Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 02-25-2015, 12:38 PM   #15
Meltdownaverted
I sell Camaro's

Drives: traded 11 2SS RS SGM for 13 SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by 68 RS View Post
The 6th Annual “Alberta” Camaro Cruise will be held on June 20, 2015 Edmonton Camaros will be meeting at Gateway Park just south of Edmonton on the QE II (Highway 2) https://maps.google.ca/maps?q=edmont...berta&t=h&z=20 at 8:00AM, leaving Edmonton 8:30AM.

Calgary Camaros will be meeting at the Davenports, 1530 Aviation Rd NE Calgary, www.davenportmotorsports.com, at 7:30AM, leaving Calgary at 8:30AM.

All Camaros will be meeting in Red Deer at the Costco/Staples parking lot - 162, 37400 Hwy 2 - 10:00AM - 10:30AM. We will be leaving Red Deer at 10:45AM and driving to Rocky Mountain House, which is about an hour away.

The Chevrolet dealership in Rocky Mountain House, Edwards Chevrolet, www.edwardsgarage.com, will once again be hosting a lunch for our group. This year will be a little different, as the dealership has elected to work with the local Boys and Girls club to cook. Lunch will cost you a $5 donation to the Rocky Mountain House Boys and Girls club. A great cause and worthy of our support based on all that Edwards Garage has done for us over the past 2 years. We will be departing from Rocky Mountain House at 1:30PM(Sharp).

Rocky Mountain House to Saskatchewan Crossing is about 190km, with two stops along the way, Abraham Lake for photos and the Park gates. Each stop will be approx. 20 - 30 minutes, this will keep us all together. We will also be stopping at Saskatchewan Crossing for a short break. For those heading south from Saskatchewan Crossing, Banff is about 135km, with great stops like Lake Louise along the way. For the majority of us that are headed north, Jasper is about 155km, with some great stops like the Columbia Ice Fields along the way.

For those headed to Banff:

We do not have a designated hotel, last year we used the Douglas Fir Resort & Chalet, located at 525 Tunnel Mountain Rd, Banff, AB, www.douglasfir.com, which proved to be adequate.

For those headed to Jasper:

Booking a hotel in Jasper this year has been more difficult than most as, most hotels are sold out for that weekend and most Saturdays in June for that matter. We have blocked 35 rooms at a “Preferred Rates” with the Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites, 98 Geikie St., Jasper, AB. The rooms will be available for our group until 4pm April 20th, 2015. This is a busy time in Jasper, so book early. I am also working with a second hotel for an additional 15 rooms but at this point, the preference is to get as many as possible at the Best Western. Book early to avoid disappointment. You can start booking anytime, directly with the hotel at (780) 852-4461 ext 754, Reference: Alberta Camaro Cruise - 407700-82G. The following prices are for June 20th only:

Room Type - Quantity Available - Rate Per Night

Studio Rooms - 5 available - $220.00 + taxes
Queen bed, hide-a-bed, kitchenette

Standard Rooms - 10 available - $215.00 + taxes
2 double beds, mini-fridge

Lofts - 10 available - $225.00 + taxes
Queen bed, hide-a-bed, kitchenette

Two Bedroom Chalets - 10 available - $245.00 + taxes
Queen bed, 3 single beds, kitchen

Children 17 years and under stay free when sharing with an adult. Above rates are a per night rate and based on 2 adults in a room. Extra adults are $20 per person per night. Rates do not include applicable taxes. Their cancellation policy is 3 days – any cancellations made within 3 days will be charged a fee of 1 room night and tax.

We are still working on a dinner venue.

Sunday - June 21, 2015 - Father's Day – I am open to suggestions.

As always, all "Camaros" and "Firebird F-Body cousins" are welcome!

TIPS
- Please book your rooms early to avoid sell outs;

- $5.00 donation per person in your car for the Rocky Mountain House Boys and Girls Club

- Fuel-up in Rocky Mountain House or Red Deer;

- Park Pass or have $20.00 cash ready for the park gates.
I will be monitoring the posts and recording the people that have said they are coming on June 20th. Beside your name is a "yes" if you have said that you booked a hotel room in Jasper. The first number is if you said "yes" to a group dinner and told me how many people from your car will be attending.

Please check your information. If you are not on the list or I have missed your confirmation or I am missing your numbers, please let me know. I would like to be able to give accurate numbers to Edwards Garage and track numbers for a possible group dinner(venue to be determined).

I will also need someone to send out PM’s, as I do not want anyone to be disappointed. I will also be sending the Best Western Jasper Inn & Suites, Edwards Garage and Davenport’s a link to this thread. Also if someone can get this out on FaceBook to the “F” Body clubs, that would be great!

Edmonton Hotel Group Dinner
68 RS yes 2

Calgary Hotel Group Dinner
Meltdownaverted yes 2

Other Hotel Group Dinner

BC Hotel Group Dinner

Sunday - June 21, 2015 - Father's Day! I am open to suggestions.

