012. It is disingenuous to claim Granatelli Motor Sports should have been able for foresee future problems he “may have experienced”. Furthermore this RACE engine work was performed June 2012, 12 months ago. Granatelli extended the olive branch to Mr. Basile by offering to inspect his vehicle for free. He asked what it would cost to fix and we told him without a visual inspections there was no way to properly ascertain an accurate repair cost. It was Mr. Basile’s speculation that it could be as much as $5000 not Granatelli’s
BBB works great when a company cares about their rating. When they don't, then you get responses like this and the BBB can't do much.
Old 06-04-2013, 02:29 PM   #97
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Sounds to me like it's time to take him up on his word and lawyer up...

What a tool...
I'd definitely lawyer up at this point. That or just go onto yelp, yahoo, etc. and write a shit-ton of negative reviews. Worked with the body shop that screwed me over.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:02 PM   #98
JLE58

Drives: CGM,twin turbo, cam 2010 SS/RS
Sounds alot like chris@Hunters Performance. I went through the same bull**** just lies over lies and then when you call them out on it that make up complete bs when they are to cowardly to talk face to face. People like this will never change they will lie to the end. It will always be someone else fault. Just lawyer up and be done with it.
JLE58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gms crooks, granatelli sucks