(780) 852-4461 is the number to call do not use the extension just mention the camaro group booking
Meltdownaverted is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 01:48 PM   #16
68 RS
68 RS

Drives: 1968 RS, 2010 SS2RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
(780) 852-4461 is the number to call do not use the extension just mention the camaro group booking
I've now changed it to the 1-800 number
68 RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 02:11 PM   #17
SS ORANGE CRUSH SS

Drives: Inferno Orange 2SS RS Convertible
Countdown for rooms.
Various rooms. Total of 32 today.
Old 02-25-2015, 02:39 PM   #18
Bretts
SS

Drives: 2015 2ss rs
just booked loft with fireplace sweet! +2 for Red Deer group!

Thanks John
CCW sp16a track set, BTR stage 3 cam and kooks longtubes with high flow catsLocks@7.5 degrees castor and radius arm inserts, Ride Tech 2coilovers JDP upper control arm bushings BMR lower knuckle bushing Bo White throttle body3.91 gears Spohn del-sphere toe link and trailing arms Prothane subframe bushings
Bretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:45 PM   #19
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
(Thread has been stickied)
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:01 PM   #20
AStrayCat

Drives: 2013 Camaro RS
Thanks so much!! And I'm booked too! Can't wait for this.
AStrayCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 06:31 PM   #21
Lotsafn
ASHEN ZL1

Drives: 2013 ZL1 Ashen Grey Vert
Lotsafn is booked. Loft room w/fire place. Joining in at Red Deer 2 for group dinner. Thanks again 68 RS
Old 02-25-2015, 08:48 PM   #22
PlatinumIce
WILD CANADIAN HEARTBEAT

Drives: 2014 2SS 1LE RS, 2014 ZL1& 2024 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SS ORANGE CRUSH SS View Post
You can stay with us for the night.

You don't want a hood ornament on the way home.

LOL, Thanks. But need to spend day with son on Sunday , plus get farm ready before heading down to Stugis.
700/633 91Octane Street Tune=750/670 VP109 Race Tune TVS2300 Heartbeat SC,ADM Dual Fuel Pumps/ Module, BRM lowered 1", performance rotors, hawks pads, SS Braided lines, GT-14cam, 78mm pulley, AR LT Headers, Cat Deletes, Borla S catback, tinted, 1/LE emblems, 65lb Injectors, Elite catch can,dual valve springs, titanium retainers, super conductor wires and insulators, Robo Fab CAI, Oversize intercooler reservoir, Oracle ghost side markers, Black out Bowties & SS,ZL1 splash guards, Michelin PSS. Built and tuned by Davenport Motorsports (WILD1LE)
PlatinumIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 08:52 PM   #23
FitterMike

Drives: Camaro
I will be attending but only going as far as rocky again. As Sturgis being the weekend after that has taken priority this year. See you all at the cruise.
Avante Garde F241 20x10 Front 20x11 Rear
Pioneer Stage 4 Sub x2, Pioneer Stage 4 3Way Components, Pioneer PRS 2 Channel ICE Amps x5
Magnuson TVS2300, Pfadt Tri-Y Headers, Roto-Fab Intake
Follow me on Instagram @flawlessdetailsinc
Tuned and Built by Davenport Motorsports.
FitterMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:12 PM   #24
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
We are in for a day cruise to Rocky as well, then back home.

will be 2 of us

thanks
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:25 PM   #25
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
I got this from Humxinger:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Humxinger
I will definatly be in on this drive again and will be brining 1 passenger with me, for all stops heading to banff.
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 09:52 PM   #26
redbaron

Drives: 2010 SS/RS
John I have sent the invite out to both firebird groups on Facebook. I have a few on in my group that have said they are going. trying to find out whom is not on this and will let you know asap thanks for all you hard work
redbaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:07 PM   #27
Bretts
SS

Drives: 2015 2ss rs
dinner yes x2 and open to a variety of spots we ate at one on the corner with a real different name it was Mexican food and great bevys two years ago
CCW sp16a track set, BTR stage 3 cam and kooks longtubes with high flow catsLocks@7.5 degrees castor and radius arm inserts, Ride Tech 2coilovers JDP upper control arm bushings BMR lower knuckle bushing Bo White throttle body3.91 gears Spohn del-sphere toe link and trailing arms Prothane subframe bushings
Bretts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 10:02 AM   #28
bumblebee rules

Drives: 2010 BumbleBee ready to go now
YEA ...... YEA ...... We are in , will be getting B to book the room today ..... THANKS John, knew you would come though, if guys need anything please let us know K....... :-)
We found "IT" Check us out at www.wildcountrypowersports.ca Alberta's newest and Barrhead's LARGEST Polaris Dealer .... Oh yeah AND Honda .... lol AND as of just lately Yamaha .... Now we can pay for gas again :-)

CAN NOT WAIT TILL SPRING !!!!!!!!!!! Until Then BBBRRRAAAPPPPPPPPPP
bumblebee rules is offline   Reply With Quote